CSS Developer in Tempe, AZ, United States
Web Developer2016 - PRESENTRoar Creative LLC
- Engineered several websites for different clients around the world.
- Created an iOS app using WordPress API as a back-end.
- Developed Rome's Barberini Museum's website.
- Built a website to pre-sell parking tickets for the University of Phoenix's stadium.
- Created an iOS app to scan QR codes and validate tickets using the WordPress API.
Senior Designer | Web Developer2014 - 2016Pride Group LLC
- Developed several website for different clients.
- Built an eCommerce for the company using Prestashop.
- Made a new company website and integrated the standard operating procedures with the site.
- Developed several eCommerce websites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Created the Pinacoteca di Brera Website.
- Designed several brochures for promoting the company's business.
- Crafted several CGI videos for promoting events and company-related business.
- Made several social campaigns for the company.
Senior Graphic Designer | Web Developer1999 - 2014DigitalArt SNC
- Worked as senior designer for a major Italian editorial companies such as Class Editori, Domus, Giorgio Mondadori, and Condé Nast.
- Created hundreds of advertising campaigns and HTML newsletters.
- Designed a promotional video that was shown on national television.
- Developed iOS apps for the Milan Cathedral and the Gate of Paradise in Florence.
- Built and designed several websites and landing pages for company clients.
Junior Designer1993 - 1999Studio Tabloid SNC
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Adobe, PostScript
- Worked as a junior designer for major Italian editorial companies such as Class Editori, Giorgio Mondadori, Touring Club Italiano, and Arnoldo Mondadori.
- Designed hundreds of advertising campaigns.
- Created designs for magazines and books.
- Brera Museum Website (Development)http://pinacotecabrera.org
Pinacoteca di Brera is the biggest art museum in Milan and one of the major ones in Italy. Their website is considered one of the best websites for an Italian museum.
I've developed the entire website using WordPress as a CMS. The website contains an archive of more than 600 pieces of artwork. The user can filter the archive by period, style, author, material, and technique.
All of the website is bilingual (Italian and English).
- Pride Group LLC Website (Development)https://pridegroup.us/
Pride Group is one of the biggest event companies in Arizona. The company also provides other services like vehicle outfitting and creative designs.
I developed and designed the new company website. The website comes with a reserved area for the employees to submit internal requests such as maintenance, graphic requests, and post-event reports.
- Gallerie Barberini Corsini (Development)http://www.barberinicorsini.org/
Gallerie Barberini Corsini is a major art museum in Rome and one of the major ones in Italy. I developed all of the website using WordPress as a CMS. The website comes with an archive of some of the best artwork, news, events, and newsletters.
- Pride Outfitting (Development)https://prideoutfitting.com/
Pride Outfitting is a Pride Group company that specializes in vehicle outfitting for law enforcement, fire, and utility companies. I developed and designed all of the website and it has a reserved area with an archive containing all the vehicles outfitted by the company. The technician can add on to the front-end of the website new vehicle builds and edit the existing ones. The archive comes with search and filters by vehicle category, year, make, and model. I also built the 3D CGI video for the home page.
- Parking JuJu (Development)https://parkingjuju.com/
Parking JuJu is a website for pre-selling tickets for the University of Phoenix Stadium. The website was developed using WordPress and WooCommerce. I also made a plugin to add all the functions needed to use WooCommerce as an event-ticket selling solution. Every generated ticket comes with a unique QR code generated by the website.
I built a custom API which allows an iOS app to connect to the website's database. A user can check then if the ticket is valid and execute the check-in. I also developed the iOS app to read the QR code and, using the API, retrieve the ticket from the database to check if it is valid or already checked in.
Libraries/APIsWordPress API, jQuery, Stripe
ToolsOpenSeadragon, Adobe, Adobe Experience Design (XD), KRPano, Xcode, Cinema 4D, PrestaShop
PlatformsWordPress, WooCommerce, iOS, Linux
OtherWordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, WordPress Rescue, WordPress Design, Web Host Manager (WHM), iOS Mobile Device Management (MDM)