Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Visual Studio, Windows 10
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is part of a CMS that generates a user-friendly client side CRUD application for each table on the fly.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Zuuber (via Toptal)
- Set up complete Azure infrastructure for the Zuuber application, including Azure Blob, Azure SQL, Azure Web App, Application Insights, etc.
- Developed an ASP.NET website wrapped with GoNative iOS and Android native applications. Worked on both the front-end and the back-end parts. Set up communication calls between the front-end and the native applications.
- Started the project from the POC level and led it to release.
- Completely reworked the front-end part for the new redesign.
- Created and published landings for the Zuuber application.
Stage4MD (via Toptal)
- Reworked several site sections from ASP.NET MVC views with Vue.js.
- Fixed multiple DevExpress RichEdit issues. I worked with DevExpress support together to fix the issues. Also, I had to rewrite the existing code to fix some of the issues.
- Implemented synchronization of the website scheduler to the user's Google Calendar, using Google Calendar API.
- Set up the continuous integration and development process for the project.
Mettel (via Toptal)
- Developed new features for the existing customer portal.
- Helped to optimize legacy code and improve performance.
- Fixed multiple security issues to pass the security audit.
- Developed several standalone tools for the portal.
- Helped to optimize development processes, setting up continuous deployment.
- Participated in the development of an automation project TV index (research of television ratings in Russia), a data collection system of respondents watching.
- Processed and produced highly sensitive data using a high-load DB.
- Supported the documentary system of respondents' lifecycle.
- Developed several custom intranet web applications.
- Implemented continuous integration and delivery practices using TeamCity.
- Participated in media website development using AWS and Brightcove Video Cloud.
- Developed several educational applications for training and testing.
- Developed custom CMS for news/media websites and adapted it for section 508.
- Optimized existing applications' performance and security.
- Set up a continuous integration process using TeamCity.
- Led the four-developer team using Scrum/Agile techniques.
OOO NPF "Radian-M"
- Developed a new section of the FAIS web application (https://fais-rfs.ru) based on the provided documentation.
- Collaborated remotely with team members to build a successful solution.
- Imported a large amount of data from heavy XML files to the MS SQL database.
- Developed the Vocation Planner project using ASP.NET C#, Entity framework, Obout, and DayPilot web components.
- Upgraded the Vocation Planner application to the new Resource Manager web application based on the DayPilot Scheduler component.
- Extended the Resource Manager web application and turned it into a new Marketing Manager application, having the most extended functionality.
- Researched the subject area and prepared documentation for the query constructor application.
- Developed and delivered the query constructor application prototype based on the documentation.
- Built the query constructor application based on real users' prototype feedback using BDS Delphi 2006, MS SQL, Oracle, and DevExpress components.
Zuuber App for iOS and Androidhttp://www.zuuber.com
.NET 4, ASP.NET Web API, Bootstrap, Knockout (Knockout.js), Kendo UI, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Redux, ASP.NET Web Forms, OAuth 2, AngularJS, Swagger, Angular
Log4Net, Entity Framework, jQuery, ODBC, Google Calendar API, Google APIs, React Redux, Windows Forms (WinForms), Web API, Google API, Vue, React, Brightcove API
Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2019, NuGet, Fiddler, TeamCity, Hangfire, GitHub, Jira, Microsoft Excel, Azure Application Insights, Git, TFS, DayPilot, Obout Controls
Scrum, Best Practices, Agile Software Development, Microservices, Unit Testing, DevOps, Azure DevOps, Agile
Microsoft, Web, Android, Windows, Telerik, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle, Brightcove
Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, Azure Blobs, Azure SQL, Databases, PostgreSQL
Full-stack, Back-end, APIs, MVC Frameworks, Web Development, Legacy Code, IIS, Cloud, DevExpress, Microsoft Azure, eCommerce, Commerce, Windows 10, Communication, Computer Science, Section 508 Compliance
Security, IT Security, Social Media
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
Voronezh State University | Faculty of Computer Science - Voronezh, Russia
Interpreter's Degree in Professional Communication
Voronezh State University | Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology - Voronezh, Russia
Modern React with Redux