Verified Expert in Engineering
Slack, MacOS, Jira, GitHub
The most amazing...
...thing I've achieved is being one of the earliest joiners in Trella and witnessing it becoming one of the most successful startups in the region.
Front-end Lead Engineer
- Put in charge of the capacity and mentoring of a team of five engineers.
- Handled the team KPIs and changed the process of the team's synergy.
- Reworked the old technology stacks and am now rewriting more than three main projects of the whole company while trying to maintain the business needs.
- Developed the initial portals with prototypes as the company's 1st front-end engineer.
- Established the process and maintained the codebase while rewriting old codebases and migrating it to TypeScript.
- Managed the codebase scalability and achieved an uptime and crash-free sessions of 99.8%.
- Worked on redesigning the whole internal tool for doctors and health staff to handle patients' bookings and medical history using React, Redux, and Redux-saga and styled it using styled components.
- Performed multiple side projects for career pages, internal integrations for HR services, report pages, and blog pages for Vezeeta.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Developed and handled multiple tool migrations for restaurants and cafes, helped deploy all of their data to our cloud servers, and provided them with our tools to use.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed over 15 projects for small and medium businesses, from internal tools for managing workflows to different websites, focusing on marketing business and services offered by the companies.
- Designed and developed the company's website from scratch after renovation while highlighting our services and previous companies we worked with.
- Created a fully functional eCommerce website for a large multinational business that took over six months using PrestaShop. Made custom hooks and a custom theme.
React Google Maps
• Showing markers, vehicles, and text on the pin and translating effects for vehicles.
• Creating and showing directions for different destinations.
• Drawing shapes as rectangles and circles.
• Different theme colors and custom component popover.
• Placing an autocomplete input.
• Reversing geocoding using onclick event on the map to get locations.
• Creating boundaries for different countries and cities.
• Changing entry points for the map center.
Website and Blog Developmenthttps://fetch.ai/
I was focused on creating a scalable blog app and a scalable website app while focused on reviewing codebase for multiple in-house developers.
Redux, Vanilla JS, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, YARN, Material UI, Jest, Next.js
React, Redux-Saga, jQuery, Google Maps API, REST APIs, AWS Amplify, GitHub API, Styled-jsx
Git, GitHub, Webpack, Webpack 4, Slack, Jira, Figma, Grunt, GitHub Pages, AWS IAM, Stylelint
WordPress, MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Data Structures, Styled-components, Front-end, Programming, Bootstrap 4, i18n, Vite, Visualization Tools, Google Sign-in, Gatsby, React Query, ESLint, Server-side Rendering (SSR), HTML Templates
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Ain Shams University - Cairo, Egypt
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring