Owner | Senior Developer2020 - PRESENT767.dev
Technologies: Web Development, Python, Django, PHP, jQuery, WordPress API, Django ORM, WooCommerce, WooCommerce API, HTTPS, Full-stack, Software Engineering, RDBMS, Performance, Website Optimization, Figma, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS RDS
- Developed a custom web app from the ground up to MVP stage for a new market.
- Grew a new team of web developers, and nurturing new talent.
- Started a new, local web development firm, and established an initial customer base.
Applications and Systems Architect2010 - PRESENTMediagistic, Inc.
- Managed teams of web designers and web developers and outsourced IT support.
- Led the web development of a number of multi-tiered, secure web applications from inception through architecting and finally to deployment.
- Managed cloud-based virtual servers with both Linux/CentOS and Windows Server.
- Built data collection and manipulation utilities in Python and C#.
- Maintained an existing application written in VBScript and ASP.NET 2.5.
WordPress Developer2022 - 2022Dennis Engineering Group, Inc.
Technologies: WordPress, Google Analytics, Web Hosting, GoDaddy, RDBMS, Performance, Website Optimization
- Used the Events Manager Pro WordPress premium plugin to build a customized workflow for managing class and event registrations for the company's e-learning offering.
- Designed the workflow front-end interface based on a client-provided UI sketch of the preferred layout. Implemented the UI as custom WordPress template parts for the client's pre-existing WordPress theme, which was ported from the original website.
- Cloned an existing WordPress site for use as a subsite.
Graduate Research Assistant2009 - 2010University of Missouri-Kansas City
Technologies: HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL Server Management Studio, jQuery, Software Engineering, RDBMS
- Built a custom CMS to host the site; converting it from it's previous ASP Classic and ColdFusion form.
- Managed and maintained the school's website content and features.
Junior Software Developer2007 - 2009Henderson Engineers, Inc.
Technologies: Visual Studio, CSS, XHTML, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, Full-stack, RDBMS
- Constructed, maintained, and upgraded an internal intranet and customer management system as part of a team.
- Built tools to integrate with vendor APIs.