- Data AnalystAvepa2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, R, Python, Excel, MS Access
- Implemented an automatic report generator in order to produce statistics reports for the European Commission with detailed data of payments.
- Created software to replicate the legacy software used to calculate payments and check the integrity of an internal calculus algorithm.
- Wrote several views and queries to an Oracle back-end database to retrieve payments information.
- Created R scripts to sync a Pentaho repository with a Oracle database in order to align metadata and descriptions of every Pentaho report.
- Developed a repository with specifications of Oracle views through interviews to different stakeholders.
- Financial Model BuilderSPP (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Python 2.7, Pandas, Numpy, Excel, VBA
- Migrated all the features and elaboration tasks of a complex financial model built with several huge Excel workbooks into 2 Python scripts written to speed up all computation—from more than 10 hours down to a few minutes. Both scripts also implement quality check of input data and have constraints to assure reliable and robust computation.
- Quantitative Analyst/TraderGlory Trading Systems GmbH2015 - 2015
Technologies: R, Python, Numpy, Pandas, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Trading, Statistics
- Developed algorithmic trading strategies.
- Performed time series analysis (OHLC and tick data).
- Implemented statistical analysis, linear regression, and machine learning.
- Implemented code in R and Python.
- Data AnalystCity of Treviso2010 - 2010
Technologies: MySQL, Excel, VBA, Statistics, KPI
- Created a system for the employment center in order to statistically analyze labor market data and dynamically create reports with KPI data required by the client.
- Wrote reports with VBA programming in order to dynamically gather data from the back-end MySQL database.
- Created stored procedures and views in the MySQL back-end database in order to calculate and filter out any unnecessary data.
- Business AnalystGN ReSound2007 - 2010
Technologies: MS Access, SQL Server, VBA, Excel
- Created a data warehouse reporting solution in order to monitor finance, sales, and production departments.The system was connected to the back-end ERP (Navision) in order to gather data, and dynamically create several Excel reports, and a MS Access database to interact with.
- Created Excel reports that had a dynamical update feature where data was downloaded from a back-end database and then the cells inside the sheet were filled in and elaborated as required by the client.
- Backed up some data from SQL Server into a local MS Access database for more complex analysis and also to let the client choose from different filters and aggregation of sales; he could also print reports of his queries.
- Developed software that contained a real-time calendar with upcoming orders and display of some KPI indicators to monitor the production process of hearing instruments.