Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrei is a seasoned IT professional with much experience in a number of software technologies from low-level programming to complex systems design and implementation. He has an extensive knowledge (Prince 2 and Agile) and experience in project management. He also has done software design, modeling, development, debugging, and optimization; worked in C#.NET, C, Python, PHP, UML, and UP.
Subversion (SVN), Git, Vim Text Editor, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a Windows desktop-based SCADA system (Active Building) that implemented low-level communications to an advanced end-user interface.
- Implemented a single sign-on (SSO) system based on Authentic2 SAML implementation and LDAP back-end for users' profiles.
- Customized modules on a Django-based online information system.
- Developed Bulgarian localization modules for the accounting system on the Odoo ERP system.
- Customized the manufacturing and sales modules on Odoo.
- Aided in the development of a web-based software for the integration of the video surveillance systems and to have access to the control system.
CEO; Software and Automation Engineer
Active Solutions Ltd.
- Managed the company and the company's projects.
- Designed a full scale SCADA system.
- Developed communication modules of the SCADA system using C#.Net.
- Aided in the development of modules for a WYSIWYM graphical XML editor using C#.Net.
- Participated in the development of a document management system using Python and PostgreSQL.
- Designed and aided in the development of an insurance broker management system using Python and MySQL.
- Developed validation and verification algorithms for the VIVALDI software in order to monitor the electrometers' data.
System Administrator and Trainer
Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
- Administrated the training for the Linux system, the network and the security system.
- Developed and managed the LPI certification courses; these course are conducted in all Francophone countries.
- Created web applications.
Risk Engineering Ltd.
- Designed and developed modules for the Everest multi-functional software simulator for the Nuclear Power Plant of Kozloduy, Bulgaria.
- Aided in the nuclear power plant I&C logic analysis.
- Developed anti-virus software for DOS and Windows 3.11.
- Analyzed a number of file-based and boot-sector viruses.
Custom Localization of OpenERP's Accounting Module
VIVALDI | Validation and Rectification of Data Collected from Static Electrometers for the National Electric Company SC, Bulgaria
The languages and technologies used: C#.NET 2.0, Windows Forms, ADO.NET, ASMX Web Services, XML, MS SQL, and Enterprise Library.
Electronic Documents Management System
I developed in Python and PostgreSQL.
eBroker | Information System for Insurance Brokers
A client database, insurance policies registration, management, user activities log, and an ability to get a wide range of reports are among the functionalities of the system.
SINUS | Semantic Technologies for Internet Services and Technolgy Aided Learning
The main scientific and technological objectives created new application-oriented methods and end-user oriented tools for Semantic web service descriptions oriented to technology-enhanced learning.
I created new methods for the dynamic Semantic web service composition that were suited for eLearning. I also developed a new Semantic service-oriented framework that was oriented towards technology-enhanced learning and facilitating the reuse of learning objects.
Odoo Bulgarian Localization and Customization Modules
SAML2 Single Sign-on Solution
INFRAWEBS | Intelligent Framework for Generating Open (Adaptable) Development Platforms for Web-Service Enabled Applications Using Semantic Web Technologies, Distributed Decision Support Units and Multi-agent Systems
These services ran on open standards and specifications, such as BPEL4WS, WSMO, WSMX, WSML, SPARQL, RDF, etc. In particular, they were compliant with WSMO (web services modeling ontology), an initiative submitted to W3C.
The systems consisted of loosely-coupled and linked INFRAWEB units, with each unit providing tools and adaptable system components. Developers were able to use these components to analyze, design, and maintain WSMO-based Semantic web services across the whole lifecycle.
These Semantic web services offered a new dimension in collaborative work and service production, service provision, and service maintenance in run-time environments.
Odoo, Vim Text Editor, Git, Subversion (SVN)
OpenERP, Linux, MS-DOS, Windows
Laravel, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Django, Flask, NHibernate, ASP.NET MVC, Mono, AngularJS, Bootstrap 3, Hadoop
jQuery, SQLAlchemy, React, Microsoft Enterprise Library
Agile Software Development, Logic Programming
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, HBase
HTTP, LDAP, Web Services, Localization
Master of Science Degree in Nuclear Energy
Technical University of Sofia - Sofia, Bulgaria
Computer Vision Nanodegree