Verified Expert in Engineering
Adi is a seasoned Android developer with almost six years of experience developing mobile apps. The most complex application he's worked on is Naga, a trading app with an extensive scope and multiple features, including a crypto wallet. Currently working at Bugatti Rimac, he is developing a mobile app for the world's fastest electric hypercar. Adi is keen on clean code architecture and skilled in several technologies, programming languages, and frameworks.
Linux, Android Studio, Android SDK, Figma, MacOS, Android
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is Naga, a trading app with a comprehensive scope and numerous features implemented.
- Initiated a project reorganization to increase code reuse over multiple apps introducing a clean architecture and modular approach.
- Improved the performance of specific screens optimizing code execution.
- Fixed several bugs and provided recommendations to enhance implemented features.
Ministry of Programming
- Implemented a wallet feature, including a crypto wallet.
- Replaced a model view intent (MVl) architecture with a clean architecture to create reusable components reducing development time and improving overall efficiency.
- Replaced the Dagger 2 dependency injection library with Hilt, built for Android, which was quite a challenge on such a scale project.
- Led a team of five people to create a ZigBee-enabled AndroidTV IoT application.
- Developed a background service application that allowed communication with ZigBee-enabled devices and acted as a hub for other apps running on AndroidTV STB, connected to it to control IoT devices.
- Implemented an architecture that enabled us to quickly expand support to other IoT communication protocols.
- Spearheaded the development of ZimGo, a mobile app that rated posts from major social networks based on their emotional AI.
- Organized the project based on clean architecture principles.
- Improved code quality by implementing unit tests within the ZimGo app.
- Contributed to other company projects with slow UI rendering issues and performed debugging using the Android Profiler tool.
- Solved significant problems on a new project for WeTV just before client release.
- Improved the performance of loading electronic programming guides (EPG) three to four times by optimizing caching and EPG data processing.
- Worked on the StaffYourself project by creating numerous custom views and components to implement personalized animations and optimize UI.
- Contributed to the development and improvement of the overall user experience of the Teamer application, removing outdated custom libraries used for the RestAPI communication.
- Mentored two Android developers as part of the ABH mentorship program for two cycles. These developers finished their mentorship and are now quite successful at their work.
Naga | Forex Trading Apphttps://naga.com/
Copy Trading is the Naga app's main feature, allowing users to copy trades from the most profitable and knowledgeable users.
The integrated crypto wallet is another prominent feature alongside Naga Academy that facilitates access to educational articles, videos, webinars, and eBooks. It also provides a news feed that combines all the news and information related to trading in a single place.
Kotlin, Java, GraphQL, SQL
Android SDK, Dagger 2, Glide
Retrofit, RxJava 2, RxKotlin, GSON, REST APIs, Retrofit 2, Picasso
Android Studio, Slack, Figma, Git, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Flow, Sketch, Firebase Authentication, Gradle
Mobile Development, Clean Code, Clean Architecture, Model View Presenter (MVP), REST, Model View Intent (MVI), Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Android, Mobile, Linux, Firebase, MacOS
JSON, Realm, RoomDB, Cloud Firestore
Mobile App Development, Material Design, Source Code Review, Code Review, Mobile Apps, Native Mobile Apps, Android Development, Mobile Applications, Hilt, AIDL, Android App Design, Interviewing, Architecture, Coroutines, Zigbee, Fintech, Google Play Store, Mentorship, Team Leadership
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring