Senior Infrastructure Engineer2020 - PRESENTWPEngine
Technologies: AWS HA, AWS, Python
- Created Cloudwatch dashboard generation tool widely used for on-the-fly debugging of complex customer infrastructure.
- Refactored the technical interview process for my team to accommodate different cultural expectations of candidates in the Polish job market.
- Contribute to quarterly AWS WAF review of our AWS infrastructure and ensuing improvements prioritization and execution.
Senior Full-stack Web Developer | Team Lead2020 - 2020CSC Generation
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Next.js, Node.js, AWS
- Introduced test coverage to the Next.js front end that previously had none.
- Contributed to the maintenance and extension of the AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild template.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Whole Foods Market
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jest, Sentry, AWS, Vue, .NET Core
- Introduced a formal code review process and static analysis and testing practices to the team culture, including educating team members about testing best practices.
- Contributed to maintaining a monolithic .NET(C#) monolithic back end.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019Berkshire Hathaway Home Services of America
Technologies: CircleCI, Heroku, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, React, Node.js
- Co-authored a customer notification system that processed millions of rows of MLS data every day using Node.js microservices, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, and Mailjet.
- Implemented marketing email automation that saved around 60 combined weekly marketing staff hours. Used Node.js, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, and Salesforce to deliver personalized product rollup emails to approximately 70,000 customers multiple times weekly.
- Executed a CI/CD workflow in CircleCI, including a novel strategy for deploying a monorepo in Heroku.
Teacher2017 - 2017Hack Reactor
- Built a conference room management application using Angular 2 and the Google Calendar API.
- Contributed to original lectures on Redux, Git workflow, and documentation.