Student Mentor2017 - PRESENTUdacity
- Assisted more than 800 students with Udacity’s front-end development, full-stack development, mobile web specialist, and React nanodegree courses.
- Managed 100+ students on a regular basis with an average rating of 4.7/5.
Web Developer2018 - 2018NDA
Technologies: Gatsby, Contentful, Bootstrap
- Created a Gatsby website using Contentful data from scratch.
- Helped with deciding Contentful data storage structures so that data can be extracted efficiently and rendered smartly.
- Worked with the design team and replicated mockups to HTML/CSS using Bootstrap 4 as the base framework.
Co-founder and Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018Hapramp
Technologies: Python, Flask, Kubernetes, Blockchain
- Bootstrapped a blockchain-based social media network that incentivizes users for their content.
- Created a PWA interface using React and Redux to provide the best web experience to the end-users.
- Developed the social network’s back-end using ERC20-based Steem SMT tokens.
- Deployed the infrastructure seamlessly on a Kubernetes-based cluster powered by Hasura.io.
- Created a modular, robust testing module to tightly validate all input data coming through the REST API.
Student, Mentor (GSoC)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Python, Flask, Docker, Kubernetes, Celery
- Developed a robust and modular API following a blueprints approach and used Swagger for specification.
- Implemented async background tasks on the server using Celery and Redis.
- Streamlined server deployments using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Mentored four students in the 2017 GSoC to help them maintain and add features to the project.
- Developed a back-end in Python with heavy integrated acceptance testing using Robot.
Platform Engineer2016 - 2017Appbase.io
Technologies: Golang, Elasticsearch, Docker
- Added ES 6 support to Appbase.io by hacking a Go back-end using Pushpin for pub/sub, Docker for Elasticsearch 6, and OpenResty for the internal proxy.
- Developed a freemium tool called "abc" to sync data from popular persistence engines such as Mongo, MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres, and even JSON to a common destination, Elasticsearch.
- Developed an Elasticsearch cluster provisioning software to deploy ES to a DigitalOcean server. It also auto-assigns domains to the cluster using CloudFlare API.
- Created an independent Dockerized service to back up Consul data to AWS S3 periodically.
- Accelerated Appbase.io dashboard's load time to 1/10th by consolidating multiple APIs.