Verified Expert in Engineering
Aman specializes in full-stack WordPress development, building custom themes, reliable plugins, and headless WordPress solutions. He has created a variety of custom themes, built 35+ premium add-ons for plugins, and delivered a highly complex plugin for a client with a userbase of 100,000. With 4+ years of experience, Aman is a versatile developer, always hungry to find excellent solutions to challenging problems, and he enjoys customizing WordPress products and client solutions.
Windows 10, Git, Slack, Jira, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), XAMPP, Web Development
The most amazing...
...tool I've built is a complex quiz and survey plugin with a customizable menu plugin. The quiz and survey plugin has 40,000 installs and a user base of 100,000.
WordPress Theme and Plugin Developer
- Created a complex plugin that uses several APIs to collect information about active voters and lets their local legislator hear their thinking. The information collected is also sold to campaigners.
- Developed a theme from scratch to fit the client's ideal requirements, supporting plugins for that theme, and child themes. Also added functionality to other themes.
- Built a complex plugin that uses the Ingram Micro reseller API to get information about products based on client input and map them into WooCommerce products. This automated many aspects of the client's business.
- Created several WooCommerce add-on plugins for various clients.
Full-stack Web/WordPress Developer
- Developed a rating system that makes it easier for customers to review a company's service and provide feedback. The company sells these services to other small to medium-sized businesses.
- Transformed a bloated WordPress website into an efficient one by making lightweight custom plugins to replace the bloated plugins that had unnecessary functionality. Optimized stylesheets and scripts, reducing the page load time to 0.5 seconds.
- Created a custom eCommerce system from scratch for a client and integrated it with APIs, including PayPal.
- Collaborated with other team members through Jira and applied Agile methodologies.
WordPress Theme and Plugin Developer
- Created a WordPress plugin that uses a sound API to provide pronunciation for a language teaching business.
- Worked on a plugin that helped the client build his chauffeur business. Added location options and payment integration and used some complex mathematics to develop airport options and more.
- Built a cryptocurrency website to help a client popularize and sell his services in Latin America. Also built custom plugins to scrape data from different services, process them, and display them as required.
- Built an entire site with WPBakery builder on the traveler theme, built a child theme for it, fixed bugs and other issues in the original theme, and built plugins from scratch to enhance the site.
WordPress Plugin Developer
- Collaborated with my team to build highly complex plugins with a userbase of 100,000.
- Built 35+ premium add-ons for plugins, using Git as a version control system.
- Tracked and fixed plugin bugs, added feature requests to the WordPress plugins, and used ClickUp as a project management tool.
ExpressTech Systems | Quiz and Survey Master Pluginhttps://quizandsurveymaster.com/
• A leaderboard-based quiz that sends feedback surveys and polls to WordPress users. It includes a test with a timer and offers a completion certificate.
• Integrations with email marketing automation tools, such as Mailchimp and ConvertKit.
• WooCommerce discount coupons based on the outcome of a quiz.
• Multistep flows based on user feedback.
Let Your Voice Be Heardhttps://emailidaho.com/
The plugin uses two APIs:
1. OpenStates API to get information about legislators.
2. PositionStack to convert street addresses to GeoCoordinates.
How it works:
• A shortcode is used to display the initial form.
• The form accepts an address.
• Based on that address, the legislators and their information are displayed to the user.
• The user can click the mail button to send a separate email to a legislator or the mail all button to send the email to all legislators.
• Through an AJAX request, a form is displayed so the user can fill in their contact information, which is saved in a database and sent to the legislator through an HTML email.
The plugin also has an Excel feature that allows the client to download all the information as an Exel file and delete the database from the front end.
Facebook Chat Pluginhttps://github.com/RayhanKhan8975/Facebook-Chat-Plugin
• User logs in and gets a user token that's valid for one hour. We used the short-term token to get a long-term token valid for 60 days.
• The token is saved in the wp_options table.
• The token gets all the pages and associated information to which the user has access.
• Page information is saved in a database (page name, page ID, page token (never expiring), email (current user email),(active 0 or 1), and recent message at (which is set to null and will be populated later).
With all this information, we run a cron job every 30 or 60 minutes. It runs a loop that checks unread messages and sends them to the user once. Due to the recent message in the field, we store the time when the latest message was created. If we had emailed the message earlier, we don't send it again. Pages that don't have new messages are bundled if they belong to the same email.
Google Search Simulator
Divi, Bootstrap, Genesis Framework
WordPress API, Facebook API, WooCommerce API, jQuery, REST APIs, WordPress REST API, BuddyPress, React
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Git, Gutenberg Editor, Bitbucket, Spreadsheets
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Responsive, Agile Software Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD)
WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Theme Design
JSON, Databases, MySQL, Media Queries
WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, APIs, Front-end, API Integration, Back-end, Content Management Systems (CMS), WordPress Design, Computer Science, Programming, Customer Support, Social Communication, Communication, Customer Service, Freelancing, Meetings, Presentations, Business, Payment APIs, eCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions 2, HTML to WordPress, PSD to WordPress, Google Custom Search, Page Speed Optimization, Elementor, Gravity Forms, Web Hosting, Algorithms, Sales, Public Speaking, Webhooks, Web Development
Diploma in Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai
Business English Course
Customer Service Training
University Of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Complete WordPress Developer Course - Plugins & Themes