Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrea started his career more than twenty years ago as a graphic designer based in Italy. During the last decade, he's become more involved in website development using WordPress and PHP, and he's incorporated his graphic design expertise with his programming skills. Currently, he has a great deal of experience with WordPress themes and plugin development. In 2014, Andrea moved to the US as a website and PHP developer for a major events company.
Cloud9, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Atom, Xcode
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed was a website for Pinacoteca di Brera Museum. I'm very proud of this because it's considered one of the best Italian museum websites.
Senior Web Developer
- Developed several websites and web apps for different clients in the USA.
- Developed a web app for loan applications using Laravel and Vue.
- Developed AI-based software for image recognition.
Roar Creative, LLC
- Engineered several websites for different clients around the world.
- Created an iOS app using the WordPress API as a back end.
- Developed Rome's Barberini Museum's website: the museum is one of the most famous museums in Rome.
- Built a website to pre-sell parking tickets for the University of Phoenix's stadium.
- Created an iOS app to scan QR codes and validate tickets using the WordPress API.
- Developed the official website of Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper in Milan.
Senior Designer | Web Developer
Pride Group, LLC
- Developed several website for different clients.
- Built an eCommerce for the company using Prestashop.
- Made a new company website and integrated the standard operating procedures with the site.
- Developed several eCommerce websites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Created the Pinacoteca di Brera Website.
- Designed several brochures for promoting the company's business.
- Crafted several CGI videos for promoting events and company-related business.
- Made several social campaigns for the company.
Senior Graphic Designer | Web Developer
- Worked as senior designer for a major Italian editorial companies such as Class Editori, Domus, Giorgio Mondadori, and Condé Nast.
- Created hundreds of advertising campaigns and HTML newsletters.
- Designed a promotional video that was shown on national television.
- Developed iOS apps for the Milan Cathedral and the Gate of Paradise in Florence.
- Built and designed several websites and landing pages for company clients.
Studio Tabloid SNC
- Worked as a junior designer for major Italian editorial companies such as Class Editori, Giorgio Mondadori, Touring Club Italiano, and Arnoldo Mondadori.
- Designed hundreds of advertising campaigns.
- Created designs for magazines and books.
The Last Supper Websitehttps://cenacolovinciano.org/
Brera Museum Websitehttp://pinacotecabrera.org
I developed the entire website using WordPress as a CMS. The site contains an archive of more than 600 pieces of artwork, and the user can filter the archive by period, style, author, material, and technique.
The entire website is bilingual (Italian and English).
Gallerie Barberini Corsinihttp://www.barberinicorsini.org/
Pride Group Websitehttps://pridegroup.us/
I developed and designed the new company website. The website comes with a reserved area for the employees to submit internal requests such as maintenance, graphic requests, and post-event reports.
I built a custom API which allows an iOS app to connect to the website's database. A user can check then if the ticket is valid and execute the check-in. I also developed the iOS app to read the QR code and, using the API, retrieve the ticket from the database to check if it is valid or already checked in.
Bootstrap, Laravel, CodeIgniter
WordPress API, jQuery, Stripe, Vue 2
OpenSeadragon, Adobe, Adobe Experience Design (XD), KRPano, Xcode, Cinema 4D, PrestaShop, Atom
WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), iOS, Linux
Gravity Forms, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, WordPress Rescue, WordPress Design, Software Development, Front-end Development, Front-end, Web Host Manager (WHM), Cloud9, iOS Mobile Device Management (MDM)