Senior Back-end and Lead Developer2020 - PRESENTTeknicks (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, Serverless, Serverless Framework, Restlessness, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon CloudFront CDN, CircleCI, PushPad, Stripe, Stripe API, Stripe Connect, Stripe Connect API, REST, REST APIs, RESTful APIs, PWA, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), LinkedIn API, MongoDB, Amazon Cognito, AWS Cloud Computing Services, AWS CloudWatch, HTML, Requirements Analysis, AWS Cloud Architecture, ConvertKit, Web Architecture, Technical Leadership, E2E Testing, APIs, Architecture, Web Development, React Redux, Automated Testing, MongoDB Atlas, Full-stack, Databases, Software Engineering, UI, MUI CSS, Payment APIs, Single Sign-on (SSO), ECMAScript (ES6), ES7
- Ran a discovery for a new innovative Toptal project.
- Created two GitHub repositories for the front and back end connected to CircleCI, Jira, AWS S3, Amazon CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda functions, Cognito, and more.
- Developed and architectured all the RESTful back-end APIs with Node.js and TypeScript with more than 200 unit tests integrated with CD and CI.
- Integrated PWA capabilities to the front end with the web notifications service included.
- Integrated third-party libraries and technologies like Stripe, ConvertKit, and Pushpad.
React and React Native Developer2020 - PRESENTBeautylish, Inc.
Technologies: Push Notifications, Android, iOS, Redux-Saga, Redux, React Native, React, MUI (Material UI), Sagas, AWS Cloud Architecture, APIs, Web Development, Mobile, Python, React Redux, Automated Testing, Socket Programming, Software Engineering, UI, Dashboards, MUI CSS, Payment APIs, Single Sign-on (SSO), ECMAScript (ES6), ES7, WebSockets
- Developed the launch club React Native app from scratch, starting with Figma designs.
- Implemented the CodePush technology for both iOS and Android platforms, with support for staging and production environments.
- Implemented Fastlane to enable continuous deployment tasks: build, deploy native build, and CodePush bundle release.
- Used Redux and Redux-saga to manage the complex async operations flow.
- Set up the App Store and Play Store app environments with the apps' data and configuration.
- Created a React SPA from scratch to manage orders, shipments, SKUs, and more in a multi-tenant and authenticated system.
Lead Full-stack Developer2012 - 2021Getapper
Technologies: Amazon EC2, React Native, React, Node.js, Dashboard Development, AWS Cloud Computing Services, AWS CloudWatch, HTML, Requirements Analysis, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Cloud Architecture, Strapi, Gatsby, Jest, Next.js, APIs, Architecture, Web Development, Mobile, React Redux, Chakra UI, Automated Testing, MongoDB Atlas, Socket Programming, Express.js, GraphQL, Full-stack, Databases, Software Engineering, UI, Three.js, Dashboards, MUI CSS, Payment APIs, Single Sign-on (SSO), SQL, ECMAScript (ES6), ES7, WebSockets
- Developed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Hapi.js), and deployed Eduscopio.it—the leading Italian platform for ranking high schools with an average of over 4,000 users online at once.
- Created an open-source framework to easily create, develop, and deploy Serverless.com projects called Restlessness (github.com/getapper/restlessness).
- Managed and led groups of up to eight people with expertise in UX analysis and back-end (Node.js, Hapi.js, and serverless), front-end (React, Next.js, Gatsby, and React Native), and DevOps skills (mainly with AWS).
- Launched the QuARcore Sass system to enhance eCommerce sites with augmented reality capabilities. The first agreement was closed with Paratissima.it in October 2019.
- Constructed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Hapi.js) and deployed Ripit.it, a platform created by Fondazione Agnelli to practice and learn English pronunciation for primary and secondary schools.
- Developed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Restlessness) and deployed spazioallascuola.it, a platform created by Fondazione Agnelli to help Italian secondary schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Built the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Restlessness) and deployed ecommerce.pangeacloud.it, a platform created by GeneGIS GI for environmental monitoring and construction life cycle.
React Native Developer2020 - 2020New York-based Fintech Startup
Technologies: CircleCI, CodePush, React Native, AWS Cloud Architecture, Mobile Apps, Mobile, Software Engineering, ECMAScript (ES6)
- Installed and configured CodePush on the existing app for iOS and Android versions.
- Improved the fastlane configuration with specific CodePush lanes for iOS and Android versions.
Co-founder | CTO2016 - 2019Ubiatar, Inc.
Technologies: WebRTC, React Native, React, Node.js, Redis, AWS Cloud Computing Services, HTML, Requirements Analysis, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Cloud Architecture, Web3.js, APIs, Architecture, Mobile, Socket Programming, Full-stack, Software Engineering, Payment APIs, ECMAScript (ES6), WebSockets
- Co-founded and technology-led a San Francisco-based innovative startup whose main goal was to provide remote assistance with video stream technology.
- Created an app that could connect with a person on the field, see what they see, send commands, directions, and guide the user in completing the task, as well as solve problems from your office.
- Developed a patent on an innovative AR solution, with a set of icons superimposed on the streaming video. WebRTC technology has been used to create communications between a React Native app (iOS and Android) and desktop browsers.
- Built two mobile apps—one for professionals and one for the B2B market, each with a specific user experience and features. The one for professionals included availability and booking through a calendar system and PayPal in-app payments.