Senior React Developer | Team Lead2021 - PRESENTWest Roots LLC (Maptive)
- Joined as a senior and lead developer on a growing project for their 5th version.
- Acquired the requirements, managed a team of junior and mid developers through Asana, and performed code review to develop a critical feature for the software (grouping multiple maps in a single layer).
- Developed the front-end integration of the software in React with third-party APIs for the AI-powered automatic generation of territories within a specific map.
React and React Native Developer2020 - PRESENTBeautylish, Inc.
- Developed the launch club React Native app from scratch, starting with Figma designs.
- Implemented the CodePush technology for iOS and Android platforms, with support for staging and production environments.
- Implemented Fastlane to enable continuous deployment tasks: build, deployment of the native build, and the release of the CodePush bundle.
- Used Redux and Redux-Saga to manage the complex async operations flow.
- Set up the App Store and Play Store app environments with the apps' data and configuration.
- Created a React SPA from scratch to manage orders, shipments, SKUs, and more in a multi-tenant and authenticated system.
Senior Front-end and UI Engineer2022 - 2022Sublime Security Inc
Technologies: React, Front-end, Figma, APIs, User Interface (UI), HTML DOM, Chakra UI, Front-end Development, Docker, Collaboration, Design Systems
- Joined a team of experienced React developers for a startup based on a secure email system.
- Learned the tech stack quickly, filling gaps in some unused technologies like the Chakra UI library in a few days.
- Achieved the main goals of improving and augmenting the filterable message list view (the core of the system) and the desktop/mobile navigation menu in a few weeks.
Senior Back-end and Lead Developer2020 - 2022Teknicks
- Ran a discovery for a new innovative Toptal project.
- Created two GitHub repositories for the front and back end connected to CircleCI, Jira, AWS S3, Amazon CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda functions, Cognito, and more.
- Developed and architectured all the RESTful back-end APIs with Node.js and TypeScript with more than 200 unit tests integrated with CD and CI.
- Integrated PWA capabilities to the front end with the web notifications service included.
- Integrated third-party libraries and technologies like Stripe, ConvertKit, and Pushpad.
Lead Full-stack Developer2012 - 2021Getapper
- Developed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Hapi.js) and deployed Eduscopio.it—the leading Italian platform for ranking high schools with an average of over 4,000 users online at once.
- Created an open-source framework to easily create, develop, and deploy Serverless.com projects called Restlessness (github.com/getapper/restlessness).
- Managed and led groups of up to eight people with expertise in UX analysis and back-end (Node.js, Hapi.js, and serverless), front-end (React, Next.js, Gatsby, and React Native), and DevOps skills (mainly with AWS).
- Launched the QuARcore Sass system to enhance eCommerce sites with augmented reality capabilities. The first agreement was closed with Paratissima.it in October 2019.
- Constructed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Hapi.js) and deployed Ripit.it, a platform created by Fondazione Agnelli to practice and learn English pronunciation for primary and secondary schools.
- Developed the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Restlessness) and deployed spazioallascuola.it, a platform created by Fondazione Agnelli to help Italian secondary schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Built the front end (React, Redux) and back end (Node.js, Restlessness) and deployed ecommerce.pangeacloud.it, a platform created by GeneGIS GI for environmental monitoring and construction lifecycle.
React Native Developer2020 - 2020New York-based Fintech Startup
Technologies: CircleCI, CodePush, React Native, AWS Cloud Architecture, Mobile Apps, Mobile, Software Engineering, ECMAScript (ES6), CI/CD Pipelines, Mobile App Development
- Installed and configured CodePush on the existing app for iOS and Android versions.
- Improved the Fastlane configuration with specific CodePush lanes for iOS and Android versions.
Co-founder | CTO2016 - 2019Ubiatar, Inc.
Technologies: WebRTC, React Native, React, Node.js, Redis, AWS Cloud Computing Services, HTML, Requirements Analysis, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Cloud Architecture, Web3.js, APIs, Architecture, Mobile, Socket Programming, Full-stack, Software Engineering, Payment APIs, ECMAScript (ES6), WebSockets, Mobile Apps, CRDT, Collaboration, CQRS, Design Systems, Cloud, Mobile App Development, Payment Gateways
- Co-founded and technology-led a San Francisco-based innovative startup whose main goal was to provide remote assistance with video stream technology.
- Created an app that could connect with a person on the field, see what they see, send commands, directions, and guide the user in completing the task, as well as solve problems from your office.
- Developed a patent on an innovative AR solution, with a set of icons superimposed on the streaming video. WebRTC technology has been used to create communications between a React Native app (iOS and Android) and desktop browsers.
- Built two mobile apps—one for professionals and one for the B2B market, each with a specific user experience and features. The one for professionals included availability and booking through a calendar system and PayPal in-app payments.