Python Developer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created a web app for lead generation based on Python and Django.
- Set up an environment for production using VPS, Apache, and mod_python.
- Implemented continuous integration with Jenkins and automation testing with Unittest and Selenium WebDriver.
- Deployed using Fabric, Virtualenv, and South.
- Created new features and fixed bugs using an issue tracker.
Senior Python/Django Developer2018 - 2018Boutique Air (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, REST API, Docker, Algorithms
- Designed and implemented a REST API.
- Implemented algorithms to calculate aircraft parameters.
Freelance Developer2017 - 2018Shoplookio (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, Elasticsearch, Heroku, PostgreSQL
- Implemented similar outfits/products based on NLTK and Elasticsearch.
- Improved performance of the website to work with 400k+ users.
- Improved code quality and added automatic deployment.
- Implemented a data pipeline to extract, process, and load data from third parties.
- Added caching and SQL tuning for better performance.
Golang Developer2017 - 2017Loodse
Technologies: Go, Kubernetes, Swagger, OpenAPI
- Implemented OpenAPI (Swagger) documentation for Kubermatic public API.
- Designed and implemented new features for Kubermatic (Kubernetes based container engine).
- Contributed OpenAPI specifications.
- Fixed bugs and upgraded Go and Kubernetes versions for Kubermatic.
- Designed and implemented new architecture.
CTO2016 - 2017Moonshot Capital, Ltd.
- Designed and implemented architecture from scratch.
Freelance Senior Django Developer2016 - 2017ConsumerAffairs.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, Nginx, Docker, Varnish, MySQL, Vagrant, GitHub
- Optimized SQL queries and reduced page speed load (by 2x).
- Implemented new features based on product requirements.
- Supported code quality with PEP 8.
- Created unit tests and supported current code coverage near 97% of Python code.
- Contributed to the Optimizely Python client https://github.com/optimizely/optimizely-client-python.
CTO2016 - 2017Persollo
- Handled all back-end/front-end and scientific (R&D) technological issues.
Freelance Python Developer2016 - 2016Exrpt (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Docker, PostgreSQL
- Designed and implemented a CMS with unique user flow.
- Scraped articles from different resources.
- Designed and implemented a database based on PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy with difficult hierarchy queries and relationships.
- Designed and implemented an admin interface using Flask-admin.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016DataRobot
Technologies: Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch, Python, Go, Prometheus
- Dockerized all services of the DataRobot back-end.
- Reduced payments for AWS using Slackbot to shut down unnecessary servers.
- Contributed to github.com/prometheus.
- Improved developers' experiences.
- Implemented complicated Jenkins pipelines using Jenkins Job Builder (docs.openstack.org/infra/jenkins-job-builder).
Freelance Back-end Developer2014 - 2016Persice (via Toptal)
- Developed a web application based on Python and Django.
- Implemented data mining using social accounts and Celery.
- Integrated social login using Facebook/Twitter.
- Built a chat system based on Web Sockets, Socket.IO, Node.js, and Redis Pub/Sub.
- Created full text search using PosgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Implemented geolocation using PostGIS, GeoIP, and browser geolocation API.
- Developed and implemented a REST API using Tastypie.
- Set up and maintained an environment for production using VPS, Gunicorn, and Nginx.
- Implement social graph using Neo4j and friendship.
Freelance Lead Back-end Developer2015 - 2015SkyGrid (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, SQL, MySQL, Twitter API, Facebook API
- Updated and implemented the current back-end.
- Implemented performance improvements.
- Migrated the RestAPI from XML to JSON.
- Prepared social logins.
- Handled data mining from social networks.
Freelance Python Developer2014 - 2015HealthLabs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google App Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud Datastore
- Prototyped out a new digital health service in Python and Google Compute Engine/Google App Engine.
- Set up sFTP on a VM on Google Compute Engine.
- Set up authentication and account management.
Lead QA Automation Engineer2014 - 2015Wargaming.net
Technologies: Python, Erlang, C++, XMPP, Web Sockets, SleekXMPP, Tornado
- Created unit and integration tests for an XMPP server based on Erlang and Python.
- Designed and implemented an XMPP client based on SleekXMPP.
Python Developer2014 - 2014Digicode
Technologies: Python, Django, MySQL, Pip, Virtualenv, South, Memcached, GeoIP
- Created new features and fixed bugs in the issue tracker.
- Created RestAPI services.
- Set up the MySQL database.
- Created a Django admin for models.
Automation Test Lead2012 - 2014Luxoft
- Designed, developed, and implemented a test framework based on DSL and PageObject concepts.
- Developed and implemented automated tests based on Ruby, Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Developed a shell script for testing RESTful services and data migration checks.
- Optimized test execution time and generated big data sets.
- Handled code review using Crucible.
Test Automation Engineer2011 - 2012Viewdle
Technologies: Python, C++, SQL, Bash
- Developed, maintained, and executed automated test suites using Python and C++.