Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTTrueCar
- Developed a consumer-facing user interface.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Disney Partners Federal Credit Union
Technologies: Webpack, Flux, Fetch API, ECMAScript (ES6), HTML5, Sass, CSS3, Ajax, Node.js, Redux, React
- Developed the user interface for a new web-based banking application for creating new memberships, opening new loans, and creating other financial products for members.
- Created a fast, dynamic, and highly responsive experience.
- Built an accessible, mobile-responsive, and aesthetically pleasing interface.
- Developed an intuitive, easy-to-use, member-facing interface to walk members through the process of creating an account or lending product.
- Created a robust and efficient staff-facing interface for administration of applications and financial products.
- Worked with business analysts and stakeholders to define and gather requirements and define user stories.
- Collaborated with quality analysts to define test cases and identify and resolve defects.
Web Developer2010 - 2015Freelance
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MEAN Stack, DigitalOcean, Heroku, Azure, AWS, Backbone.js, React, AngularJS, Sinatra, PHP, Laravel, WordPress, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, LAMP
- Developed LAMP stack and MEAN stack applications.
- Created interactive, intuitive user interfaces.
- Used adaptive and responsive styling for cross-platform compatibility.
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins.
- Deployed websites in various cloud server environments.
- Used search engine optimization best practices to improve web search rankings.
- Worked with clients to develop ideas to improve their online presence.