- Lead Software DeveloperLX Navigation2011 - PRESENT
- Developed the software for a navigational device for glider airplanes called LX Zeus with C++ and Qt.
- Optimized map drawing in the LX Zeus application, both for speed and quality, using bilinear interpolation.
- Developed software for downloading OpenStreetMap maps, extracting relevant information out of huge XML files, and converting them into LX Zeus format.
- Developed an online application for maintaining the airfields database.
- Developed an application where users can define class members and methods with GUI, so the application can generate the C++ code of that class.
- Software DeveloperOpen Source2015 - 2015
Technologies: C++, Qt
- Built a general library for drawing analog indicators, which look like speed indicators in cars.
- Developed general widgets for displaying analytical function graphs.
- Created general widgets for displaying diagrams.
- Web DeveloperCinCin.si2005 - 2012
- Developed software for handling MO and MT bulk mobile phone messages.
- Connected the software to three different mobile operators' APIs.
- Built the company's web page.
- Optimized database operations.
- Created applets to monitor different website statistic parameters.
- Teaching Assistant/Assistant ProfessorFaculty of Computer and Information Science1995 - 2011
Technologies: C++, Data Structures, Computer Graphics, Rapid Application Development, Computer Vision
- Taught several classes ranging from computer graphics, algorithms, and data structures to rapid application development.
- Created an application for the improved registration of range images.
- Developed criteria for parametric model selection to be used in computer vision applications as part of a PhD thesis.
- Built a C++ and Qt GUI application, which reconstructs parametrical models from range images using 3D data.
- Developed many demo applications in C++ and Qt for teaching purposes.
- Software DeveloperLoterija Slovenije2006 - 2008
Technologies: C++, Qt, XML
- Developed the user interface for an application that sells lottery tickets.
- Developed an XML-based communication protocol to communicate with the server application.
- Integrated the application into an existing system controlled by a third party.