Verified Expert in Engineering
With over six years of experience on projects in different domains, Anna's main expertise is native Android development with a strong focus on creating scalable, high-quality code and excellent UX. Her aspiration for product success makes her a self-starter and proactive team player on the edge of engineering and product management.
Android Studio, Slack, Jira, Trello
The most amazing...
...things I've achieved are the speed of adaptation and structured approach to creating the top-class product, which led me to become a product manager at Bolt.
- Contributed to a full cycle of new complex feature development, helped clarify product and design specs, set up API, wrote implementation on Android and mentored development on the iOS platform, and tracked post-release metrics.
- Improved the structure, convenience of usage, and maintainability of the app's core component.
- Contributed to the overall code quality and stability via thorough code reviews and tech discussions.
Android Developer | Product Manager
- Helped stabilize and develop new features in Bolt apps like ride-hailing, delivery, and micro-mobility platform with millions of users. Extensively worked with maps, notifications, location and background services, custom UI, cache, and network APIs.
- Initialized and implemented the project of analyzing the app's network data consumption.
- Analyzed and led the implementation of the in-car navigation usage improvements.
- Improved the app logging greatly, which enabled more effective issue investigation.
- Initialised and maintained cross-department communication on features scope and delivery timeline.
- Contributed to migration to a single architecture approach across different parts of the app.
- Helped company clients in the fintech and mobile security fields to improve existing and implement new features in their mobile apps. Worked with various frameworks adopted by clients like RxJava, Dagger, custom UI, and in-house testing frameworks.
- Adapted quickly to new big projects with complex codebases and work processes.
- Made a suggestion and implemented feature improvement to one of the company clients that worked in the mobile security field.
- Helped company clients in custom Android ORM and healthcare fields to implement new and improve existing features in their mobile apps. Worked with various frameworks adopted by clients, like custom UI, mobile databases, and background services.
- Created the tool that sped up the development and testing of new features.
- Contributed to meeting tight project deadlines for key company clients.
The contest consisted of two stages:
• Create a fully functioning audio streaming app within one week.
• Create a customizable analog clock view within six hours.
Android SDK, Glide, Dagger, Flutter
RxJava, REST APIs, Google Maps API, Google Maps SDK, Google Maps, Android Architecture Components
Android Studio, Git, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Trello, Figma
Model View Presenter (MVP), REST, Agile, Mobile Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Unit Testing, API Architecture, Microservices, Data Science
Firebase, Android, Jupyter Notebook
Custom Views, Multithreading, Background Jobs, Maps, SDKs, Version Control, Mobile Apps, RIBs Architecture, APIs, API Design, Architecture, Room, Back-end
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring