Technologies: React, Redux, Node.js, Express,js, MongoDB, Cordova, SOAP, Docker, Rancher, RabbitMQ, S3
- Made UI updates, fixed known bugs with high priority, and refactored core components of the legacy app.
- Automated the export of the app to Android and iOS using Apache Cordova and bash/npm scripts.
- Implemented API connectivity to Vendor SOAP API, designed an architecture, and made DB migrations to support synchronization events using RabbitMQ.
- Documented all endpoints related to Vendor SOAP API using Swagger UI and wrote unit tests.
Technologies: Vue.js, Vuex, Froala, MongoDB, Docker, Loopback, Node.js, Express.js, ElasticSearch, Video.js
- Led the notifications feature, taking part in planning, development, testing, and integration with a small team, using feature-flag strategy.
- Maintained and added features to our main product, a text authoring and course creation platform, using Jira as a reporting tool and Trello as a subtask manager.
- Took part in decision making regarding the design and architecture of features and team workflow, on every sprint.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Metrodigi
- Maintained client legacy apps, making accessibility and cross-browser compatibility improvements on previously exported widgets.
- Developed and integrated to the client staging environment, a proof of concept of a content authoring platform using MERN stack and GraphQL/Apollo.
- Tracked and fixed overall bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2016HablaGente
Technologies: Java, Swift, Node.js, Socket.io, Express.js, MongoDB, RTMP, Bootstrap
- Built native mobile apps for Android and iOS to interact with TV show audience through trivia games and live streams.
- Built an admin dashboard to maintain trivia, advertising and monitor audience engagement in real-time.
- Integrated Youtube and YouNow API's with custom wrappers, to our back-end service to centralize our live stream.
Back-end Developer2015 - 2016Noveltie
Technologies: Node.js, Socket.io, Pug, Seneca, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, React, Dropbox API,
- Built and maintained an ERP software as a service for small to medium business with microservice architecture using Laravel as the core, and Node.js for heavy transactions and real-time features.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Trello and Kanban board.
- Implemented notifications and chat for customer assistance, using real-time technologies.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2015Akitaxi
Technologies: Node.js, Socket.io, Express.js, MongoDB, Redis, Twilio, Bootstrap, Pug
- Developed the back end for an Uber-clone MVP, that allows secure and fast user-taxi matching based on geo-fence distances. Currently integrated and used by well-known taxi companies in Perú.
- Designed app architecture, being able to support requests of the two apps and in realtime, also making it very easy to integrate with existing taxi companies.
- Configured and deployed API for dev and production environments being able to monitor app performance through log files.
- Designed an admin dashboard that allows managers to customize and maintain their employees quickly.