HL7 FHIR Developer2022 - 2022MoCA Test Inc.
Technologies: .NET, HL7 FHIR Standard, Azure
- Developed a back-end solution for five parties, API, and web and identity server, with back-end SQL server and communication using Redis.
- Consumed and produced HL7 APIs to interact with medical third parties for labs and tests.
- Worked on FHIR integration with Cerner and EPIC; designed POC solutions to be SMART apps.
Senior Back-end Developer2021 - 2022Captario (Toptal client)
Technologies: C#, C#.NET, Linux, Terraform, Pipelines, Agile, Scrum, React, APIs, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure, Azure SQL, Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps, Azure Blobs, Azure Cache, Azure Search, Postmark, Postman, Python, ReSharper, Concurrent Programming, Asynchronous Programming
- Developed APIs based on .NET Core 6. Tracked and fixed bugs on Azure DevOps.
- Built integration with Postmark to enable templated email notifications.
- Built pipelines using Azure DevOps and Terraform to deploy to Azure Cloud.
- Designed a roles and permissions system using the RBAC model to give granular access to users.
- Built secret management with the Azure Key Vault API to store keys and secrets dynamically.
Chief Architect2020 - 2021Sococo
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, Git, MongoDB, Angular, AngularJS, Leadership, Software as a Service (SaaS), Microservices, Unit Testing, Cloud, Cloud Environments, Concurrent Programming, Asynchronous Programming, MariaDB, HTML, CSS, NoSQL
- Oversaw the product lifecycle and reviewed feature pull requests and bugs in GitHub.
- Tracked and followed up on all bugs and features in Jira to maintain an up-to-date product backlog.
- Managed the DevOps cycle, including releasing development, QA, and the product environments.
Architect2019 - 2021Freelance
Technologies: C#, Git, C#.NET, .NET, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Services, .NET Core, Architecture, Entity Framework, Leadership, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, Sitecore, Unit Testing, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Environments, Concurrent Programming, Asynchronous Programming
- Developed and architected a Sitecore-based application that serves 50,000 employees.
- Tracked and delivered backlog items with visual studio.
- Oversaw the DevOps cycle including all CI/CD processes up to the clients' environments.
Chief Architect2018 - 2019Crossover
- Worked on an automatic code review and analysis tool integrated into GitHub through a browser web extension to show code vulnerabilities.
- Automated reviews and checks with the integration of GitHub and Jira.
Chatbot Developer2018 - 2019Self-employed
Technologies: C#, Botframework, Git, C#.NET, .NET, Chatbots, Visual Studio, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DevOps, Unit Testing, Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Cloud Environments, Azure
- Built a chatbot using the MS Bot Framework for an airport to help visitors get answers for frequently asked questions and request flight status updates.
- Created the back end for the chatbot using the ASP.NET Core web API.
- Designed a connector layer to aggregate requests to the back-end servers.
Web Developer2006 - 2006Freelance
Technologies: ASP.NET, Git, C#.NET, .NET, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Microservices, Unit Testing, Agile, Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Cloud Environments
- Built a visually enhanced ASP.NET DataGridView control.
- Created a set of reusable Windows forms components and controls similar to Telerik.
- Customized an open-source ASP.NET Wiki to meet customer needs.