Ahmed is an enthusiastic and passionate software engineer with several years of professional experience developing robust code for mobile apps and video games. He loves to write software that delivers a fluid and seamless customer experience, with deliberate attention to detail. Ahmed works closely with artists, graphic designers, and back-end engineers to deliver top-notch, state-of-art secure apps with high-speed loading times.
ExperienceiOS - 9 yearsC++ - 7 yearsRESTful Development - 5 yearsSwift - 3 yearsObjective-C - 3 yearsARKit - 2 yearsReact Native - 1 yearDjango - 1 year
Xcode, MacOS, Swift, React
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve done is retrieve—from iOS—health, music, photos, and other user data history and display it in a meaningful way in the KRON app in the App Store.
Senior iOS Software Engineer
- Displayed multiple data sources in an innovative and distinct arc, including your health data (steps, sleep, calories, and more), calendars, photos, music history, and others.
- Integrated Apple Music, Spotify, HealthKit, iOS files app, photos, calendars, and other data displayed over the arc.
- Created Apple Watch app and iOS widgets that display a summary of the daily events from KRON.
- Developed and displayed detailed view of health data over bar charts with the option of viewing the data over 24 hours, 30 days, or a year.
- Automated tests by integrating GitHub Actions together with TestFlight, so there's a streamlined process for testing new features that get directly delivered to the client's iPhone.
- Created a private NPM package that supports adding a React Native component to a view Unity3D.
- Wrote a Node.js script to automate the addition of a Unity library.
- Allowed communication between Unity3D and React Native on Android/iOS by leveraging both native code plugins written in Java/iOS.
iOS | Swift Engineer
Immersive Media Company
- Wrote and maintained an augmented reality SDK in Swift for iOS.
- Enabled users to experience 3D versions of products using augmented reality before deciding to purchase.
- Developed a feature for users to record videos and pictures of those products and share them via social media.
- Built a feature where advertisers can upload their 3D products and attributes in the JSON format to customize delivered ads.
- Developed multiplayer games.
- Built custom tabs and scrolling pages for the game.
- Integrated it with social media.
- Implemented the TCP and integration with the REST APIs.
- Developed Unity3D plugins with Xcode (Objective-C) and Android Studio (Java).
- Built and tested the automation (Jenkins).
- Created a level editor tool for the game designer.
- Built several games, including Oraia Rift (Unity3D) and Dewan of Kout (Objective-C and C++).
- Developed the smart artificial intelligence (AI) for Dewan of Kout.
- Supported the development of the game Royal Quest using C++.
- Created an animation editing tool and level editing tools in C++ and Qt SDK.
- Worked in DevOps.
- Built the site Kw.zain.com.
- Worked with SharePoint and their cash machines.
- Integrated social media.
- Administered to servers.
• Implemented and ported Tor to a Visual Studio compiler
• Ported QtWebKit to QtWebEngine
• Implemented continuous integration
• Ported Autotools to CMake/QMake
• Provided maintenance and fixed bugs
• Implemented the sixth block donation (every sixth block reward goes to the development team as a donation)
• Eye-catching graphics and colorful gameplay
• Lovable animals of all types, puppy, kitten, bunny and many more
• Dynamic duels against your friends to see who can get their pet to the chest first
• Spectacular tricks to help you with locks
• Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
• Hundreds of fun match-3 levels
• Enjoy hours of story-driven gameplay
• Unleash the devastating abilities in tactical, spell-based combat
• Travel across Oraia's huge world and explore ten unique environments
• Solve a multitude of puzzles
• Upgrade your hero to become stronger than ever before
• Full iOS 7 and controller support
The Royal Questhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2dYSxfjLMA
• Unleash your furious super skills on the dark souls
• Gather allies of different classes to battle evil
• Collect and upgrade unique weapons
• Purchase useful items
Django, Unity, Unity3D, Qt 5, Qt Quick, Qt, iOS SDK, ARKit, React Native, Android SDK
REST APIs, iOS API, Facebook SDK, Twitter API, React
NPM, Xcode, Git, Android Studio, Jenkins, Gradle, Automake, AutoTools, GitHub
RESTful Development, REST, Mobile UI Design, Mobile UX Design, Mobile Design, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
iOS, Android, MacOS, OS X, Blockchain, Linux, WatchOS
MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Private NPM Modules, SSH, Algorithms, TCP, RESTful Web Services, APIs, Mobile UI, Mobile UX, Mobile Game UX, Mobile App UI, Mobile Game UI, Software Development, App Submission, iPhone, Widgets
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
Gulf University for Science and Technology - Mubarak Al-Abdullah, Kuwait