Verified Expert in Engineering
As a creative person, Andrei likes to put ideas into practice and sometimes gets to work on out-of-the-box problems. He believes that good techniques are needed to evolve complex projects. Passionate about algorithms, software optimization, and web development, Andrei is ready to use powerful algorithms and technologies in creative and remarkable projects.
Azure, SQL, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web, Flask, Serverless
The most amazing...
...accomplishment is creating the architecture, implementation, and deployment from scratch of a cross-platform game played all around the globe, Trust No Bunny.
Senior Back-end Developer
Visma a/s - Payroll SaaS
- Created a parallel AWS infrastructure based on a platform that handles financial reports of thousands of employees from different countries before the schedule with no impact on availability.
- Revised and cleaned the whole platform based on specific criteria. This requires understanding all code, communicating with multiple teams, and modifying code and tests. I impressed the client with how fast I managed to do this without major bugs.
- Created a plan on how to handle the duplication of the whole service. The plan was kept very much to the end with very little modification and proved to handle the pain points of the platform without downtime.
- Implemented new key extensive features into the system with no major bugs very early into onboarding, proving to understand the system very fast.
- Kept close communication with other client's teams and managed to understand and solve issues that involved multiple teams, proving good communication skills.
- Created the whole architecture from scratch, implemented, and deployed a cross-platform game called Trust No Bunny, which is currently in early access worldwide.
- Helped develop and deploy Unity front-end application for PC, web, and desktop using a 2D perspective.
- Assisted in making crucial decisions regarding the game and application in collaboration with Riot Games' veterans of the industry.
- Delivered an early-access product with minimal bug reports and excellent user traction.
- Created modular and highly-extensible skill, customization, and payment systems.
- Worked for Microsoft on a well-known, triple-A game, Sea of Thieves, developing and maintaining data pipelines from streams of terabytes per minute.
- Learned and used Azure Databricks to process high throughput of data through various Spark jobs.
- Worked for Bernhard on developing smart building solutions to save energy. Used Azure IoT technology and event-driven systems to process and visualize various sensor data.
- Researched and implemented a new data storing technology using Azure Data Explorer for historical sensor data that could handle tens of gigabytes per second.
- Developed an app for a prominent marine transportation company, TBA Group, creating a system for automatic cargo shipping.
- Worked in a multi-team environment of over 40 people for an extensive microservice application, using domain-driven design and CQRS with high-quality standards.
- Learned cloud principles and practiced them in Azure, using serverless architecture and Cosmos DB, all containerized using Docker.
International Graduate Consultant
- Developed and maintained an application for Mercedes-Benz service tablets deployed worldwide.
- Became proficient in C# by working with strict code regulations and experienced developers.
- Solved a lot of the technical debt and improved the code quality as the main developer at the time.
- Collaborated with an international team and improved my language and cultural skills.
Quality Assurance Intern
Centric IT Solutions
- Assisted in assessing and ensuring the quality level that the client wanted for a feedback report application.
- Created all automated tests for the app using Selenium and C#.
- Understood the Scrum team and participated in it proficiently.
- Developed analytical thinking skills about software products by creating outside-of-the-box testing scenarios.
AlphaCOM | Using Deep Learning in Modern Games
Echocardiography Segmentation | A Unified Approach
Mercedes-Benz Tester Update
Next Generation TOS
Sea of Thieveshttps://www.seaofthieves.com/
Trust No Bunnyhttps://friendlypixel.com/trustnobunny.html
The back-end was developed using two APIs. One is the ASP.NET API for handling dispatchers and bookings, and the second API is a performant serverless Azure Function API for handling advertisements and truck events.
The front-end was developed using Angular.
The highlight of this app development was the integration of Google Maps for truck tracking and a robust validation system to include multiple transportation models.
As a full-stack engineer, besides feature design and development, I analyzed all the systems regarding security, performance, and maintainability. I improved the architecture of the whole application for better maintainability.
.NET, Unity, ASP.NET, Flask, ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET Core, Unity3D, .NET 4, ASP.NET Web API, Swagger, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), .NET Core, Spark, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Angular, Django, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web Forms, Serverless Framework, Selenium, Unreal Engine 4, Bootstrap
REST APIs, Entity Framework, API Development, Web API, Keras, React, Node.js, Pandas, PySpark, Windows Forms (WinForms), Sockets, PyTorch, WebGL, jQuery, Google Maps, Protobuf
PyCharm, Bitbucket, Microsoft Unit Tests, Git, Jupyter, Postman, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Azure Logic Apps, Azure IoT Hub, PlayFab, Jenkins, NGINX, Azure App Service, GitLab CI/CD, Amazon CloudWatch, SoapUI, ActiveMQ, Figma, CAD, Amazon QuickSight, Dapper
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, REST, Unit Testing, DevOps, Back-end Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Continuous Delivery (CD), ETL, REST API Architecture, Kanban, CQRS, Test-driven Development (TDD), Microservices, Windows App Development, Azure DevOps, Event-driven Programming, Event-driven Architecture, Application Architecture, Business Intelligence (BI)
Azure, Azure Functions, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jupyter Notebook, AWS Lambda, Docker, Azure Event Hubs, Windows, Apache Kafka, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Databricks, Kubernetes, Oracle, Android, iOS, Amazon EC2, Web
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, JSON, Databases, Elasticsearch, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Databases, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Redis, PL/SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Data Pipelines, MongoDB, Redshift, SQLite
Source Control Management, Serverless, APIs, Integration Testing, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD Pipelines, Back-end, API Management, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), API Integration, Cloud, Web Development, JSON REST APIs, Software Analysis, Back-end Development, Technical Hiring, Source Code Review, Task Analysis, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Domain-driven Design (DDD), Azure Databricks, WebSockets, Architecture, Mobile Game Development, Full-stack Development, .NET 6, Data Processing, Apache ActiveMQ, 3D, User Interface (UI), 2D Games, Full-stack, Data Analysis, Interviewing, WebP Images, Image Processing, Document Parsing, AWS Cloud Architecture, Computer Graphics, Data Architecture, Containerization, Distributed Systems, Software Architecture, Amazon RDS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Quality Assurance (QA), 3D CAD, Mathematics, Technical Leadership, Geometry, 3D Visualization, Algebra, 3D Math, User Experience (UX), Localization, Responsive Design, React Hooks, Data Engineering, Analysis, Chatbots, Legacy Software, Windows Services, IIS, Mobile Payments, Internet of Things (IoT), Leadership
Master's Degree in Data Science
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași - Iași, Romania
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași - Iași, Romania