Senior Android Developer2016 - PRESENTBank Of Georgia
- Developed a mobile banking suite from scratch.
- Worked with Scrum. Planned a sprint every two weeks with the project manager.
- Created unit, e2e, and instrumentation tests for almost every module to ensure stability.
- Created regression-testing scenarios to ensure that the application is still stable after enhancements or bug fixes (before every update - every 2 weeks).
- Built highly customizable modules to avoid code duplication.
- Achieved fast animations.
- Optimized Gradle to make sure the build process is as fast as possible (Build time increased by 67%).
- Started refactoring the application to RxJava2.
- Started refactoring the application to Kotlin.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2016DDRC Didi Digomi Research Center
Technologies: Android, iOS
- Developed and designed large-scale mobile applications.
- Updated obsolete application technologies.
- Collaborated with designers to update the UI to modern material design (for Android applications).
- Worked tightly with the mobile developers' team to solve complex architectural problems.
- Worked with my team to implement TDD.
Mobile Developer2013 - 2015Lemondo Entertainment
Technologies: Android, iOS, Unity3D
- Developed Android applications for Georgian companies.
- Rewrote Lemondo's older games written in native SDKs to Unity3D.
- Pioneered in the Swift programming language at Lemondo Entertainment.
- Taught other coworkers tips and tricks for Swift.
- Supported older Android applications.