Verified Expert in Engineering
As an entrepreneur, Agustin understands the importance of proactivity and results and has learned the meaning of responsibility and accountability. He is more of a generalist than a specialist, though he loves the detail and deep understanding that comes from intense focus and work on development projects.
Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...job I've done was to intercommunicate Unity with React Native by using Native Modules to open a native view and callbacks for returning data to Unity.
React Native Developer for a Financial Education Company
HUB International - TCG
- Created a mobile app with website tools for employees. Learned to use AWS Cognito, Face ID, and Multifactor Authentication.
- Added push notifications, CodePush, and Sentry for crash detection.
- Added several apps with the same code source supporting different UI colors with Android Flavors and Xcode Targets.
- Added deep linking and universal linking so it opens the app when entering the website.
React Native Developer
- Developed an app that uses AI to learn from the user and plans your holidays, arrange dinners, etc.
- Added push notifications, social sign-ins (Google, Apple), CodePush, and Sentry for crash detection.
- Created several screens and layouts for the mobile application.
- Led a team of junior mobile developers, which I supported for the success of the product. Reviewed pull requests daily.
- Created Google Maps screens, Places API, Directions API and Geofencing. Calculated travel distance for each destination.
- Developed a digital currency wallet screen that displayed the current balance.
- Added a Chat feature using React native gifted chat for the front end and Comet Chat for the engine.
React Native Developer
- Developed a home management app in React Native using GraphQL and Apollo Client.
- Learned about Android instant apps and iOS 14 app clips.
- Created end-to-end tests using Appium and AWS Device Farm.
Scholly (via Toptal)
- Added in-app purchase to an existing application.
- Refactored the entire mobile app to fit high code quality standards.
- Updated the existing networking libraries to Retrofit and RxJava.
- Migrated the existing code to Android X.
- Added new features and fixed bugs to a existing React Native project.
- Worked with different react workspaces (web and mobile).
- Created unit tests using JEST.
- Performed several A/B testing variants with Firebase.
- Implemented Sentry and CodePush.
- Used Animated API to improve the UX.
React Native Developer
- Created an app very similar to Tinder to match people.
- Developed the popular Tinder's swipe-card animation.
- Coded the in-app purchases and push notifications.
- Created several animations using the Animated API.
React Native and Unity Developer
Client (via Toptal)
- Implemented a bridge from Unity to React Native by using native modules and callbacks.
- Created a CircleCI YML file to generate the library files automatically.
- Developed simple modules such as login, register, and friend list.
Freelance React Native Developer
- Worked on an app that uses AI by answering a couple of questions, the app detects possible threats for the body and calls the ambulance if an urgent threat is determined. If there is no threat, you can chat with a doctor via text or voice using Matrix SDK and Jitsi Framework.
- Developed wrappers for React Native frameworks and coded them in Java (Android) and Objective-C (iOS) using native modules.
- Implemented via OpenGL an interactive human body where you can select parts of the body.
- Used TouchID, Firebase, and Google Sign for user authentication.
- Raised €80,000 at Rockstart Accelerator.
Full-stack Mobile Developer | Technical Director | Co-founder
- Built a VR/AR product for McDonald's with Unity. The app trained new employees on oven usage with AR. The phone detected the oven by using the Vuforia SDK and interactive instructions showed up on the screen. The VR product consisted of a 360° video on Google Cardboard about daily tasks in McDonald's.
- Developed push notifications with support for different types of users (active, frequent, inactive, and more).
- Created a mobile tool in Android for training in a Rugby Club. The app consisted of up to 10 phones that were synced with each other via wireless/Bluetooth (sockets). When the game starts, it randomly selects one phone and it shows a screen color or reproduces a sound. The rugby player will respond to that and touch the phone, this will trigger another random phone and so on until the training finishes. The app measures analytics like response time, reaction time, and calculates a score for the training.
- Developed an app called We Cover in React Native for securing goods, like a car or phone. The app tracked your background location and charged you a daily quota, turned on or off via the mobile application and it was secured only in that timeframe. In case of an unfortunate event occur, you could claim within the app.
- Performed several DevOps tasks like continuous integration and AWS.
- Constructed an app similar to Uber Pool and BlaBlaCar using Google Maps SDK, Google Places API, and Google Directions API.
- Created a video-processing application that overlapped two videos using FFMpeg for Android and GPUImage on iOS.
- Implemented a geofencing API for iOS and Android in several products.
- Worked on a VR project for Android and iOS using the Google Cardboard SDK. It consisted of a list of videos about safe driving.
- Integrated Google Subscriptions (Android) and in-app purchase (iOS) for a monthly subscription application.
- Built a mobile application in React Native called Cambio Posadas to exchange currency and pick it up using an Exchange API.
- Created an IoT application to control their heater from your phone for a big national company in Argentina. I also implemented geofencing to turn on/off the heater automatically when you arrive/leave home. Lastly, I also integrated my mobile app and API to an existing system running on the device.
- Implemented an algorithm to match users with drivers automatically and with customized preferences.
- Led the mobile development team and built the back-end API on AWS and Bitrise.
- Created a live event and VOD streaming application using the apple standard HLS. It consisted of a monthly subscription through Apple in-app purchase and Android subscriptions.
