PHP Developer in Tampa, FL, United States
Applications and Systems Architect2010 - PRESENTMediagistic, Inc.
- Managed a team of web developers and designers.
- Led the web development of a number of multi-tiered, secure web applications from inception, through architecting, and finally to deployment.
- Managed cloud-based virtual servers with both Linux/CentOS and Windows Server.
- Built data collection and manipulation utilities in Python and C#.
- Maintained an existing application written in VBScript and ASP.NET 2.5.
Graduate Research Assistant2009 - 2010University of Missouri-Kansas City
Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP Classic, HTML
- Built a custom CMS to host the site; converting it from it's previous ASP Classic and ColdFusion form.
- Managed and maintained the school's website content and features.
Junior Software Developer2007 - 2009Henderson Engineers, Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, SharePoint, XHTML, CSS, Visual Studio
- Constructed, maintained, and upgraded an internal intranet and customer management system as part of a team.
- Built tools to integrate with vendor APIs.
- Wylliams-Henry.org (Other amazing things)http://wylliams-henry.org/
This is a website for a Midwestern contemporary dance studio. It serves as the company online provider: advertising their upcoming performances, openings for new dancers, biographies of the choreographers and dancers, and highlighting various dance companies' visibility in the press. The design is responsive, optimized for load time, and includes all the expected essential pages such as event calendars and contact forms.
The website was built with WordPress, using a highly customized theme with several free and premium plugins, and also a custom plugin defining custom post-types. The code runs on PHP 7.
- MackenzieMack.com (Development)http://mackenziemack.com/
A WordPress-based website for a professional golf instructor. It serves as an online profile and advertising for a professional athlete. The design is responsive, optimized for load time, and includes all the expected essential pages.
The website was built with WordPress, using a highly customized theme, with several free and premium plugins. The code runs on PHP 7.
- SydMackLaw.com (Development)https://www.sydmacklaw.com
A WordPress website for a lawyer and publicist.
- Package/Program Signup Web Application (Development)
A web application that allows a company to offer programs, and incentive packages at various price and participation levels to multiple smaller business with whom they support/partner. The application maintains data on each business, which is used to identify them during the login process. A multi-page, highly customizable wizard process steps businesses through making choices on the details for which they signup for, ending with the generation of a digital signature to accept the signup as an agreement of deliverables.
The application was originally built with Django 1.5, Python 2.7 and MySQL; it has since been migrated to PostgreSQL.
- Business Database and Mass Communication Web Application (Development)
A web application to help large business-to-business based companies manage vertical specific details of the business who they serve. Providing a faceted search via Solr and HTML mass emailing to businesses. Individual business owners can log in to provide and edit their business information and other information collected about them. Collected data can be exported to CSV and XLSX. It also supports multiple authentication back-ends and facilitating centralized authentication.
The application originally built with Django 1.8, Python 2.7, PostgreSQL, Solr, and Mailgun (transaction email provider). I also utilized page analytics to track usage and server-side/client-side error monitoring.
- Utility Bill Payment Web Application (Development)
A web application which allows utility customers to log in, view currently unpaid balances, and make payments towards that due balance using credit cards, debit cards, or checking accounts, with payment processing using the Authorize.Net SIM API. Payments are collected directly by the utility provider and nightly data dumps from back-office systems are automatically imported into the application to update daily balances.
The application was originally built with Django 1.8, Python 2.7, PostgreSQL, and Mailgun (transaction email provider). I also utilized page analytics to track usage and server-side/client-side error monitoring.
PlatformsMailgun, Linux RHEL/CentOS, WordPress, Linux, Rackspace Cloud
Libraries/APIsRequests, Django-reversion, jQuery
StorageMariaDB, SQL Server Management Studio, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis
ToolsSolr, Adobe Photoshop, Gimp
- Master's degree in Computer Science2009 - 2010University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2005 - 2009University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO, USA