VP of Technology2022 - 2022Stealth Healthcare Startup
- Helped guide good system designs and best practices.
- Managed development timelines and helped as an individual contributor as needed.
- Built out the authentication middleware used by all microservices.
Chief Technology Officer2022 - 2022Etailinsights, Inc
Technologies: PHP, Angular, MySQL, CTO, Amazon Web Services (AWS), People Management, Laravel
- Hired and led a team of engineers, establishing best practices and a positive culture.
- Led the strategy for technology platforms and developed a long-term roadmap.
- Oversaw all system designs and changes in the system architecture.
Principal Software Engineer2021 - 2022DriveWealth
- Developed client-facing and internal customer portal.
- Oversaw DevOps and process improvements related to continuous deployments.
- Implemented Scrum methodology improvements and leveraged overall team velocity.
Engineering Lead2021 - 2021Endeavor Co - Fortune 500 Company
- Implemented the Scrum methodology, which increased team happiness, velocity, and stakeholder visibility.
- Collaborated with product and design to build out an MVP application in React, Node.js, and Azure DevOps.
- Contributed to building out the foundation for Olympics digital services.
Node.js and Salesforce Developer2020 - 2021Verb Technology
- Developed a single sign-on between Verb's custom application and Salesforce.
- Built out a microservice streaming application built on AWS serverless technologies.
- Constructed custom Salesforce drivers to be used by Verb's custom application.
Engineering Lead2019 - 2020Anthem Health Insurance - Fortune 33 Company
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team to build out fitness tracking integration and UI.
- Contributed to a middleware written in Node.JS Express and microservices.
- Followed scaled agile with PI planning with over 100+ participants.
- Served as the front-end technical lead advising on best practices.
Chief Technology Officer2019 - 2019Healtor
- Built out the technical team from me to three more others developers.
- Designed and built out the foundation for infrastructure that supported continuous deployment.
- Integrated Stripe ACH payments to handle monthly recurring payments.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Zuora
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Hapi.js, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, Amazon DynamoDB
- Built a customization platform for objects (account, invoice, usage).
- Designed an SOA that was adopted across the company.
- Led the platform UI team and built out best practices.
Principal Software Engineer2016 - 2018AbacusNext
Technologies: Atlassian, Agile, Async/Await, ES6 Promises, JSPM, Node.js, Test-driven Development (TDD), Chai, Sinon.JS, Mocha, AMD, SuiteScript 2, SuiteScript 1, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), NetSuite, Apex, Salesforce, Angular, TypeScript, Vue, PostgreSQL
- Implemented two-way syncing between NetSuite, Salesforce, and a custom eCommerce site and portal.
- Migrated all on-premise servers to Azure cloud which allowed the company to scale quickly.
- Designed a virtual machine deployment system spanning multiple systems including API server, front end, Salesforce, NetSuite, email server, and multiple on-premise machines.
- Deployed and designed continuous integration using Jenkins and Bitbucket.
- Designed a one-button deployment system spanning multiple servers with Jenkins.
- Implemented a custom payment processor which automatically billed customers daily.
- Implemented Google analytics and clicks which allowed tracking of most used features.
- Managed the operations automation development team.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Tillster
- Created, maintained, and managed a scalable enterprise ordering and management application used to place over 50 thousand transactions a day.
- Worked with major companies such as Pizza Hut, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC, and many more.
- Designed a worldwide deployment and update system used by hundreds of machines all over the world behind firewalls or on a wireless connection.
- Managed and led the kiosk front-end engineering team.
Owner2010 - 2015Pham Technologies
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Git, Linux, CentOS, NGINX, MySQL, Azure, Apex, Salesforce, Flux, MobX, Redux, React, Angular, AngularJS
- Managed development and led multiple engineering teams for various companies.
- Worked on a variety of projects, from development to breach assessments and remediation to managing a global team of offshore developers.
- Focused on digital transformation for large enterprise companies.