- Senior Python DeveloperTipsi (through Toptal)2012 - PRESENT
- Refactored and supported Django project.
- Applied Bootstrap styles.
- Implemented TinyMCE-based online editing tool.
- Migrated service to Amazon file storage.
- Unified sub-projects into single platform.
- Python Developer, Android Developer, iOS DeveloperSelf-Employed2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, PyQt, Twisted, Django, Android, AndEngine, Rokon, iOS, Cocos2D, Facebook API, ZeroMQ, Asterisk
- Developed an online logic game named "Iron Dots Online" for Android which was an implementation of a paper "Dots and Boxes" game. Server side was based on Twisted, Rokon as the client.
- Created a tilt-based Android game called "TCH: Coins Hunter" using AndEngine framework. The game also included a PyQt-based map editor and a Vertex helper program which was made public under a BSD license. The game is now called "Pirate's Quest", after being sold to ToyStudio LLC. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pirates-quest-toy-studio-llc/1109130953?ean=2940043886477
- Wrote an Android photo application that included optional photo filters (sepia, old photo, etc.)
- Created a soundboard application for Android.
- Developed an Android IP telephony application that had optional on-the-fly voice change. The app had a free SipDroid-based client and a server based on Asterisk with voice-changing plugin.
- Wrote an application for Android for calibration of balances that supported a bluetooth communication option.
- Built a chemist-helper application for Android for balances that supported bluetooth communication.
- Developed a quiz application (IQ-meter) for Android.
- Wrote an Android horoscope application.
- Created a Django/FanDjango-based Facebook quiz application called "CoolestIPO".
- Built a clock application called "My Alarm Clock" for Kindle Fire. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RA3X5E
- Running game app for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bee-race/id546662947?mt=8&uo=4 with GameCenter-based multiplayer option.
- Currently working on a multiplayer iOS game with a client based on Cocos2d and server written in Erlang.
- Created Terevaka framework (Lua) - high level MOAI-based application framework
- Python DeveloperSlide2009 - 2010
- Supported "TopFriends", "Rock Riot" and "SuperPoke" applications for Facebook and MySpace.
- Python DeveloperSPNDigital2008 - 2009
Technologies: Python, Twisted, Django
- Created persistent, self-recovering Linux services.
- Implemented Twisted-based client for SMPP protocol.
- Wrote several SMS services as front-ends upon SMPP service.
- Created the administrator site for controlling some services online.
- Developed a testing framework for some SMS services.
- Python DeveloperKyriba Corp2007 - 2008
Technologies: Python PyUnit, RegExp, XSLT
- Supported interbank payment file converters.
- Worked on refactoring and deep code analysis.
- Created a conversion flow testing framework.
- Created DFA-based universal converter for regular expression syntax, with extensions for special rules.
- Introduced XSLT-based converter for XML formats.