Head of Development Blockchain Security Tool Team2018 - PRESENTErnst & Young (EY)
Technologies: Blockhain, Ethereum, Solidity, NodeJS, Truffle, React, Smart Contracts
- Applied for three patents related to blockchain efficiency and security.
- Developed a full-features backend for testing the functionality of smart contracts.
- Researched the patterns for insecure blockchain implementations.
- Developed smart contracts, and gave a review on Solidity smart contracts.
Head Of Development2018 - PRESENTLeadCoin
Technologies: Solidity, Ethereum, Bitcoin, NodeJS, React, Smart Conracts
- Hired a professional team in a short time.
- Developed full stack app.
- Integrated a CI and CD.
- Wrote smart contracts.
CTO & Fullstack2017 - PRESENTBackupBox Inc.
- Developed a secure REST API using NodeJS and deployed it to Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed a team of UI/UX and front-end developers who developed a desktop app and a single page web app using React and Angular.
- Used BigData technologies to handle billions of files.
- Deployed load-balancers and auto-scaling components.
- Implemented continuous integration and auto deployment after successful tests.
- Created a health-check monitoring system for logging, alerting, and fixing issues in real-time.
- Built custom made NodeJS modules and published to NPM.
Consultant, Public Speaker, and Mentor2016 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Full Stack, Agile Methodologies, CSS3, Cyber Security, Big Data, Machine Learning
- Lectured at the All-Things-DATA Conference (the biggest data event in Israel) about using web-scraper to improve marketing campaigns.
- Spoke at the GeekTime Cyber Conference about the most critical security risks in Web-App.
- Mentored several startup accelerators.
- Served as a consultant to several startups about moving from idea to the first 100 users.
- Validated startup ideas by quickly prototyping MVP's (minimum-value-product).
CEO & Full-stack Developer2009 - PRESENTOpen Screenshot
- Created a custom-made image editor that supports drag & drop, adding texts, and undo/redo using advanced CSS3 and HTML5.
- Built a plugin system that any corporation can extend to it's own needs.
- Implemented an oAuth mechanism so users can login securely using their preferred social network profile.
- Developed a back-end to store and serve the images.
- Designed the extension and did the UI/UX.
- Marketed the extension using Gorilla Marketing techniques.
- Released the code as open-source and maintained it.
CTO & Fullstack2014 - 2016GiftWizard Inc.
- Managed a team of full-stack developers.
- Set priority for tasks and gave an estimation of cost and time using Microsoft Project, Trello, and Asana.
- Designed a micro-services architecture, using custom-made Docker Images, VPN, and internal network communication. Preserved the design decisions using Draw.io and LucidChart diagrams.
- Developed machine-learning algorithms using Neo4j, BigQuery, and Elastic Search for a recommendation engine.
- Created a zero-downtime system that serves millions of end-users.
- Built an auto-recovery system that discovers failed components and automatically backs up and restores them.
- Programmed REST API using NodeJS, and implemented caching and load-balancing using NGINX and HAProxy.
- Developed proxy servers for implementing security and API throttling to external services using NodeJS.
CTO & Full Stack2013 - 2014Remarketing Ltd
- Developed single page web-app using templates, AngularJS, custom-made services and plugins.
- Built a secure REST API that connected to billions of records in real time. Was responsible for performance, stability and security.
- Created a remarketing tag pixel. The pixel collected a large amount of data and used it in real-time.
- Deployed and built continuous integration scripts.
Full-stack Developer2008 - 2010Pashbar Inc.
- Built an eCommerce platform for choosing a seat and buying event tickets.
- Built the back-end and implemented real-time messaging, before socket.io and WebRTC API's even existed.
- Developed the rating and recommendation engine.
- Created secure admin dashboards.
Desktop App Developer2005 - 2009Shaalvim Institute
Technologies: Visual Basic for Application, Desktop Apps
- Developed a system to manage all the students in Shaalvim.
- Create Visual Basic Forms, macros, toolbars, and menus for this app.
- Connected Microsoft Access to Microsoft Word & Excel, for printing & mail merging letters.
- Secured the VBA by using digital signature code signing,.
Script Automations freelancer2000 - 2005ILDC Holdings Inc.
- Created new functions for Microsoft Excel, by using VBA macros. The functions help to find fraud by combining data from multiple records.
- Developed a Reports Generation system. The system took data from many sources (XML, JSON, REST, and similar) and use it for generating new Excel Reports.