Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Developer
Asaduzzaman is a software and DevOps engineer with a decade of experience building robust, performant, and scalable distributed systems with many platforms and tools. Asaduzzaman is passionate about creating distributed systems, prototyping with new technology, and automating tedious aspects.
Linux, Terraform, Pulumi, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Git, Slack, Go, GitHub Actions
The most amazing...
...thing I've done over the decades is help businesses succeed and grow.
Lead Back-end Engineer
- Built highly scalable microservices and frameworks capable of accepting hundreds of thousands of requests.
- Integrated hundreds of RESTful and WebSocket APIs to retrieve data to aggregate price based on volume.
- Pioneered concepts of crypto identity, outlier detection, and trust-score concepts. Developed efficient data filtering algorithm, enhancing data accuracy and user experience.
- Halved the number of servers and storage required by aggregating and down-sampling time-series data.
- Designed and implemented CI/CD pipelines to streamline service deployment with zero downtime.
- Orchestrated a Docker container cluster using Kubernetes.
- Improved the stability and functionality of the microservice infrastructures by developing a monitoring infrastructure using Prometheus, Alert Manager, OpenTelemetry, and Google Stackdriver.
Eleven Digital, Inc.
- Built a hybrid ticketing platform for live events; it had 100,000 views and 2,500 downloads in the first week.
- Developed an adtech platform to connect companies to content creators.
- Constructed CI/CD pipelines to automate the testing and deployment to AWS, Firebase, and Heroku.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
VDYO Pty Ltd
- Developed a highly scalable multi-tenant video-on-demand SaaS (software as a service) platform.
- Incorporated features, including digital rights management, video encryption, playback everywhere, multi-bitrate streaming, user and group management, heat map analytics, custom branding and URLs, pre-roll advertising, and Facebook integration.
- Built a platform that was adopted by the AACTA (The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards) among several other leading media companies.
Stuffinabox Solutions LLC
- Streamlined inventory tracking and automated ordering with a bespoke CRM and IMS that was highly integrated with both HughesNet and a suite of other suppliers.
- Developed a new SaaS CRM/IMS and helped onboard new businesses to the platform.
- Provided high-quality support to ensure a smooth transition with no downtime.
• Digital rights management
• Video encryption
• Playback everywhere
• Multi-bitrate streaming
• User and group management
• Heat map analytics
• Custom branding and URLs
• Pre-roll advertising
• Social network integration using a custom video player
Infrastructure for Allrites.comhttps://allrites.com
• Amazon Aurora Global Database with auto-scaling.
• Designed VPC for security in mind
• Amazon EKS with auto-scaling and CloudWatch monitor and alert.
• Developed CI/CD pipelines for testing and deploying IaC with drift detection
• Developed GitOps pipelines for applications and services.
Workstation Configuration with Ansiblehttps://github.com/k1ng440/ansible
Laravel, Angular, Express.js, Nuxt.js
Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Slack, Git, Amazon EKS, GitHub, Jira, NGINX, Grafana, Bitbucket, Amazon ElastiCache, VPN, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), GitLab CI/CD, GitLab, Amazon CloudWatch, Vault
Microservices, DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Microservices Architecture
Linux, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2, Ubuntu, Debian, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, AWS STS, AWS ALB
Redis, Memcached, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Amazon Aurora, Datadog, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Pulumi, Linux Administration, CI/CD Pipelines, Google Cloud Build, Load Balancers, AWS DevOps, Technical Leadership, GitHub Actions, Containerization, Cloud Computing, Redis Clusters, AWS CodePipeline, Algorithms, Tailscale, Serverless, Scaling, AWS Auto Scaling, Autoscaling