Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTZOOTCH (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring, Vaadin, REST, Flyway, Swagger, Git, AWS
- Built system for geolocation data processing and updates.
- Provided REST API that allowed users to find nearby users based on time and location in real time.
- Set up a highly scalable and secure back-end system on AWS.
- Integrated Applozic and OneSignal services for mobile chat and push notifications.
- Integrated Facebook login and Twilio text messaging services.
- Developed management and monitoring web application for administrators.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019Adamos
Technologies: Java, Spring, REST, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Keycloak SSO
- Developed IIoT Marketplace for IoT enabled Manufacturing Machines.
- Built a distributed system using microservices-based architecture and single sign-on(SSO).
- Integrated external services such as CMS, Subscription Management Platform, SendGrid.
- Carried out code reviews.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Exhale Enterprises (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: Java, Spring, REST, SOAP, Flyway, JWT, Swagger, Git, Google Cloud Platform
- Built a middleware that integrated Exhale Spa and Hyatt systems.
- Designed and implemented REST APIs for customer and administrator facing web applications.
- Set up complex synchronization flows between the systems in an asynchronous multi-threaded manner.
- Implemented job scheduling and management subsystem for clustered environment.
- Integrated Stripe and Mindbody APIs.
- Set up automated database migration.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2018project44 (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring, Docker, Kafka, REST, SOAP, Jenkins, JUnit, Mockito, Git, Gradle
- Created and consumed RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Integrated system with different freight shipping carriers for rating, estimates, and shipping.
- Participated in the development of a real-time location monitoring system for the trucks having ELDs and GPS devices.
- Processed and fed data from trucks' sensors into Kafka.
- Wrote unit and integration tests.
- Carried out code reviews.
Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead2016 - 2018Product Savvy Georgia
Technologies: Java, Spring, Docker, MySQL, Couchbase, Jenkins, Microservices, REST, Git, Bash, JUnit, Maven, Hibernate, JMeter, AWS Services: EC2, ECS, Aurora, MySQL RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, IOT, SES, Route53
- Led the development of SaaS platform with a team of 5 engineers.
- Delivered applications across the entire life cycle, from architecture design to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Developed highly scalable system around event technology solutions using dockerized microservices.
- Implemented back-end system for group riding, navigation and online communication/chat application using AWS infrastructure.
- Designed, documented and implemented RESTful APIs. Integrated heterogeneous systems via SOAP and REST web services.
- Created middleware with unified interface for mobile applications to manage PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay subscriptions.
- Set up continues delivery and deployment pipeline using Jenkins. Pipeline as Code orchestrated automated testing, building, delivery and deployment in multiple environments.
- Built the system for online and email reporting.
- Wrote stored procedures in MySQL.
- Implemented geolocation based push notifications.
- Led daily stand-ups.
- Conducted interviews with Java developer candidates.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016Global Stream Georgia
Technologies: Java EE, Wildfly, Infinispan In-Memory Data Grid, Oracle RDBMS
- Designed architecture and implemented software for highly scalable electronic payments and billing system.
- Integrated merchants in payments and billing system.
- Developed software for international money transfer system. It was integrated with separate and different systems in several countries.
- Built 'clearing' software for money transfer system.
- Developed software for support and call-center.
- Created E-wallet architecture.
Analyst - Developer2013 - 2014Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Java SE/EE, Oracle RDBMS, JBoss, Tomcat
- Created software for bank clients monitoring and management used by legal department.
- Developed software for electronic payments monitoring.
- Built software for electronic payments automation.
- Integrated new payment channels in existing electronic payments system.
Junior Analyst - Developer2011 - 2013Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Java SE/EE, Oracle RDBMS, JBoss
- Developed software for electronic payments processing.
- Built software for payments system management.
- Created software for payments system support.
- Supported software for payment self-service kiosks.
- Integrated new payment services in self-service kiosks.