- Web DeveloperWebEdge (via Toptal)2016 - PRESENT
- Maintained and developed several new features on a large national brand WordPress multisite.
- Web DesignerAnimagic (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
- Created a highly customizable WordPress theme where the user is able to pick colors and edit the look and feel of the website from the back-end settings.
- Implemented two different parallax techniques: the first one is relative to device orientation or mouse position and the latter is relative to page scroll. While heavy in animations and parallax effects, the website is fully functional in mobile devices. Several effects are disabled in order for the site to run smoothly in mobile browsers.
- Utilized CSS animations to develop complex interaction effects. During the development process, we collaborated with the client, and in short iterations, implemented complex animations and other effects.
- Web DeveloperYoung Conservatives, LLC (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, jQuery
- Developed several WordPress plugins for their advertising needs. Features included displaying any number of different ads randomly or in serial order, responsive ads, and ads injected in post content.
- Enhanced the user experience by using AJAX and front-end validation for form submission in Mailchimp and contact forms.
- Improved user engagement with various sharing features. Added tracking of user exit intent with the use of jQuery and local storage.
- Completely redesigned and currently maintaining their network of WordPress sites emphasizing in speed, optimization, and usability.
- Web DeveloperIIER (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Developed a complex parallax front-end design for their energy awareness website.
- Employed the power of Zen framework on a Drupal 8 configuration.
- Web DeveloperKonstantin Solutions LLC2016 - 2016
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, LeafletJS, MapBox, AngularJS
- Maintained and upgraded multiple map features on the military edge web application.
- Fixed issues regarding displaying complex data extracted from a WordPress both on the map and on data tables.
- WordPress Theme PlatformFolio Websites (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Redesigned and developed the theme back-end pages using Bootstrap.
- Used a PHP SCSS compiler to compile the SCSS styles derived from the framework's settings.
- Merged multiple themes in one easily maintainable framework.
- Added several cosmetic improvements which the end user can control through the settings page.
- Converted old HTML code to semantic and fully responsive HTML5 including microdata for better SEO.
- Front-end EngineerMozaik2014 - 2015
- Employed Gulp in order to create a front-end automated workflow, which helped me greatly speed up the development process.
- Converted interaction designs from PSD to valid, search engine optimized, and responsive HTML.
- Developed themes and theme frameworks for WordPress and a custom CMS built with the CakePHP framework.
- Maintained a GitHub repository with my most-used scripts and Gulp automation Bootstrap.
- Helped set strict coding guidelines for all of our projects.
- Software EngineerMellon Group of Companies2010 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, VBA, T-SQL, Java
- Developed Cardiff TeleForm document process management applications (OCR, ICR).
- Administered, maintained, and upgraded legacy Java and other IT projects, one of which was a large-scale mission-critical banking application.
- Participated in the process of writing technical documents and technical analysis for several IT projects and business offers.
- Developed web applications in order to automate and accelerate business processes which where outsourced to clients.