Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTZuuber (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, Azure SQL, Azure Blobs
- Set up complete Azure infrastructure for the Zuuber application, including Azure Blob, Azure SQL, Azure Web App, Application Insights, etc.
- Developed an ASP.NET website wrapped with GoNative iOS and Android native applications. Worked on both the front-end and the back-end parts. Set up communication calls between the front-end and the native applications.
- Started the project from the POC level and led it to release.
- Completely reworked the front-end part for the new redesign.
- Created and published landings for the Zuuber application.
Senior Developer2019 - 2020Stage4MD (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure Application Insights, Google Calendar API, Google API, Azure, OAuth 2, DevExpress, Vue, C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Reworked several site sections from ASP.NET MVC views with Vue.js.
- Fixed multiple DevExpress RichEdit issues. I worked with DevExpress support together to fix the issues. Also, I had to rewrite the existing code to fix some of the issues.
- Implemented synchronization of the website scheduler to the user's Google Calendar, using Google Calendar API.
- Set up the continuous integration and development process for the project.
Senior Developer2015 - 2019Mettel (via Toptal)
Technologies: Hangfire, Knockout (Knockout.js), .NET Core, Web API, ASP.NET MVC
- Developed new features for the existing customer portal.
- Helped to optimize legacy code and improve performance.
- Fixed multiple security issues to pass the security audit.
- Developed several standalone tools for the portal.
- Helped to optimize development processes, setting up continuous deployment.
Senior Developer2013 - 2015TNS Russia
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, DevExpress, Azure, PostgreSQL
- Participated in the development of an automation project TV index (research of television ratings in Russia), a data collection system of respondents watching.
- Processed and produced highly sensitive data using a high-load DB.
- Supported the documentary system of respondents' lifecycle.
- Developed several custom intranet web applications.
- Implemented continuous integration and delivery practices using TeamCity.
Senior Developer2011 - 2013Ivelum
Technologies: Kendo UI, Telerik, Windows Forms (WinForms), ASP.NET MVC, Agile, Scrum, Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, Brightcove API, Brightcove, Section 508 Compliance, TeamCity
- Participated in media website development using AWS and Brightcove Video Cloud.
- Developed several educational applications for training and testing.
- Developed custom CMS for news/media websites and adapted it for section 508.
- Optimized existing applications' performance and security.
- Set up a continuous integration process using TeamCity.
- Led the four-developer team using Scrum/Agile techniques.
Web Developer2011 - 2012OOO NPF "Radian-M"
Technologies: Telerik, ASP.NET MVC
- Developed a new section of the FAIS web application (https://fais-rfs.ru) based on the provided documentation.
- Collaborated remotely with team members to build a successful solution.
- Imported a large amount of data from heavy XML files to the MS SQL database.
Web Developer2009 - 2011WaveSoft
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, DayPilot, Obout Controls, Entity Framework
- Developed the Vocation Planner project using ASP.NET C#, Entity framework, Obout, and DayPilot web components.
- Upgraded the Vocation Planner application to the new Resource Manager web application based on the DayPilot Scheduler component.
- Extended the Resource Manager web application and turned it into a new Marketing Manager application, having the most extended functionality.
Software Developer2008 - 2009Quadro Soft
Technologies: Delphi, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DevExpress, Oracle
- Researched the subject area and prepared documentation for the query constructor application.
- Developed and delivered the query constructor application prototype based on the documentation.
- Built the query constructor application based on real users' prototype feedback using BDS Delphi 2006, MS SQL, Oracle, and DevExpress components.