Verified Expert in Engineering
Jira, Slack, GitHub, Chrome, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've implemented was a Mapbox-based app for a real estate broker where I led a 4-person team in order to develop an E2E project in three months.
- Prepared and implemented an optimal architecture for a system that has been operating for several years.
- Prepared a concept of a shared component library based on React, Storybook, and styled-components.
- Implemented, in barely two months and under a very tight deadline, a critical module for a huge Danske Bank mobile application.
Lead Front-end Engineer
- Implemented a fully responsive mobile version of the application.
- Introduced ES6+ features during internal workshops for other employees.
- Designed a new architecture concept, mainly related to performance optimization, state management, and API facade.
- Introduced newest React concepts to the front-end team like React Hooks, Portal API, mainly based on my knowledge gained during ReactiveConf in Prague.
- Prepared a refactoring roadmap (instructions on how to deal with the old code, chunk by chunk).
- Supported, educated, and prepared dedicated workshops for younger members of the front-end team.
- Rearchitected contracts between the front end (FE) and back end (BE) made together with the back-end team leader.
- Prepared ESLint, prettier configurations, and introduced pre-commit hooks.
Lufthansa Innovation Hub
- Implemented an itinerary React Native MVP app from scratch.
- Designed data models and contracts between the front end and back end.
- Implemented new screens and flows which were based in the US and wireframes prepared carefully in advance by our BAs and designers.
Ergo Digital IT
- Refactored a React application in order to use best practices.
- Implemented Node.js microservice for PDF generation purposes.
- Introduced a Redux state management architecture concept.
IGT (formerly Gtech)
- Developed a back-office AngularJS-based application with a strong focus on charts.
- Refactored an Angular-based application to Redux architecture.
- Adjusted and deployed a stable version of the lottery CRM app in North Carolina (US).
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed a directed self-service application for individual customers.
- Implemented web designs in order to support even IE6.
- Introduced Angular concepts during internal workshops.
- Designed and implemented Flux-like, component-based architecture on top of AngularJS with the addition of Highcharts.
- Designed and developed a series of highly configurable offer form controls.
- Implemented a communication system between the CRM and embedded applications.
- Designed and implemented a single-page application (SPA) with multiple dynamic forms.
- Implemented mechanisms that made clients' data anonymous for certain system users (privileges system).
- Implemented algorithms prepared by a financial analyst.
System Architect | Full-stack Developer
- Designed and implemented the architecture of the internal CRM system.
- Implemented algorithms used for matching potential clients with tourism agencies.
- Implemented a React-based internal application and WordPress widget used for the registration of potential customers.
- Wrote the documentation and took care of the maintenance of an internal CRM application based on the Symfony-like PHP framework.
- Implemented a procurement module for a culinary school.
- Implemented modules (private messages, friends network, and user preferences) for a social network application.
Junior Front-end Developer
- Implemented landing pages based on designs prepared in Photoshop.
- Adjusted WordPress themes according to client requirements.
- Prepared the HTML and CSS layers of the pages based on the designs.
PZU Self Service App
I was a front-end developer. My role was to create a pixel-perfect implementation of the design and flows based on user stories prepared by BAs and designers. The application was Angular based along with some Backbone.js and XSLT transformations.
eCommerce Admin Panel
I was the team leader of a distributed front-end team responsible for implementing the admin panel from scratch. It was a challenging project because my team consisted of six front-end developers, and my role was to architect the app and implement new features as well as coordinating the whole team so that we made progress in the correct direction. I also prepared the backlog and user stories based on the designs delivered in advance.
eProcurement Platform for Science
I was the team leader of the front-end team who joined the project at a very critical moment. On one hand, my role was to refactor the React codebase because it had very big technical debt and on the other, I was also guiding two front-end developers in the implementation. The application was implemented in React without any state management system or even tests.
My Implementation Tasks:
• Redux State Management
• E2E Tests in Cypress
• Jest Unit Tests
• Proper ESLint and a Prettier Configuration
• React Hooks
Redux, Angular, AngularJS, React Native, Next.js, Chrome, Symfony, Jasmine, Protractor, Jest, Express.js, Cypress, MUI (Material UI)
React, REST APIs, Node.js, Vue, jQuery, Highcharts, Flexbox, Chai, Backbone.js, Redux-Saga
Git, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Karma, Xcode, Android Studio, Webpack 4
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Single-page Applications (SPA), Architecture, Enzyme, Styled-components
Responsive Web Design (RWD), BEM
Mapbox, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker
Master of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland
Psychology of Emotions Part 2
Auditing Security and Protecting Web Applications
IT Security: Audits & Trainings (Niebezpiecznik.pl)
Psychology of HR
Psychology of Sales
Agile Leadership — Management 3.0
Management 3.0 (Management30.com)
Psychology of Marketing
Psychology of Emotions Part 1
Psychology of Management
Angular 2 Space