- CTOPersollo2016 - PRESENT
- Handled all back-end/front-end and scientific (R&D) technological issues.
- Python DeveloperFreelance2012 - PRESENT
- Created a web app for lead generation based on Python and Django.
- Set up an environment for production using VPS, Apache, and mod_python.
- Implemented continuous integration with Jenkins and automation testing with unittest and Selenium WebDriver.
- Deployed using Fabric, virtualenv, and South.
- Created new features and fixed bugs using an issue tracker.
- CTOMoonshot Capital, Ltd.2016 - 2017
- Designed and implemented architecture from scratch.
- Senior Django DeveloperConsumerAffairs.com via (Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Python, Django, Nginx, Docker, Varnish, MySQL, Vagrant, GitHub
- Optimized SQL queries and reduced page speed load (by 2x).
- Implemented new features based on product requirements.
- Supported code quality with pep8.
- Created unit tests and supported current code coverage near 97% of Python code.
- Contributed to the Optimizely Python client https://github.com/optimizely/optimizely-client-python.
- DeveloperExrpt (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Docker, PostgreSQL
- Designed and implemented a CMS with unique user flow.
- Scraped articles from different resources.
- Designed and implemented a database based on PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy with difficult hierarchy queries and relationships.
- Designed and implemented an admin interface using Flask-admin.
- Back-end DeveloperPersice (via Toptal)2014 - 2016
- Developed a web application based on Python and Django.
- Implemented data mining using social accounts and Celery.
- Integrated social login using Facebook/Twitter.
- Built a chat system based on Web Sockets, Socket.IO, Node.js, and Redis Pub/Sub.
- Created full text search using PosgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Implemented geolocation using PostGIS, GeoIP, and browser geolocation API.
- Developed and implemented a REST API using Tastypie.
- Set up and maintained an environment for production using VPS, Gunicorn, and Nginx.
- Lead Back-end DeveloperSkyGrid (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Python, SQL, MySQL, Twitter API, Facebook API
- Updated and implemented the current back-end.
- Implemented performance improvements.
- Migrated the RestAPI from XML to JSON.
- Prepared social logins.
- Handled data mining from social networks.
- Python DeveloperHealthLabs (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
Technologies: Google App Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud Datastore
- Prototyped out a new digital health service in Python and Google Compute Engine/Google App Engine.
- Set up sFTP on a VM on Google Compute Engine.
- Set up authentication and account management.
- Lead QA Automation EngineerWargaming.net2014 - 2015
Technologies: Python, Erlang, C++, XMPP, Web Sockets, SleekXMPP, Tornado
- Created unit and integration tests for an XMPP server based on Erlang and Python.
- Designed and implemented an XMPP client based on SleekXMPP.
- Python DeveloperDigicode2014 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Django, MySQL, Pip, Virtualenv, South, Memcached, GeoIP
- Created new features and fixed bugs in the issue tracker.
- Created RestAPI services.
- Set up the MySQL database.
- Created a Django admin for models.
- Automation Test LeadLuxoft2012 - 2014
- Designed, developed, and implemented a test framework based on DSL and PageObject concepts.
- Developed and implemented automated tests based on Ruby, Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Developed a shell script for testing RESTful services and data migration checks.
- Optimized test execution time and generated big data sets.
- Handled code review using Crucible.
- Test Automation EngineerViewdle2011 - 2012
Technologies: Python, C++, SQL, Bash
- Developed, maintained, and executed automated test suites using Python and C++.