PHP Developer in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Senior Architect2016 - 2017Morsum
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Memcached
- Built a central API to connect the different sites.
- Developed the entire performance system with Memcached.
- Created the complete API authentication system.
PHP Developer2014 - 2016Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Git, MongoDB, AWS
- Worked with the Fox company to relaunch their new website.
- Created a Hulu API client to replace old HTML5 video tags from the Fox.com website.
CTO2013 - 2014Relock
Technologies: PHP, Android, MongoDB
- Created an Android application based on showing content and ads in the lock screen.
- Created a PHP API supporting more than 1.5 million requests per day.
- Hired and managed three developers.
- Created a business model canvas.
IT Manager2012 - 2013Darriens
Technologies: Windows Server, AWS, PHP, Git, Lua, Android, MySQL, jQuery
- Hired nine members of the team (developers, server managers, and QA).
- Managed the whole IT team.
- Designed and created the entire company network.
- Planned every client project and created the team for each, including myself.
- Created a mobile Android/iOS game in Lua called eyedoll.
Senior Developer2011 - 2012The Fan Machine
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, AWS, Git, Facebook API, Twitter API
- Developed the main modules for the web app.
- Helped design the structure of classes.
- Converted several QA tests into partner codes.
- Managed the beta server.
- Supervised and approved the pushes to beta.
CTO, Co-founder2010 - 2011Descuentocity
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, SVN
- Made a web crawler to find deals from daily deal sites.
- Hired all personnel, including developers and people for human resources and public relations.
- Managed the development team.
- Managed a Cloud Linux server.
- Developed APIs for new clients.
Senior Developer2010 - 2010AMIA
Technologies: ASP, Visual Basic, SQL Server, PHP, Oracle, MySQL, Windows Server
- Created a helpdesk for all company computers (more than 200).
- Configured the Windows server and LAN network.
- Developed a web app using ASP to control the cemetery.
- Developed APIs for the company's website.
- Managed a team of two developers.
Junior Developer2008 - 2009Enclave
Technologies: PHP, SVN, jQuery, Joomla!, Cake, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, MySQL
- Created Flash websites for clients.
- Developed dynamic websites with ABMs for clients.
- Created several Joomla! packages.
- Developed a jQuery library for zooming in on images.
- Created a jQuery carousel.
- Enviozapp (Development)http://www.enviozapp.com
An on-demand delivery system. I created the web back-end in Laravel, Android client, and server apps, and iOS client and server apps.
I made the API connections to many eCommerce sites, using Magento, WooComerce, and Vtex.
- Reshyt (Development)http://www.reshyt.com
Developed a WordPress site for a real estate company dedicated on the construction stage.
- TwimFilms (Development)http://twimfilms.com/
Created a website to stream movies and series.
- Rentapp (Development)
I created a rental management software as a hobby.
- Descuentocity (Development)http://www.descuentocity.com
I created the entire site, managed the team, and developed the business model.
- Facebook Contest Application (Development)
I worked with the team to make the biggest Latam application platform for a contest.
- Pccounter (Development)
I created the website and managed the Amazon Cloud Server, Crawled over spam emails and complex websites to get every single deal.
- My Own MVC Framework (Other amazing things)https://github.com/adanjz1/Transition-MVC
An MVC framework I made in just 24 hours.
- Morsum (Development)http://morsum.co
I made all the APIs using Laravel 5.
- Jdrive (Development)
CRUD for adding ONG's donations. I did everything using Zend Framework 2 and Doctrine2.
- Adan is a mentor in the Toptal Global Mentor’s Program. This program is a partnership between Toptal and General Assembly to provide high quality mentorship for students from minority and low income backgrounds who are looking to begin their careers as professional software engineers. Adan shows commitment to diversity in tech by mentoring a General Assembly student every week for a year, covering everything from coding tips and tricks to advice on making it in the industry.
FrameworksLaravel, Bootstrap, CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Symfony, Yii, CakePHP, Corona SDK, Angular, React Native, Android SDK
Libraries/APIsjQuery UI, jQuery, Facebook API, Twitter API, jQuery Mobile, Shopify API, BigCommerce API, Google AdSense, WooCommerce API, Google AdWords, Google Maps, MailChimp API, Instagram API, Imagick, React, Vue.js, React Redux
ToolsGoogle Analytics, GitHub, TortoiseSVN, Git, Adobe Illustrator, Subversion (SVN), Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Android Studio, Mercurial, MailChimp, Canvas
ParadigmsConcurrent Programming, eCommerce Web Design, Scrum, Agile Software Development
PlatformsMacOS, LAMP, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), XAMPP, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento API, Magento, Apache Server, Ubuntu, Android, Red Hat Linux, Windows Server, Oracle, Raspberry Pi, OpenERP
StorageMySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Memcached, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
OtherLean Startups, On-demand, eCommerce, Lambda Functions, Technical Project Management, Project Management, Relational Database Services (RDS), Augmented Reality (AR)
- Entrepreneur degree in Entrepreneurship2015 - 2015Draper University - San Mateo
- Engineering degree in Computer Engineering2007 - 2015Universidad de Palermo - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- BS degree in Computer Science2002 - 2007ORT Argentina - Buenos Aires