Technical Leader2016 - PRESENTHewlett Packard
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, LINQ, CSS, HTML, AngularJS, Model View Controller (MVC), Web API, C#
- Worked for a client called Universal Music Group on some applications which needed to be renewed.
- Led a team of four developers.
- Migrated code from TFS to GitHub.
- Implemented continuous integration using Teamcity and Octopus.
- Implemented logs using Splunk.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2016Santex America
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, LINQ, CSS, HTML, AngularJS, Web API 2, C#
- Worked under a continuous delivery model.
- Increased stability and reliability using a continuous integration approach and unit testing.
- Worked on back-end (Web API 2) and front-end integration (AngularJS).
- Designed and developed applications using Web API 2, AngularJS, SQL Server 2008, HTML and Visual Studio 2013.
- Held daily meetings and regular technical meetings with US Clients.
- Developed applications for FIAT using MVC4(C#), jQuery, HTML, JSON, SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 2013.
- Used Git for version control.
.NET Developer2013 - 2013Glooday
Technologies: SQL Server 2008, LINQ, jQuery, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC
- Developed the back-end and front-end of a macro social network.
- Developed the app using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, jQuery, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, and Scrum methodology.
- Ensured quality and reliability in the code written by the development team.
- Worked on a team with 12 developers, 3 designers and 1 project manager.
- Held daily meetings with the client.
.NET Developer2012 - 2013Globant
Technologies: Telerik, CSS, HTML, jQuery, Entity Framework, C#, .NET
- Created new functionalities and features for Deloitte's existing accounting system.
- Communicated with a US-based client.
- Added unit tests to the application.
- Used SVN for version control.
.NET Developer2009 - 2012Accenture
Technologies: CSS, HTML, jQuery, Entity Framework, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Designed and developed an internal support platform for tickets.
- Worked on a internal project for employees of the company.
- Held daily Scrum meeting with a Chicago-based team.
- Developed the database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.