Software Engineer2018 - 2019[Stealth]
Technologies: TypeScript, React, React Context API, Jest, Enzyme, Swagger, Docker, Postman, Firebase Auth, Express.js, Couchbase
- Used TypeScript React to build a comprehensive web app using React's context API.
- Built constructive unit tests using Jest and Enzyme.
- Constructed a scalable back-end to handle client-side requests and data storage with Couchbase as well as pulling data from a Swagger graph API.
- Integrated Google Auth to sign users in and out.
- Created a state trace where an administrator would be able to go through all the users who've taken actions while on the platform.
Software Consultant2018 - 2019Etikfin
- Collaborated with the client to design a chatbot architecture to meet their design requirements.
- Walked the client through how to set up ManyChat with dynamic API requests.
- Used AWS Lambda functions to support dynamic information requests.
Freelance Back-end Web Developer2018 - 2018Civil Link (via Toptal)
- Architected, designed, and built a back-end infrastructure to support an already existing web app.
- Authenticated and stored basic user data with Firebase Auth.
- Added real-time data updating functionalities with Firebase Cloud Function.
- Stored important information as a document collection store via Firestore.
Freelance Web Developer2018 - 2018V.S. (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Twilio, HTML, CSS
- Built a web application for internal use using React along with a Twilio integration.
Founder | CEO2017 - 2018Sora Web Solutions
Technologies: ManyChat, WordPress, Facebook Ad Platform, React, HTML, CSS, MailChimp, Zapier, Drip
- Spearheaded digital marketing campaigns for both online and brick and mortar clients.
- Designed and built various websites like WordPress and React (from scratch) for a variety of clients ranging from eCommerce to manual labor companies.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Intuit
Technologies: Python, Java, Spring, Cassandra, Unix, Karate
- Worked as a full-time back-end engineer.
- Revamped the old data base systems into new ones.
- Contributed to changing how the release engineering cycle worked.
Advanced Technology Consultant2016 - 2017Parent Powered
Technologies: Python, Dialogflow, Natural Language Toolkit, Twilio, Flask, Google API
- Created a virtual chatroom for multiple SMS users who don't have access to each other's phone number to promote anonymous collaboration and communication; used Flask and Python.
- Developed and tested a responsive chatbot that would respond to users via SMS with intelligent responses that were trained with previous conversations; used Dialogflow.
- Case-tested the chatbot by writing Python scripts that would hit Dialogflow's endpoint and simulate a user conversation.
- Supported the chatbot SMS interactions by using Twilio's integration service with Dialogflow.
Software Engineer (Innovation and Advanced Technology Team)2016 - 2016Intuit
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, PySpark, Apache Spark, Hive, HQL, SQL, Servers
- Worked closely with acclaimed individuals on topics such as deep learning, machine learning, and big data.
- Focused on how to use customer tax data with deep learning to improve user experience.
- Dove head-first into application development involving TensorFlow, PySpark, and Hadoop.
- Participated in a company hackathon and was ranked one of the top five teams to compete.
- Learned how to innovate in a lean way, design for delight, and present technical knowledge in multiple lab meetings to over 30 participants.
Research Assistant2015 - 2016Ryerson University
Technologies: Twitter API, Apache Spark, Scala, Java, SQL
- Worked closely with Dr. Cherie Ding and a PhD student to create a Twitter-based recommender system. I specifically focused on the gathering, storing, and the application of Twitter data.
- Created a program that pulled 3.5 million tweets from new users every day, with zero upkeep (using Scala). The data was stored in a database for later use, and it would automatically be updated as tweets were pulled in.
- Automatized the system and error-tested it to make sure the data was unique and supported.