SVP, Data and Operational Risk2016 - 2019Fay Servicing, LLC.
Technologies: SSMS, .NET, SSRS, Tableau
- Led and participated in the build and roll-out of processes that automated letter generation. The effort involved expert-level data engineering via rebuilding SQL Server database, developing .NET front-end, and redesigning existing vendor data feeds.
- Functioned as the point person on a large-scale government process/data audit. Worked directly with auditors to further refine and confirm needs. Detailed complex data requests and provided accurate, heavily-tested data.
- Analyzed processes of a majority of the firm's business units. Provided recommendations on work effort, probability of success, and priority. Led and participated in the process and technical redesigns, focusing primarily on data engineering.
SVP, Chief Technologist, Mortgages and Risk Operations2006 - 2016Neuberger Berman
Technologies: SSMS, .NET, SSRS
- Co‐designed custom C#/SQL Server application platform LoanDesk, that functions as the group’s central hub for conducting all forms of its business. Served as chief data architect throughout LoanDesk development.
- Created monthly reporting package detailing performance and analytics related to mortgage loans. Presented reports to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Served as a chief data architect and liaison to two large financial institutions over an 8-year period in multi‐million dollar agreements whereby institutions utilized custom Neuberger platforms to produce tailored analytics and cash flows.