Andreza Cristina da Silva
Verified Expert in Engineering
Andreza is an electronics and computer science engineer with over nine years of experience in the software development market. During this time, she has acted as a developer (working on software requirement specifications) and as the coordinator for a requirements team. Currently, she is developing iOS apps using the Swift programing language.
Brackets, Heroku, Xcode, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a collaborative iOS app that allows people to discover and share pet-friendly places.
Freelance iOS Developer
- Built and published in the App Store a collaborative iOS app to help people find and share pet-friendly places.
- Developed both the front-end (based on Apple Maps) and the back-end (hosted on Heroku).
- Created and published in the App Store an iOS app to help users make shopping lists.
- Used local storage with Core Data.
Freelance iOS Developer
Bringin' up Baby (via Toptal)
- Developed features for an existing iOS app which goal is to register child's memories.
- Improved the user experience by changing the way information was displayed and registered.
- Imported a user's Facebook relevant posts to the app as memories.
- Integrated an app with Kite so that user could print memories in many different ways.
Software Requirements Coordinator
- Planned the system to optimize the client's selling and maintenance processes.
- Handled the system integration to several other platforms such as SAP and other client systems.
- Sized the team, planned the activities, trained team members, and followed up the whole process of elicitation and elaboration of requirements.
- Ensured that the system met the client's goal.
- Verified which opportunities were once wasted and could be used to rise up its equipment sell and revenue with services offered to their customers.
Software Requirements Analyst
- Acted on a production management software for the greatest TV Network in Brazil.
- Worked as a gas distributor on software—the main goal was to control and identify the locations of its cylinders.
- Interviewed users.
- Planned the systems.
- Elaborated the software requirements.
- Validated the products.
- Developed a system to assist the company's engineering projects—controlling the document release to clients.
- Built a system to manage the company's data (project and employee related).
- Coordinated a team to start using the agile methodology Scrum.
CERN, The European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Developed particle validation tools to be used in a detector’s trigger system.
- Simulated the developed software using CERN's internal tools.
- Presented the developed work to the project collaborators.
Bringin' Up Baby
Among its features are creating memories, uploading pictures, importing posts from Facebook as memories, and sending memories to Kite so they can be printed (as pictures, mugs, photo albums, and many more options).
The app was built in Swift using the VIPER architecture, uses a Firebase back-end, and integrates with Facebook, Twitter, and Kite.
Km de Vantagens
The main feature of the app allows users to trade points for products or services generating vouchers or using a credit card to pay for the selected items.
I was part of the team that maintained the app; after it was already developed. We were hired to fix a few bugs and develop new features.
Pet Friendly App
The whole app was ideated and developed by me, including the back-end. It is based on Apple Maps and hosted on Heroku.
Its data is stored locally on the device and it was fully developed by me.
The system integrates with several other tools reading online data from machines sent via satellite as well as oil sample data, analyzes them, and identifies possible failures based on other machines' history.
My part in this project was as a coordinator of the software requirements team.
Production Management System (SGP)
It helps plan the show, stores its scripts, makes it possible to create recording schedules, and assists on post-production, among other features.
My part in this project was to define its requirements and validate the final product.
Crashlytics, Git, Brackets, Xcode, Subversion (SVN), Microsoft Project, Fastlane
iOS, MacOS, Heroku, Bizagi, Firebase
Facebook API, Firebase iOS SDK, Node.js
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Enterprise Architecture, Facebook, Kite Compositor, Full-stack, APIs
Engineer's Degree in Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
UFRJ | Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil