Volvo, Amazon, and Lenovo are among the 4,000 enterprises who use form building and data collection software that Anton helped build. As a PHP and React web developer at FormAssembly, he coded payment integrations like Stripe and iATS Connectors, reports with graphs/charts, integration with Salesforce, and features added to both back-end panels and the form builder itself. Anton has a master's degree in GIS and is focused on self-development.
ExperiencePHP - 12 yearsCustom CMS Development - 10 yearsNext.js - 5 yearsPostgreSQL - 5 yearsReact - 5 yearsNode.js - 4 yearsSolution Architecture - 4 yearsWebGL - 2 years
PhpStorm, Docker, Git, Ubuntu Server
The most amazing...
...web application I've developed is a speed coding competition Toptal uses to attract new talent at conferences, meetups, and online.
Front-end JS Expert for Defi Exchange
- Developed a decentralized exchange website for a new layer 1 blockchain.
- Implemented a Next.js-based UI for Automated Market Maker (like Uniswap).
- Configured Fleek.co deployments for development and production environments.
Full-stack Node.js and React Developer
- Developed a system that matches users with financial advisors based on their location and answers in a multi-step wizard. This includes a sophisticated ranking algorithm with a live preview of the map results.
- Developed a ranking algorithm that takes multiple parameters into account and their importance in the context of each particular search run. Its capabilities exceed any currently popular financial advisory matching websites.
- Developed a WYSIWYG email template editor based on MJML embedded into the admin console.
- Developed a JSON-based format for describing multi-step wizards and a React engine to run those wizards. This includes text variation via shortcodes, logging, reports, integration with analytics and social networks, and emails.
Full-stack PHP and React Developer
- Designed and developed a web application for speed coding competitions that Toptal uses to attract new talent at conferences, meetups, and online.
- Optimized mutexes to prevent database transaction race conditions in a non-blocking way and Nginx micro-caching for high-load.
- Created the PostgreSQL database schema and developed a custom PHP framework.
- Developed the Docker containers for both development and production environments.
- Integrated with Matomo, an open-source PHP analytics software.
React Front-end Engineer, Core Team
- Developed Toptal Picasso React components, a shared UI library that leverages the power of React Hooks.
- Architected new staff portal pages using TypeScript and React with Hooks.
- Mentored, reviewed code, and helped architect Toptal's staff portal as a tech lead's team member.
- Helped shape GraphQL schema for the back-end team.
- Developed business flow diagrams based on multiple specifications and sources of knowledge about the Toptal systems.
- Built multi-step wizards and complex forms with combined client-side and server-side data validation and error handling.
- Developed in-browser games using the Canvas API, Fabric, SVG, and React.
- Contributed to the development of a rewards platform web application.
- Developed a React-based, JSON-schema-driven theme editor for games.
- Refactored old React code to use the newer React Hooks feature.
- Developed a browser extension for Firefox that aids the team in testing complex scenarios of the loyalty/rewards engine.
Lead PHP/React Web Developer
- Developed a wind turbine management website automating business processes and interaction between turbine owners, landlords, technicians, helpdesk team, and XZERES staff. Developed a proprietary framework for this project.
- Built dashboards displaying gauges with live turbine data and statistics, e.g., current wind direction, the total energy produced, and outages, among other things.
- Created an API to make it possible for other teams to integrate third-party tools and applications with the XZERES system.
- Implemented user and turbine registration forms and a corresponding back end for administrators to review applications.
- Developed, installed, and maintained Docker containers for development and production environments.
- Internationalized and localized the XZERES web application using i18next and gettext. Installed and integrated Weblate to ease translator collaboration.
- Integrated ReactPHP, a low-level library for event-driven programming in PHP, to schedule and run background tasks that fetch and store data from hundreds of wind turbines in Japan and other countries.
Senior Web Developer
Veer West, LLC (as FormAssembly)
- Integrated FormAssembly with Stripe, Chargent, iATS, and eWay payment gateway APIs.
- Built graphs and charts to visualize statistics for 100+ thousand form submissions (used Plotly charts library).
- Developed a plugin for TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor that highlights and validates the syntax of Excel formulas.
- Coded an internal client scoring system based on the client activity, billing records, content in their forms, and other factors.
- Developed a React-based framework that unified user experience in connectors to payment gateways, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and other third-party APIs.
- Sped up archiving and exporting thousands of files attached to form responses, from 10+ minutes down to a few seconds.
- Upgraded Salesforce integration to use the latest API features.
- Developed unit tests using PHPUnit and Behat/Gherkin. Wrote scenarios for QA engineers.
- Helped the DevOps team to move the developer environment from Vagrant to Docker.
Lead PHP Web Developer
- Designed an online service for Ukrainian notaries for bookkeeping and running the notary acts registry.
