Verified Expert in Engineering
Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Developer
After graduating with a master’s degree in computer engineering, Arthur worked for a few web agencies. He then moved on to work for two years as a lead developer at Tracktl, a French startup that offers a collaborative way to listen to music. Arthur specializes in front-end development in the React ecosystem. He likes to work with talented people and is always curious about experimenting with new technologies.
Atom, Git, Debian
The most amazing...
...app I've built is Tracktl.com: a collaborative music jukebox. It currently helps thousand of people rethink the way they listen to music together.
- Designed and implemented a service to reliably interface with various bank account APIs.
- Prototyped a desktop version of the app.
- Implemented transverse new minor features.
- Set up tools and practice to improve code quality and reliability (CI/CD, typing, linting, and integration testing).
- Contributed to the architecture decision by rethinking the website with edgy tech.
- Set up a reliable deployment pipeline.
- Held a workshop and presentation to share the knowledge across an international team.
- Implemented a drawing canvas with rich interactions (drag-n-drop, resizing, smart cropping, snapping to a grid, and so on).
- Solved image generation issues on client-side (especially regarding image downsizing quality).
- Worked remotely on a flexible-yet-intensive schedule.
- Proposed, implemented, and reviewed the technical solutions in the build of a collaborative jukebox app.
- Scaled the architecture to meet the needs of more than 2,000 simultaneous live users.
- Interfaced with five music provider SDKs to deliver a seamless music player.
- Implemented a model to identify and unify tracks from several music providers.
- Set up a reliable CI/CD with automated tests.
- Improved the video player's Chrome extension (mostly UI related).
- Integrated a new innovative UI for the landing page.
- Followed a strict process to ensure the quality of work.
- Was involved in unit testing—producing manual testing procedures and systematic code reviews.
- Built innovative 3D object configurators.
- Wrote tutorials for the public API.
- Implemented algorithms to speed up spacial object detection.
- Wrote unit tests to prevent regressions.
- Set up a TDD process.
Vernissage | A VR Gamehttps://github.com/Platane/js13k-2017
The challenge allows the participants to use only 13,000 lines of code (aside from the frame). I had to make some interesting optimizations.
I tried to keep the app as fast as possible while delivering a simple-but-clean UI. Every thing works offline as I followed progressive app best practices
The Marvellous Surfershttps://github.com/TheMarvellousTeam/The-Marvellous-Surfers
This was made with Three.js, Socket.io, and Heroku.
- A chatbot which provides advice to the customer in the shop and gathers their feedback while doing so.
- A dashboard for the salespeople inside the shop which aggregates meaningful user data which converses with the bot in real time.
Sadly, we came close to winning.
React, Three.js, Node.js, Babylon.js, Redux Form, WebVR, WebGL
PWA, Augmented Reality (AR), Chrome Extensions, Apollo, Google Cloud Functions, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Serverless, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Next.js, Redux, React Native, Serverless Framework
Google App Engine, Docker, Kubernetes, Debian, AWS Lambda, Algolia, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Git, Atom, Jenkins, CircleCI, Canvas, Facebook Reason, AWS CloudFormation
Google Cloud, Google Cloud Datastore, MySQL, MongoDB
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Telecom Nancy - Nancy, France