React Native Engineer2018 - 2019Hellofriend
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, React Native for Web, Java, Android, React Native
- Developed a mobile application for discounted services that includes Google/Apple Maps. Developed a service management system with React Native and React Native for Web, which deploys native on the web and Android/iOS tablets.
- Built CI/CD for web and native deployments with dynamic environment support. Implemented Microsoft CodePush OTA updates resulting in no need to go through the App Store review process for hotfixes and minor UI changes.
- Oversaw launch processes. Tracked bugs with Sentry and Crashlytics.
Android Development Lead2016 - 2018Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Google Maps, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Worked on payments, transfers, authorization, 60 FPS animations, and mobile bank universal master wizard development.
- Performed mobile bank build optimizations, increasing them by 67%. Performed mobile bank app memory optimizations, decreased memory usage by 43%.
- Implemented machine code level storage, resulting in zero security vulnerabilities found by the bank's information security team.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2016DDRC Didi Digomi Research Center
Technologies: iOS, Android
- Developed and designed large-scale mobile applications.
- Updated obsolete application technologies.
- Collaborated with designers to update the UI to modern material design (for Android applications).
- Worked tightly with the mobile developers' team to solve complex architectural problems.
- Worked with my team to implement TDD.
Mobile Developer2013 - 2015Lemondo Entertainment
Technologies: Unity3D, iOS, Android
- Developed Android applications for Georgian companies.
- Rewrote Lemondo's older games written in native SDKs to Unity3D.
- Pioneered in the Swift programming language at Lemondo Entertainment.
- Taught other coworkers tips and tricks for Swift.
- Supported older Android applications.