Verified Expert in Engineering
Adel is an experienced software developer, always focused on code quality and good architecture. He has over 15 years of experience developing web projects on PHP and .NET technology stacks, and is a dedicated and efficient individual.
Git, PhpStorm, Visual Studio, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've done is a developer's conference website with interesting business logic. I used DDD and many good patterns.
- Created a single-page app for Venmo payments.
- Created several internal applications using Laravel and Vue.js.
Social Sweethearts GmbH
- Supported a high-load portal with 150+ million users.
- Refactored the project according to layered architecture using CQRS.
- Reviewed code for other developers' pull requests.
- Optimized SQL queries and chose a suitable NoSQL structure.
Tru North Management, LLC (via Toptal)
- Created a single-page application using React and Google API.
- Created a video streaming platform with web-based control panel.
Piccsy (via Toptal)
- Supported a photo portal with a few million photos already uploaded.
- Did some Linux server administration work.
- Created an admin panel for managing photos and users.
SimRated (via Toptal)
- Created an educational application with video converting using Laravel.
- Used MySQL and Amazon S3 for storing all application data.
P4 Global, LLC (via Toptal)
- Worked with a remote team to create an education portal.
- Created various parts of the application, including complicated business-logic processes.
- Created synchronization between the meeting arrangement system and the managers' Google calendars.
- Implemented a front-end component with intensive API use (Vue.js).
Senior Software Developer
Fujitsu GDC Russia
- Supported retail software.
- Created an analytics tool for a logistics company.
- Supported an OLAP application for sales analysis.
- Created automation tools for QA team.
- Created working time management software.
- Created a synchronization tool between retail software and self-service + electronic shelf labels systems.
- Created an Android application for parking.
- Created a light version of a real estate portal.
- Implemented some functionality of the main portal.
Senior Software Developer
- Organized a small software development team to use SVN, bug trackers, code style standards, staging servers, and more.
- Supported a PHP web framework for visual website creation.
- Created a social network application with video, photos, blogs, etc.
Information Systems and Consulting
- Created and supported a RAD tool for creating Windows and Oracle applications.
- Created a medical web application with diagnostic tools integration.
- Created cross-platform medical software.
- Led a small group of software developers.
Laravel Plugin for PhpStormhttps://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7532-laravel-plugin
Route::group, Route::resource naming support, Extract blade view, etc.
Architecture of Complex Web Applicationshttps://adelf.tech/2019/architecture-of-complex-web-applications
ENV File Support for IDEA (PhpStorm)https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9525--env-files-support
Plugin supporting ENV files and other environment variables for IDEA-based IDEs.
PHP, C#, Java, SQL, C++
Laravel, Entity, ASP.NET MVC, Laravel 5, Kohana, PHPUnit, AngularJS, Selenium, Bootstrap 3
Vue, Moq, jQuery UI, jQuery, wxWidgets, FFmpeg, Braintree API, React, Google API, GitHub API
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Clean Code, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), CQRS, REST, KISS
SOLID Principles, RTMP, Web Services, Ajax
PhpStorm, Git, Ninject, Composer, Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), TFS, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Visual Studio, Jenkins, Redmine, NGINX, GitHub
Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Android, Windows
MySQL, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Sphinx Search Engine, Memcached
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Kazan State University - Kazan