Owner and Lead Web Developer2012 - PRESENT84EM, LLC
- Worked directly with some of my own clients as well as providing white label services and consulting for the clients of larger web/marketing agencies. White label outsourced services for larger agencies is the core niche of my 84EM business.
- Provided development and consulting for an enterprise WooCommerce eCommerce client, working closely with product and engineering teams to build out new features.
- Developed and maintained dozens of custom plugins for a heavily trafficked and customized WooCommerce Subscriptions site with millions in annual revenue, including API integrations, custom reporting, custom store credit, and custom loyalty plugins.
- Built a custom WordPress REST API integration for a high-profile cryptocurrency client with billions in assets under management. Data is sourced from the client's internal API and made available publicly through the WordPress API.
- Integrated a custom Looker API for a WordPress client in the healthcare industry, which provided real-time walk-in appointment availability.
- Created a heavily trafficked and customized LearnDash site for a multinational enterprise client. This includes a custom SAML single sign-on integration that supports unlimited IDPs, custom reporting and automation, custom API integrations, etc.
- Made a lead generation site for a major wireless carrier. Utilized GeoIP to display stores nearest to a user's location and allow a coupon download for that store with the address on the coupon and a bar or QR coupon code.
- Provided monthly support, updates, and maintenance for over 180 websites. Continue to do so to this day.
- Developed dozens of custom WordPress plugins, including sending Gravity Forms submissions to various CRMs as leads, integrating WooCommerce with multiple payment platforms and CRMs, and integrating WordPress with an MLS database.
- Provided support for an agency client with a custom-built CMS. Built new sites on their CMS and applied code maintenance and security patches. Provided support for server and hosting-related issues when needed.
Web Developer2013 - 2016Mudd Advertising
- Developed custom WordPress plugins and themes for over 100 clients.
- Provided monthly maintenance of 100+ client websites.
- Built a marketing and lead generation theme/plugin combination for WordPress, which took 15 hours to create and generated $25,000 a month in revenue for the client.
- Constructed complex websites and integrations for popular WordPress plugins, such as WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, and Advanced Custom Fields for clients of various industries.
- Developed a custom WooCommerce site with multi-vendor support that allowed different vendors to display different products on the front end, acting as if each vendor had its own store.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Successories
- Created custom NetSuite integrations to allow two different NetSuite accounts to talk to one another via their REST API.
- Integrated NetSuite with a custom-built (in-house), external LAMP-based website platform.
- Provided code support for the client's custom-built LAMP CMS.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Clickstop, Inc.
- Built websites on the NetSuite platform for a multi-channel online eCommerce retailer whose revenue exceeded $50 million/year.
- Performed administration, customization, and automation of the company's NetSuite account, streamlining processes to improve efficiency.
- Learned the SuiteScript programming platform that NetSuite provides for more extensive automation and integration with their platform.
- Wrote processes such as the auto-approval of orders which greatly reduced tedious, manual tasks for salespeople.
- Integrated the account with an external image management tool which speed and simplified the process of maintaining product images within NetSuite.
Director of Application Development2007 - 2010Metro Studios
- Built dozens of custom, from-scratch websites for clients in various industries.
- Developed custom eCommerce applications and integrations with third-party payment processors and CRMs.
- Provided server administration and hosting support for hundreds of websites on dedicated web servers hosted at Rackspace.
- Provided ongoing support to clients in the manner of website updates, fixes, etc.
Web Developer | Search Engine Specialist2006 - 2007Over Coffee Productions
- Built websites using a custom-built, proprietary CRM built-in PHP in a LAMP environment.
- Leveraged SEO best practices to boost conversion rates for several eCommerce and lead generating clients, including national brands.
- Provided phone and email support for clients as part of their monthly maintenance packages to add new content and functionality.
Freelance Web Developer1995 - 2005Freelance
- Built custom websites in the late '90s and early '00s for various clients such as retail businesses, musicians, authors, and more.
- Tripled the conversion rate for an author's WYSIWYG website by decreasing load times through a rebuild to a static website.
- Implemented dynamic website functionality, such as payment forms, message boards, guestbooks, and more, using Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and Perl.