Full-stack Lead Developer2018 - 2019WebStream
- Created a video conference web platform (multiple speakers to many users) with WebRTC/OpenTok.
- Created highly interactive UI during a web conference (conducting polls and surveys, gathering feedback, questions for speakers, providing statistics, working with live users, etc).
- Worked with high-load systems (more than 10,000 simultaneous viewers per conference), optimizing connections and SignalR.
- Developed additional services for this project including an online video editor and online report generator.
Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2018Veilability
- Converted the site to a single-page application, converting all existing widgets to be flexible and Ajax-ified.
- Created a fully responsive UI suitable for all mobile devices.
- Developed high-load reports based on lots of cross-referenced data and heavy-load search requests, making optimization of data storage and complex SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Added new widgets and functionality. Interacted with third parties (payment services, invoices management services, mail services, etc).
Full-stack Developer, Lead Developer2016 - 2017CamGoals
- Created a full-scale social network from scratch. The whole social network is done as an SPA with all visual interactions created using adjustable widgets.
- Used websockets for real-time widgets (chat, money transfers, media sharing, etc.).
- Created a mobile version and made it stable for all platforms and browsers.
- Created a one-to-one video chat and one-to-many video broadcasting based on WebRTC technology. Constantly improved the video chat, adapting it to current changes in WebRTC.
- Worked in a high-load system (hundreds of users on site and subscribed to videos).
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Bilbayt
- Created a UI suitable for both LTR (English) and RTL (Arabic), with all custom controls designed to be rendered in both modes.
- Built the whole online shopping procedure, from picking products to checkout.
- Made a mobile version for an already existing website suitable for all platforms and browsers.
- Improved the mobile application with new changes.
Front-end Web Developer2015 - 2016Masfish
Technologies: Code First, Web API, jQuery, CSS, HTML, SignalR, Socket.IO, AngularJS, Model View Controller (MVC)
- Created a web interface for an online browser game.
- Created a multi-platform-supporting interface, working stable on all platforms and all browsers.
- Did a lot of PSD to HTML conversions.
- Worked with a fully distributed team.
Team Leader, Full-stack Web Developer2011 - 2016Great, LLC
Technologies: Azure, MS Silverlight, SignalR, Web API, Web Services, FFmpeg, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, Microsoft SQL Server, Model View Controller (MVC), C#, ASP.NET
- Created a cross-platform web service for conducting online surveys.
- Used MS Azure's full stack (database, bus, storage, etc.).
- Created multipurpose video streaming software for multiple devices, utilizing video stream editing, synchronizing, and redirecting to output devices.
- Created an online service used by a whole country (Russia), ensuring stability working with bogged data and big loads.
- Managed a team of five developers working remotely.
Full-stack Web Developer2010 - 2016SmartTouch Interactive
Technologies: Single-page Applications (SPA), Web Services, jQuery, CSS, HTML, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked with several customers from different countries (mainly the USA).
- Created a wide variety of different web applications on different technologies.
- Created a full-scale social network capable of handling a big load of users.
- Worked with projects that had unspecific technical details but strict deadlines. Learned how to do it "the best way" when the client does not know exactly what they want.
Team Leader, Desktop Developer2008 - 2010CrossShore
Technologies: Sockets, OpenCV, C++, C#, C#.NET WinForms
- Created a full-scale application for a casino, used to detect card counters in blackjack. It was a huge project, gathering images from security cameras, recognizing objects, and maintaining their game strategies to detect "counting."
- Worked with video recognition software and machine learning. Switched to low-level libraries (OpenCV, C++) to get better performance, since camera resolutions were very high and the system was not able to recognize objects in real-time.
- Achieved 99.4% object recognition by implementing machine learning and training it by "watching" a series of game moves. The system was able to successfully recognize all cards (suits and value), money and chips, and auxiliary objects (dealer's hands, etc.), and to track moving objects from one zone to another.
- Implemented all known strategies for the game of blackjack. This is a huge work with lots of algorithms. Then all players are assessed against these strategies.