- Senior Software Engineer2010 - PRESENTRemote contractor
Technologies: C++, Java, C#
- Created custom builds of Android OS.
- Developed a GameBoy Advance Emulator for Android and iOS. Used Marmalade (formerly AirPlay SDK) and JIT compilation from the native GBA assembler to the extended ARMv7 and x86 assembler.
- Built a bin-patch for the Marmalade (www.madewithmarmalade.com) content baking system to allow multi-pass baking. Involved some reversing of code.
- Contributed to a since abandoned Win32 port of a Transmission BitTorrent client.
- Contributed to OsmAnd.
- Senior Software Engineer /remote/2012 - 2013Instant Communication
Technologies: Java, C++
- Android OS modification
- Reverse engineering
- Build engineering
- Senior Software Engineer2010 - 2013InertialLabs
- Created mostly middleware software for other people in the company, including a cross-platform communication engine and other similar projects.
- Developed a new cross-platform engine for a 3DSuit motion capture system.
- Patched the Linux kernel for an embedded board.
- Contributed some changes to a Linux kernel TTY driver.
- Client and UI Programmer2008 - 2010Vogster Entertainment Inc.
Technologies: C++, UnrealScript
- Created a game named "CrimeCraft" (http://crimecraft.com/).
- Improved rendering of decals (shot marks on objects) in Unreal Engine 3. Raised limit from 20 to 2000 per frustrum area without loss of FPS.
- Implemented local realm architecture that introduced caching and local prediction of game environment in the MMORPG part of the game, leading to a significant decrease in the amount of messages between the client and server.
- Implemented various MMO systems for crafting, mailing, chat, banking, quests/conditions, and clans.
- Software Engineer2005 - 2007Innalabs UA, division of Innalabs Holding Inc.
- Created a 3DSuit motion capture system now owned by 3DSuit, Inc. (www.3dsuit.com).
- Built a plugin for Autodesk Motion Builder.
- Created a standalone skeletal FK engine with renderer.
- Developed software similar to MotionBuilder but with animation recording using custom data from inertial sensors.
- Developed a prototype of standalone Motion Capture Workstation software.
- Took care of the architecture and reference implementation of the next version of the aforementioned engine.
- Junior Software Engineer2004 - 2005Dynamic Systems
- Developed a PlayStation2 emulator for decoding BIOS.
- Introduced a step-by-step assembly-level debugger for the Playstation2 emulator.
- Developed specialized software for the modeling and simulation of complex dynamic systems similar in purpose to Simulink from the MATLAB package.