- iOS Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Swift, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Crashlytics
- Built and published in the App Store a collaborative iOS app to help people find and share pet-friendly places.
- Developed both the front-end (based on Apple Maps_ and back-end (hosted on Heroku).
- Created and published in the App Store an iOS app to help users make shopping lists.
- Used local storage with Core Data.
- IOS Developer2017 - 2018Bringin' up Baby (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Firebase, Fastlane, Git, Facebook, Kite
- Developed features for an existing iOS app which goal is to register child's memories.
- Improved the user experience by changing the way information was displayed and registered.
- Imported a user's Facebook relevant posts to the app as memories.
- Integrated an app with Kite so that user could print memories in many different ways.
- Software Requirements Coordinator2015 - 2016Radix
Technologies: Enterprise Architect, BIzagi, Microsoft Project, SVN
- Planned the system to optimize the client's selling and maintenance processes.
- Handled the system integration to several other platforms such as SAP and other client systems.
- Sized the team, planned the activities, trained team members, and followed up the whole process of elicitation and elaboration of requirements.
- Ensured that the system met the client's goal.
- Verified which opportunities were once wasted and could be used to rise up its equipment sell and revenue with services offered to their customers.
- Software Requirements Analyst2012 - 2015Radix
Technologies: Enterprise Architect, Bizagi
- Acted on a production management software for the greatest TV Network in Brazil.
- Worked as a gas distributor on software—the main goal was to control and identify the locations of its cylinders.
- Interviewed users.
- Planned the systems.
- Elaborated the software requirements.
- Validated the products.
- Junior Engineer2009 - 2012Chemtech
Technologies: C#, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SVN
- Developed a system to assist the company's engineering projects—controlling the document release to clients.
- Built a system to manage the company's data (project and employee related).
- Coordinated a team to start using the agile methodology Scrum.
- Intern2008 - 2009CERN, The European Organization for Nuclear Research
Technologies: Python, C++
- Developed particle validation tools to be used in a detector’s trigger system.
- Simulated the developed software using CERN's internal tools.
- Presented the developed work to the project collaborators.