Python Developer in Minsk, Minsk Region, Belarus
Senior Python Developer2013 - PRESENTTipsi (via Toptal)
- Refactored and supported a Django project.
- Applied Bootstrap styles.
- Implemented a TinyMCE-based online editing tool.
- Migrated the service to Amazon file storage.
- Unified sub-projects into a single platform.
Lead Software Developer2011 - 2014Intetics
Technologies: Python, Java
- Created applications for Android and Python.
Python Developer2009 - 2010Slide
- Supported TopFriends, Rock Riot, and SuperPoke applications for Facebook and MySpace.
Python Developer2007 - 2009Kyriba Corp
Technologies: Python PyUnit, Regular Expressions, XSLT
- Supported interbank payment file converters.
- Worked on refactoring and deep code analysis.
- Created a conversion flow testing framework.
- Created DFA-based universal converter for regular expression syntax, with extensions for special rules.
- Introduced XSLT-based converter for XML formats.
- Andengine Vertex Helper (Development)http://code.google.com/p/andengine-vertex-helper/
A helper tool to create polygons using Image Sprite.
- Doomsday Button (Other amazing things)https://github.com/Nepherhotep/doomsday-button
It's a wireless button that I assembled for fun and currently use as a hardware hotkey.
- Django ORM Sugar (Development)https://github.com/Nepherhotep/django-orm-sugar
A library for improved querying of Django models. It brings natural Pythonic syntax instead of keyword shortcuts.
- Foxtrot (Development)http://pypi.python.org/pypi/foxtrot/0.1
A fast linter for finding undefined variables, targeted for integration into text editors.
- Django Dynamic REST (Development)https://github.com/Nepherhotep/django-rest-framework-dyn-serializer
The project solves REST verbosity - it allows not loading from the DB and fetching unnecessary fields. A light GraphQL replacement for Django REST framework.
- Terevaka (Development)https://github.com/Nepherhotep/terevaka
MOAI-based mobile game microframework.
- How to Build an Infinite Runner on iOS: Cocos2D, Automation, and More (Publication)Building games for the iOS platform can be an enriching experience in terms of both financial and personal growth. Recently, I deployed a Cocos2D-based game to the App Store. In this post, I'll explain the process behind developing games for iOS, from Cocos2D through to publishing.
FrameworksTwisted, Django, AndEngine, Rokon, Cocos2d
ToolsEmacs, GNU Dev Tools, Git, Mercu, Xcode, Subversion (SVN), IDEA IDE, ClearCase, CVS, Wingware IDE
ParadigmsFunctional Programming, Class-based OOP, Concurrent Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development
PlatformsAndroid, iOS, Linux
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Facebook API, PyQt, SQLAlchemy
StorageSQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird
- English Courses degree in English2008 - 2010Minsk State Linguistic University - Minsk
- Masters degree in Physics2003 - 2008The Belarussian State University - Minsk