PHP Developer in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Senior Developer2018 - 2019Cornell University
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, Braintree API
- Created a single-page app for Venmo payments.
- Created several internal applications using Laravel and Vue.js.
Senior Developer2017 - 2018Social Sweethearts GmbH
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, AWS, MySQL, Redis, CQRS, Service-oriented Architecture
- Supported a high-load portal with 150+ million users.
- Refactored the project according to layered architecture using CQRS.
- Reviewed code for other developers' pull requests.
- Optimized SQL queries and chose a suitable NoSQL structure.
Sofware Developer2016 - 2017Tru North Management, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Google API, FFMpeg, Laravel, Nginx+RTMP
- Created a single-page application using React and Google API.
- Created a video streaming platform with web-based control panel.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Piccsy (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Kohana, Redis, MySQL
- Supported a photo portal with a few million photos already uploaded.
- Did some Linux server administration work.
- Created an admin panel for managing photos and users.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016SimRated (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, FFmpeg, Amazon S3, jQuery
- Created an educational application with video converting using Laravel.
- Used MySQL and Amazon S3 for storing all application data.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016P4 Global, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Google API, Vue.js, Amazon S3, jQuery
- Worked with a remote team to create an education portal.
- Created various parts of the application, including complicated business-logic processes.
- Created synchronization between the meeting arrangement system and the managers' Google calendars.
- Implemented a front-end component with intensive API use (Vue.js).
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2015Fujitsu GDC Russia
Technologies: C#, PHP, C++, Java, MS SQL, Oracle, ASP.NET MVC, Android
- Supported retail software.
- Created an analytics tool for a logistics company.
- Supported an OLAP application for sales analysis.
- Created automation tools for QA team.
- Created working time management software.
- Created a synchronization tool between retail software and self-service + electronic shelf labels systems.
- Created an Android application for parking.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Gdeetotdom, LLC
Technologies: PHP, Oracle, Kohana
- Created a light version of a real estate portal.
- Implemented some functionality of the main portal.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2009Portal, LLC
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Organized a small software development team to use SVN, bug trackers, code style standards, staging servers, and more.
- Supported a PHP web framework for visual website creation.
- Created a social network application with video, photos, blogs, etc.
Software Developer2003 - 2008Information Systems and Consulting
Technologies: C++, PHP, Oracle, wxWidgets
- Created and supported a RAD tool for creating Windows and Oracle applications.
- Created a medical web application with diagnostic tools integration.
- Created cross-platform medical software.
- Led a small group of software developers.
- Laravel Plugin for PhpStorm (Development)https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7532-laravel-plugin
Route::group, Route::resource naming support, Extract blade view, etc.
- Architecture of Complex Web Applications (Other amazing things)https://adelf.tech/2019/architecture-of-complex-web-applications
A book describing the evolution of typical web project architecture, when a project grows step by step by making changes in architecture, like moving some parts to own layers, improving error handling, and maybe rethinking the ways how to store data.
- Devconf (Development)https://devconf.ru
Website for a web developer conference: Registration, payments, discounts, talks, etc.
- ENV File Support for IDEA (PhpStorm) (Development)https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9525--env-files-support
Plugin supporting ENV files and other environment variables for IDEA-based IDEs.
- Single Responsibility Principle: A Recipe for Great Code (Publication)Maintainable code is something we all desire and there are no shortage of coding principles that promise it. It is not always apparent how tremendously useful these principles are during the early stages of development. Nonetheless, the effort put in to ensure these qualities certainly pay off as the project grows and development continues. In this article, Toptal engineer Adel Fayzrakhmanov discusses how the Single Responsibility Principle is one of the most important aspect in writing good maintainable code.
LanguagesPHP, C#, Java, SQL, C++
FrameworksLaravel, Entity, ASP.NET MVC, Laravel 5, PHPUnit, AngularJS, Selenium, Bootstrap 3
Libraries/APIsVue.js, Moq, jQuery UI, jQuery, React, Google API, GitHub API
ParadigmsSOLID Principles, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Clean Code, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), REST, KISS
ToolsPhpStorm, Git, Ninject, Composer, Subversion (SVN), TFS, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Visual Studio, Jenkins, Redmine, Nginx, GitHub
PlatformsOracle, Linux, Android, Windows
StorageMySQL, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS S3, Sphinx Search Engine, Memcached
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering2000 - 2005Kazan State University - Kazan