Verified Expert in Engineering
Aminadav has 15+ years of professional experience and started coding at the age of seven, making programming like a native language for him. As a full-stack and blockchain architect, developer, and consultant, he has in-depth knowledge of many areas and possesses the ability to code quickly and efficiently. During the past ten years, his primary focus has been on full-stack development. StackOverflow rated him at the top 1% of developers.
Terminal, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Linux, MacOS
The most amazing...
...platform I've developed is The Gus Crusher. It reduces the amount of computing power needed for each transaction, saving users 85% on ETH transaction fees.
Head of Development Blockchain Security Tool Team
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Applied for three patents related to blockchain efficiency and security.
- Developed a full-features backend for testing the functionality of smart contracts.
- Researched the patterns for insecure blockchain implementations.
- Developed smart contracts, and gave a review on Solidity smart contracts.
Head Of Development
- Hired a professional team in a short time.
- Developed full stack app.
- Integrated a CI and CD.
- Wrote smart contracts.
CTO & Fullstack
- Developed a secure REST API using NodeJS and deployed it to Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed a team of UI/UX and front-end developers who developed a desktop app and a single page web app using React and Angular.
- Used BigData technologies to handle billions of files.
- Deployed load-balancers and auto-scaling components.
- Implemented continuous integration and auto deployment after successful tests.
- Created a health-check monitoring system for logging, alerting, and fixing issues in real-time.
- Built custom made NodeJS modules and published to NPM.
Consultant, Public Speaker, and Mentor
- Lectured at the All-Things-DATA Conference (the biggest data event in Israel) about using web-scraper to improve marketing campaigns.
- Spoke at the GeekTime Cyber Conference about the most critical security risks in Web-App.
- Mentored several startup accelerators.
- Served as a consultant to several startups about moving from idea to the first 100 users.
- Validated startup ideas by quickly prototyping MVP's (minimum-value-product).
CEO & Full-stack Developer
- Created a custom-made image editor that supports drag & drop, adding texts, and undo/redo using advanced CSS3 and HTML5.
- Built a plugin system that any corporation can extend to it's own needs.
- Implemented an oAuth mechanism so users can login securely using their preferred social network profile.
- Developed a back-end to store and serve the images.
- Designed the extension and did the UI/UX.
- Marketed the extension using Gorilla Marketing techniques.
- Released the code as open-source and maintained it.
CTO & Fullstack
- Managed a team of full-stack developers.
- Set priority for tasks and gave an estimation of cost and time using Microsoft Project, Trello, and Asana.
- Designed a micro-services architecture, using custom-made Docker Images, VPN, and internal network communication. Preserved the design decisions using Draw.io and LucidChart diagrams.
- Developed machine-learning algorithms using Neo4j, BigQuery, and Elastic Search for a recommendation engine.
- Created a zero-downtime system that serves millions of end-users.
- Built an auto-recovery system that discovers failed components and automatically backs up and restores them.
- Programmed REST API using NodeJS, and implemented caching and load-balancing using NGINX and HAProxy.
- Developed proxy servers for implementing security and API throttling to external services using NodeJS.
CTO & Full Stack
- Developed single page web-app using templates, AngularJS, custom-made services and plugins.
- Built a secure REST API that connected to billions of records in real time. Was responsible for performance, stability and security.
- Created a remarketing tag pixel. The pixel collected a large amount of data and used it in real-time.
- Deployed and built continuous integration scripts.
- Built an eCommerce platform for choosing a seat and buying event tickets.
- Built the back-end and implemented real-time messaging, before socket.io and WebRTC API's even existed.
- Developed the rating and recommendation engine.
- Created secure admin dashboards.
Desktop App Developer
- Developed a system to manage all the students in Shaalvim.
- Create Visual Basic Forms, macros, toolbars, and menus for this app.
- Connected Microsoft Access to Microsoft Word & Excel, for printing & mail merging letters.
- Secured the VBA by using digital signature code signing,.
Script Automations freelancer
ILDC Holdings Inc.
- Created new functions for Microsoft Excel, by using VBA macros. The functions help to find fraud by combining data from multiple records.
- Developed a Reports Generation system. The system took data from many sources (XML, JSON, REST, and similar) and use it for generating new Excel Reports.
Open-Screenshot Chrome Extension
I integrated the platform with many external tools so users were able to share easily. It was connected to Evernote, DropBox, Facebook, VK, Drive, and others.
I created a community around the product that helped me translate it to more than 30 languages.
GiftWizard - The Perfect Gifting solutionhttps://apps.shopify.com/giftwizard
The most challenging mission was how to build a plugin that will work in a one-click installation on any website.
I designed an algorithm that understands the page structure and integrates into it seamlessly.
The next step was to create a deep-learning algorithm that recommends the best gifting item based on the event, the chosen gift receiver, and the shop stock.
We used Node.js with Facebook APIs to obtain user details and to create the match.
Head Of Development as LeadCoin
Sharing Experience by Answering on Social Networks.https://stackoverflow.com/users/1229624/aminadav?tab=answers
I have a high ranking in StackOverflow; therefore, I have moderator privileges. I'm proud that my answers on social websites helped and reached hundreds of thousands of users.
Contribute to Open-source Projecthttps://www.github.com/aminadav
Public Speaker and Mentor for Cybersecurity and Big Data
Blockchain Developer for an Exchange
Jest, Electron, Vanilla JS, Redux, Chrome, Express.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Flutter, Angular, ASP, Truffle, React Native
Redux-Saga, REST APIs, Google AdSense, Node.js, Moment.js, React, Google API, React Router, Lodash, React Redux, Vue, Facebook API, jQuery, Google Maps, Stripe API, Google AdWords
Google Compute Engine (GCE), Sublime Text, Supervisor, BigQuery, Snagit, Excel 2010, NGINX, Travis CI, CircleCI, Mocha, Git, Terminal, Illustrator 2017, Photoshop 2017
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), DevOps, Continuous Delivery (CD), Web Architecture, Scrum, Continuous Deployment, API Architecture, Agile
Blockchain Platforms, Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Shopify, Blockchain, Linux, Amazon EC2, Ethereum, MacOS, Windows, Desktop, Android
SQLite, Google Cloud Storage, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Google Cloud
Reverse Engineering, Utility Tokens, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Customized Blockchains, Big Data, Serverless, DNS, Right-to-Left (RTL) Scripts, Async.js, Cloudflare, Chrome Extensions, Bluebird, Load Balancers, Data Architecture, Adobe Experience, Smart Contracts, Altcoin, Excel Macros, Apps, Scraping, Bots, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Full-stack, Machine Learning, Servers, Bitcoind, Bitcoin