Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Engineer and Developer
Antoine is a freelance engineer with over a decade of experience in business intelligence, data and analytics engineering, and data visualization. He specializes in building data platforms for companies that want to develop a data-driven mindset. He enjoys working on projects within the data space, ideally around analytics engineering.
Business Intelligence (BI), Data Integration, Data Visualization, Data Warehousing, Data Engineering, Analytics, SQL, Data Build Tool (dbt), Python, Looker
The most amazing...
...data platform I've built is for a mental health company and it scaled to 500 users using it on a daily basis for reporting and data science.
Data/Analytics Engineering | Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Specialist
- Designed and developed data warehouses and data lakes.
- Benchmarked, selected, and deployed data visualization solutions.
- Developed dashboards for automated reporting and decision-making.
- Conducted data analysis and science on a variety of business topics.
Senior Regional Business Intelligence Developer
- Worked with stakeholders to collect data requirements and visualization ideas.
- Developed data models in QlikView, pulling heterogeneous data (sales, traffic, and operations).
- Designed and developed dashboards with QlikSense following data visualization best practices.
- Monitored engagement and helped reach large adoption targets (3,000 daily users).
Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
- Developed a data platform (warehouse, ETL, and data visualization) with Talend, Python, Redshift, and Looker.
- Oversaw complex data projects (dynamic pricing model and customer scoring).
- Managed and mentored a team of two junior data analysts.
International Business Intelligence Analyst
Just Eat Takeaway.com
- Designed and developed an automated data collection platform using Talend, Python, and Redshift.
- Improved productivity by migrating to Tableau; designed a set of custom dashboards.
- Handled complex data projects with a lead scoring model, restaurant segmentation, and attribution.
Game Data Analyst
- Designed and developed the data collection system from scratch with Talend and Python.
- Automated daily KPI reporting with Tableau dashboards.
- Conducted analyses with the marketing (churn and acquisition) and product (tuning) teams.
Power BI Dashboard Design and Development for a French Luxury Cosmetics Brandhttps://www.clarins.fr/
I worked with the Business Intelligence team to build Power BI dashboards for their internal teams. My main achievement was designing and developing a dashboard displaying worldwide consolidated sales across all their channels for the executive team, which all the C-suite still uses today to help shape the company's future.
A Modern Data Stack for a Growing Health Startuphttps://www.foresightmentalhealth.com/
I was happy to learn recently from their data director that they raised money, were still using the same stack, and rose to 300 internal users. It was rewarding to hear that the things I built scaled as the company grew.
Data and Analytics Engineering for a Sport Influencer Platformhttp://www.freestak.com/
I was the primary developer and maintained the data stack used by Freestack. I built the platform from scratch, scraping data from social networks, transforming it with Snowflake and dbt, and visualizing it with Tableau embedded in the app.
Modern Data Stack for a French Parking Space Booking Platformhttps://www.onepark.co/
Market Data Segmentation Platform for an American Healthcare Company
I collected data from various healthcare providers (Symphony, MMIT) and census data (data.gov). I worked on storage and transformations in Databricks. I also contributed to visualization through interactive dashboards in Tableau.
SQL, Python, Snowflake
Tableau, Qlik Sense, Stitch Data, Microsoft Power BI, Looker, Talend ETL, Apache Airflow, AWS Glue, Domo
Business Intelligence (BI), ETL, Data Science
Data Integration, Data Pipelines, MySQL, Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Data Warehousing, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Analytics, Data Build Tool (dbt), Google BigQuery, Fivetran, Metabase, Google Data Studio, Dashboards, Data Analytics, Data Warehouse Design, Data Architecture, Quantitative Analysis, Airbyte, Apache Superset, Data Analysis, Data, Data Collection
QlikView, Dataiku, Oracle
Master's Degree in Business Intelligence and Data Science
CY Tech (formerly EISTI) - Paris, France