- Developer2013 - 2014R&D Arts Inc.
Technologies: Objective-C, C++, C#
- Developed the server for a video streaming application (C++, Qt, HTTP, TCP, UDP, MPEG-TS).
- Solved NAT traversal issues and implemented ECC over UDP for media streaming.
- Developed the front-end for a video streaming application (iOS SDK, Objective-C).
- Developed an application for rendering Circa 1948 virtual room installation at the Tribeca Film Festival 2014 (Mac OS X, iOS, Objective-C, C++, Kraken).
- Implemented virtual reality support for a 3D engine, optimized the 3D engine for high-performance output to multiple HD projectors.
- Implemented user experience features, integrated a custom head tracking system, and implemented a virtual room calibration tool.
- Managed a Mercurial repository.
- Developed the back-end for additional features of a collaborative excel spreadsheet editing application (Windows, .NET, MSSQL, SQL, Transact-SQL, C#, WCF).
- Developer2010 - 2013Vita Mobile
Technologies: C#, Objective-C, Unity, C++
- Optimized performance and fixed bugs in Panaboard software for interactive whiteboards (Windows, .NET, C#).
- Developed and maintained the front-end for iOS applications. (iOS SDK, Objective-C).
- Created application architecture, implemented CAD functionality, and managed the development team for an interior design application with a first-person view (Unity, MacOS X, Windows).
- Developed multi-platform games (Unity, C#).
- Integrated the existing C++ game logic codebase into a Unity project.
- Developed a continuous integration solution for Unity projects (Jenkins, Bash, Unity Build Automation, C#, Automator, AppleScript).
- Created an architecture and development plan for a multi-platform social game about fishing.
- Developed games and integrated third-party APIs.
- Optimized game performance.
- Developed a music and sound effects manager for Unity.
- Owner and Developer2008 - 2010Icicle Interactive
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript
- Organized the game development team. Developed casual games for the web.
- Performed market research and developed game designs.
- Created game architecture and developed games (Flash, ActionScript 3, Flex 3).
- Integrated third-party APIs.
- Managed the team and maintained project management software.
- Managed localization, music, and sound effects outsourcing.
- Performed sales and distribution and pitched the game to publishers at an expo.
- Developed an audio library for managing sound effects polyphony in complex audio scenes.
- Developer2006 - 2008SibirSoftProject LLC
Technologies: Oracle DB, PL/SQL, SQL, C#, .NET, Windows Forms, XML, Web Services
- Developed information systems (Oil extraction monitoring system for Rosneft, Commercial ERP Budgeting solution, Internal enterprise web portal).
- Developed front-end components with C#.NET and DevExpress.
- Developed back-end components based on XML Web Services and Oracle DB.
- Created and optimized SQL queries, implemented Oracle PL/SQL packages, and designed a database ER model.
- Was responsible for Oracle9i DBMS administration, and integrated the DBMS with external systems.