Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019Adamos
Technologies: Keycloak, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, REST, Spring, Java
- Developed IoT marketplace for IoT enabled manufacturing machines.
- Built a distributed system using microservices-based architecture and single sign-on (SSO).
- Integrated external services such as CMS, subscription management platform, SendGrid.
- Carried out code reviews.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019ZOOTCH (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Git, Swagger, Flyway, REST, Vaadin, Hazelcast, Spring, Java
- Built system for geolocation data processing and updates.
- Provided REST API that allowed users to find nearby users based on time and location in real time.
- Set up a highly scalable and secure back-end system on AWS.
- Integrated Applozic and OneSignal services for mobile chat and push notifications.
- Integrated Facebook login and Twilio text messaging services.
- Developed management and monitoring web application for administrators.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Exhale Enterprises (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Git, Swagger, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Flyway, SOAP, REST, Spring, Java
- Built a middleware that integrated Exhale Spa and Hyatt systems.
- Designed and implemented REST APIs for customer and administrator facing web applications.
- Set up complex synchronization flows between the systems in an asynchronous multi-threaded manner.
- Implemented job scheduling and management subsystem for clustered environment.
- Integrated Stripe and Mindbody APIs.
- Set up automated database migration.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2018project44 (via Toptal)
Technologies: Gradle, Git, Mockito, JUnit, Jenkins, SOAP, REST, Apache Kafka, Docker, Spring, Java
- Created and consumed RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Integrated system with different freight shipping carriers for rating, estimates, and shipping.
- Participated in the development of a real-time location monitoring system for the trucks having ELDs and GPS devices.
- Processed and fed data from trucks' sensors into Kafka.
- Wrote unit and integration tests.
- Carried out code reviews.
Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead2016 - 2018Product Savvy Georgia
Technologies: Amazon Route 53, Smart Entry Services (SES), Internet of Things (IoT), AWS Push Notification Service (AWS SNS), AWS ElastiCache, Amazon Aurora, ECS, Amazon EC2, Apache JMeter, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, Bash, Git, REST, Microservices, Jenkins, Couchbase, MySQL, Docker, Spring, Java
- Led the development of SaaS platform with a team of 5 engineers.
- Delivered applications across the entire life cycle, from architecture design to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Developed highly scalable system around event technology solutions using dockerized microservices.
- Implemented back-end system for group riding, navigation and online communication/chat application using AWS infrastructure.
- Designed, documented and implemented RESTful APIs. Integrated heterogeneous systems via SOAP and REST web services.
- Created middleware with unified interface for mobile applications to manage PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay subscriptions.
- Set up continues delivery and deployment pipeline using Jenkins. Pipeline as Code orchestrated automated testing, building, delivery and deployment in multiple environments.
- Built the system for online and email reporting.
- Wrote stored procedures in MySQL.
- Implemented geolocation based push notifications.
- Led daily stand-ups.
- Conducted interviews with Java developer candidates.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016Global Stream Georgia
Technologies: Oracle RDBMS, WildFly, Java EE
- Designed architecture and implemented software for highly scalable electronic payments and billing system.
- Integrated merchants in payments and billing system.
- Developed software for international money transfer system. It was integrated with separate and different systems in several countries.
- Built 'clearing' software for money transfer system.
- Developed software for support and call-center.
- Created E-wallet architecture.
Analyst - Developer2013 - 2014Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle RDBMS, Java SE
- Created software for bank clients monitoring and management used by legal department.
- Developed software for electronic payments monitoring.
- Built software for electronic payments automation.
- Integrated new payment channels in existing electronic payments system.
Junior Analyst - Developer2011 - 2013Bank of Georgia
Technologies: JBoss, Oracle RDBMS, Java SE
- Developed software for electronic payments processing.
- Built software for payments system management.
- Created software for payments system support.
- Supported software for payment self-service kiosks.
- Integrated new payment services in self-service kiosks.