- Developed a PDF generation module for notaries to build reports and submit the reports to the Department of Justice in Ukraine.
- Integrated with Mailchimp mailing list and implemented email campaign business logic.
- Configured a web server for the client by installing a LAMP stack on Ubuntu; deployed and regularly updated the application.
PHP Web Developer
ProfitProtector Limited (UK)
- Developed analytics and monitoring tools for ClickBank affiliates, including database schema design, CodeIgniter PHP framework, integrating with ClickBank API and Alexa API, web scraping, and building graphs and charts.
- Coded a sport betting automation tool (C#, Betfair API).
- Developed an online company registration service, which included integrating with the government company registration API, generating PDFs, developing online forms, and developing the public website of the service.
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
- Developed student exam software for the university. Used Delphi and VCL components, and XML to save tests. It was used by one faculty member to automate the theoretical part of exams, i.e., quizzes.
- Generated PDF reports for both students and examiners.
- Deployed the exam software to multiple classrooms.
Toptal Speed Coding Challengehttps://speedcoding.toptal.com/
Optimized for high-load; uses Nginx micro-caching; uses mutexes as a fast means to prevent database transaction race conditions.
• Payment gateway connectors (Stripe, iATS, Chargent, eWay).
• Formula syntax checker and highlighter.
• Charts module to visualize statistics of form submissions and response fields.
• React-based framework for building connector interfaces.
I also developed and improved existing modules, such as the application's billing system and the FormBuilder itself.
WoodLand AutoCAD Automation
• Automatic generation of 3D models based on floor plans and calculations of building shrinkage, log diameter, etc.
• Automatic generation of printed specifications for wood processing factories.
• Automatic generation of construction documentation.
Detroit Trading API WordPress Plugin
What it does:
• Adds shortcodes that allow to render entry and lead forms in WordPress pages, header, footer, or sidebar.
• Logs every API request made to Detroit Trading API.
• Imports and updates Detroit Trading CSV files listing car make/model/year/style.
• Runs a background task that calls a time-consuming API to sell leads generated via form submissions.
• Logs all form submissions for statistics.
Twig Anything (WordPress Plugin)https://bitbucket.org/meglio/wp-twig-anything/src/master/
• Understands JSON of any complexity.
• Fetches JSON from URLs or any data from your blog’s MySQL database.
• Configurable CSV (comma-separated values) reader.
• Caches retrieved data locally for better performance.
• Uses expired values from the cache as a fallback if the data source is not available.
• Simple Twig syntax to output data (with syntax highlighting).
• Embed it anywhere in WordPress using shortcodes.
• Compatible with Visual Composer.
• Integrates with Discourse.
I've been delivering various fixes and improvements to the plugin over the past few months.
Cheese Producers and Goat Farmers Forumhttps://forum.kozovod.com/
• Development of learning materials.
• Community growth.
• Installing, updating, configuring, tuning, and integrating WordPress and Discourse.
• Designing contests and attracting sponsors.
• Overseeing the translation of Discourse UI to multiple languages.
• Running an online cheese marketplace.
• Integration with social networks.
• Managing ad campaigns.
React, Chargent API, iATS API, Node.js, Betfair, ClickBank APIs, Stripe, JSON API, REST APIs, eWay API, jQuery, Braintree API, WebGL, Visual Component Library (VCL), PayPal API, HTTP API, Fabric, React Final Form, Web Worker, WooCommerce API, Google Maps API, Facebook API, React Router, React Redux, Salesforce API
Canvas, Xdebug, Behat, NGINX, Plotly, Git, PhpStorm, Webpack, Babel, RedBean ORM, Redmine, Jira, AutoCAD
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Database Design, Microservices, Functional Programming, HTML DOM
Online Forms, APIs, Community Development, Community Management, English-Ukrainian Translation, English-Russian Translation, Custom CMS Development, CRM APIs, Web Portals, Wizards, Forms, API Integration, Business Process Analysis, Integration Testing, Regular Expressions, WordPress Plugins, Discourse, HTML Email, Matching Systems, Web Development, Full-stack, SaaS, PDF, Software, SOAP, Web Scraping, SVG, Apollo, Styled-components, Mutex, Vercel, Ubuntu Server, Code Review, TinyMCE, Solution Architecture, Job Schedulers, Wikis, Web Dashboards, Server-side PDF Generation, Lambda Functions
Next.js, Twig, PHPUnit, MJML, Zend Framework, Bootstrap, Redux, MUI (Material UI), Jest, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Tailwind CSS
WooCommerce, Docker, Windows, WordPress
MySQL, Database Triggers, SQL Stored Procedures, MongoDB, JSON, PostgreSQL
Master's Degree in Automation and Information Technologies / GIS
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture - Kiev, Ukraine
Bachelor's Degree in Geo Information Systems
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture - Kiev, Ukraine