Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrey is professional developer with 10 years of experience and a proven ability to develop efficient solutions for numerous platforms. He specializes in developing games and interactive virtual and augmented reality projects. He has worked both individually and as a group leader.
Mercurial, Unity, Xcode, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an immersive virtual reality installation driven by a modified and optimized open-source 3D engine and custom head tracking system.
R&D Arts Inc.
- Developed the server for a video streaming application (C++, Qt, HTTP, TCP, UDP, MPEG-TS).
- Solved NAT traversal issues and implemented ECC over UDP for media streaming.
- Developed the front-end for a video streaming application (iOS SDK, Objective-C).
- Developed an application for rendering Circa 1948 virtual room installation at the Tribeca Film Festival 2014 (Mac OS X, iOS, Objective-C, C++, Kraken).
- Implemented virtual reality support for a 3D engine, optimized the 3D engine for high-performance output to multiple HD projectors.
- Implemented user experience features, integrated a custom head tracking system, and implemented a virtual room calibration tool.
- Managed a Mercurial repository.
- Developed the back-end for additional features of a collaborative excel spreadsheet editing application (Windows, .NET, MSSQL, SQL, Transact-SQL, C#, WCF).
- Optimized performance and fixed bugs in Panaboard software for interactive whiteboards (Windows, .NET, C#).
- Developed and maintained the front-end for iOS applications. (iOS SDK, Objective-C).
- Created application architecture, implemented CAD functionality, and managed the development team for an interior design application with a first-person view (Unity, MacOS X, Windows).
- Developed multi-platform games (Unity, C#).
- Integrated the existing C++ game logic codebase into a Unity project.
- Developed a continuous integration solution for Unity projects (Jenkins, Bash, Unity Build Automation, C#, Automator, AppleScript).
- Created an architecture and development plan for a multi-platform social game about fishing.
- Developed games and integrated third-party APIs.
- Optimized game performance.
- Developed a music and sound effects manager for Unity.
Owner and Developer
- Organized the game development team. Developed casual games for the web.
- Performed market research and developed game designs.
- Created game architecture and developed games (Flash, ActionScript 3, Flex 3).
- Integrated third-party APIs.
- Managed the team and maintained project management software.
- Managed localization, music, and sound effects outsourcing.
- Performed sales and distribution and pitched the game to publishers at an expo.
- Developed an audio library for managing sound effects polyphony in complex audio scenes.
- Developed information systems (Oil extraction monitoring system for Rosneft, Commercial ERP Budgeting solution, Internal enterprise web portal).
- Developed front-end components with C#.NET and DevExpress.
- Developed back-end components based on XML Web Services and Oracle DB.
- Created and optimized SQL queries, implemented Oracle PL/SQL packages, and designed a database ER model.
- Was responsible for Oracle9i DBMS administration, and integrated the DBMS with external systems.
Circa 1948 interactive installationhttp://circa1948.tumblr.com
Fishing Paradise 3D
Unity, .NET, Unity3D, Cocoa Touch, Qt, AFNetworking
Flash, Toad, Microsoft Visual Studio, Redmine, Subversion (SVN), Xcode, MonoDevelop, Mercurial, Erwin, FlashDevelop, Hudson, Jira
iOS, Windows, Oracle Database, Oracle, MacOS, Android
Oracle PL/SQL, PL/SQL, JSON, SQLite
Game Development, Web Services, Data Structures, Algorithms, Game Theory, Virtual Reality (VR), Prototyping, SOAP, Computer Graphics, Game Design, Machine Learning, Unix Shell Scripting
Windows Forms (WinForms), Parse SDK, OpenGL, Facebook API, Sockets
Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development, Design Patterns, Event-driven Programming, Concurrent Programming, Socket Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Integration (CI)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Tomsk State University - Tomsk, Russia