- Used also AWS Elastic Transcoder to convert the raw video to optimized tracks for the HLS playlist.
- Built an app for sports news that uses the SMS API for monthly subscriptions.
- Worked in a text-to-speech project that uses regular expressions and discrete mathematics to generate language to be used in the audio processing.
- Reused the text-to-speech API for another project (Android and iOS).
- Architected APIs and databases in AWS using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, security groups, Lambda Serverless, API Gateway, CloudFront, S3, RDS, Elastic Transcoder, and Route 53.
- Automated development testing flows by using Cucumber, Appium, Bitrise, and AWS Device Farm.
- Developed a mobile game using canvas for Android. The game used the accelerometer to detect phone shakes. The canvas was for the progress of the points because it was circular, and at that time, there were no libraries to do that (2012).
- Learned about phone measuring tools of the phone like GPS, Compass, and Accelerometers used to build a game.
- Used camera API to scan QR code bars to be able to identify different products within the app.
- Developed a Bluetooth integration to connect to different devices.
- Created my first and own mobile product that showed the roadblocks of my city, similar to Waze—ultimately reaching over 50,000 users. Unfortunately, when Waze arrived in Buenos Aires, my project lost almost all its users.
- Improved my server-side code by using cache techniques to handle over 50,000 users.
- Created an API in PHP for the mobile application that showed the roadblocks and received roadblock requests from the users.
Feeling like an outsider in a new city is never fun. And what's worse is wasting time and money searching for restaurants, experiences, and other wants and needs.
Meet Fetch.ai, an app that gives you personalized recommendations based on what you like and what you don't like. The Fetch.ai mobile app consists of multiple marketplaces, connecting users to other Digital Nomads, accommodation providers, social meetups, local experiences, restaurants, and more.
With Fetch.ai, you can find the best a city has to offer you without ever missing a beat.
Set up your profile in just a few minutes, and the app will automatically start learning your preferences. Effortlessly receive recommendations made especially for you. Save time and money.
How does Scholly make it easy?
• Customized Scholarship Search: Get matched with scholarships for college and graduate school tailored just to you.
• Scholly Scores: Review and choose the best scholarships to apply for based on their Scholly Score. The higher the Scholly Score, the stronger the match—which means better chances at more money!
• Easy Scholarship Tracking: Keep track of scholarship deadlines and track your application statuses, all in one place.
• Mobile & Desktop Access: Access scholarship opportunities anywhere, on the go, on all of your devices.
The best part is that with a Scholly membership, you’ll receive access to all of the fantastic tools we offer to help students. Among them are Scholly Editor (an AI-powered writing assistant) and Scholly Math (an AI-powered math solver that instantly interprets and provides step-by-step solutions to any math problem).
Struggling with your math homework or preparing for an upcoming exam? Scholly Math has you covered! Scholly Math is an AI-powered math solver that instantly interprets and solves any type of math problem, from basic arithmetic to complex calculus proofs.
It’s as simple as this:
1. Snap a photo of a printed or handwritten math problem using your mobile device’s camera.
2. Receive the solution instantly—even without a Scholly membership!—and repeat for as many problems as you need to solve.
3. For detailed, step-by-step solutions, start a FREE* trial, or sign up for a Scholly membership. You’ll receive various, expanded approaches to solving most problems.
Toyboy Warehouse is not a sugar-momma dating app. Our moderation team has a zero-tolerance policy so offending users will be permanently banned.
Age-gap and cougar dating have exploded in popularity. After so many years of matching gorgeous older women and handsome younger men it’s not difficult to see why Toyboy Warehouse is the UK’s largest age-gap dating app:
• Authentic: Every single member and profile photo is manually approved by our in-house verification team—guaranteeing a dating experience with real UK members.
• Independent: Unlike other dating apps, all our members are only from Toyboy Warehouse. Toyboy Warehouse is a proudly independent dating app.
• Secure: Toyboy Warehouse takes the highest privacy and security precautions so you can date in confidence.
• Fun: Toyboy Warehouse is a thriving community of people looking for love, lust, and romance with mature women and younger men.
Portfolio Sample Apphttps://sample.agustinvazquez.com
This is hosted at https://sample.agustinvazquez.com.
React Native, Spring Boot, Redux, Spring, Unity3D, Unity, Jest, Flutter, Appium, MUI (Material UI)
React, Retrofit, RxJava, Node.js, RxJava 2, Retrofit 2, Google Maps, Google Places API, React Navigation
Redux Thunk, Git, GitHub, Android Studio, Xcode, AWS Device Farm, Gradle, Cucumber, CircleCI, Auth0, Sentry, Expo, Amazon Cognito
iOS, Android, Mobile, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bitrise, MacOS, BlackBerry, Vuforia, AWS Lambda, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Mobile Apps, APIs, Apollo, 3D, In-app Purchases, Serverless, Google Cardboard, FTP, Video Compression, Video Streaming, Streaming, Videos, A/B Testing, Push Notifications, CodePush, Google Sign-in, Maps, Google Directions, Geofencing, Software Engineering, Software, IT Project Management, UI Animation
MySQL, SQL Server 2008, Memcached, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Scrum, Agile Software Development
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
University of Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires, Argentina
High School Diploma in IT (Information and Communication Technology)
ORT High School - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Project Management Expert
Universidad Tecnologica Nacional