Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2017Schrodinger, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Django REST Framework, Jenkins, Chef, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Celery, AWS, Django, Python
- Led the development of a scalable remote execution server, TaskEngine. Used by our flagship LiveDesign and FEP products to run scientific simulations asynchronously (Django and Celery based).
- Developed a cloud-agnostic deployment tool, Spinner. Enables the configuration and deployment of full LiveDesign stacks in less than 10 minutes.
- Led the development of a data analysis and configuration tool, LD Admin. This tool will be used to perform advanced configuration, and to get usage statistics of LiveDesign servers.
- Maintained and supported continuous integration, testing, and deployment infrastructure.
- Tested, packaged, published, and deployed enterprise Python products.
- Developed cookbooks to automate deployment tasks using Chef.
Office of Technology Transfer - Fellow2011 - 2013University of Michigan
Technologies: Technology Transfer
- Reviewed technologies presented for evaluation and determined potential applications and markets.
- Identified technological and legal challenges for the commercialization of these new technologies.
Graduate Research Assistant2008 - 2013University of Michigan
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, CUDA, C++, Python
- Implemented statistical mechanics based computational methods to simulate systems far-from-equilibrium.
- Designed and developed simulation software for high-performance computers (MPI and OpenMP) and general-purpose graphics processing units (GPU, CUDA).
- Designed the interface using C++ and Python.
Storage Support Senior Analyst2003 - 2008Dell, Inc.
Technologies: Storage Area Networks (SAN), Dell EMC, Technical Support, Networking, Linux
- Troubleshot, deployed, and validated advanced EMC CX-series solutions on switched fabrics and AX-series on fiber channel and iSCSI configurations.
- Troubleshot storage configurations, EMC and PowerVault solutions on a SAN and NAS environments.
- Troubleshot and deployed Windows and Linux based PowerEdge servers.
- Troubleshot network-related issues in PowerConnect switches.