Front-end Web Developer2019 - 2020Disney
- Rewrote the OneID account system, which is used across all Disney subsidiaries, in React and Redux.
- Used Jira to track and fix bugs with the old OneID account system written in Angular 1.3.
- Collaborated with different teams to deliver a new functionality localized in over a dozen different languages.
Front-end Web Developer2019 - 2019Level 11
- Built a sophisticated map-based web app that monitors vaccine refrigerators in Nigeria. Temperature data was collected and transformed into charts, graphs, and map overlays.
- Worked directly with clients to quickly iterate on the design and functionality.
- Increased performance of a complex web app and fixed numerous bugs.
Front-end Web Developer2017 - 2018Flexe, Inc.
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Ruby on Rails
- Spearheaded Flexe’s new React-based internal admin tool for the operations team, reducing data-entry errors, and time needed to create warehouse reservations for customers.
- Moved the new admin tool to Google Cloud with automatic deployments, streamlining the deployment pipeline.
- Added RESTful routes to the Ruby on Rails application, allowing for the creation of a new admin front end built in React.
Senior Web Developer2015 - 2017Mobiquity, Inc.
- Quickly learned to work with Angular and React on the job.
- Leveraged my knowledge of responsive web development to create websites and web apps that work on all screen sizes.
- Built a medical survey app for Amazon's voice-enabled service, Alexa.
Front-end Web Developer2012 - 2014Expedia
- Built and tested front-end code for Expedia's mobile website. Backbone.js was used to create reusable interactive components throughout the site.
- Developed a library of JSP tags that formed a front-end UI toolkit—giving back-end developers throughout the company the ability to create clean, standards-compliant pages.