Front-end Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: React, Styled Components, Storybook, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, Docker
- Contributed to the build of the new version of talent activation.
Freelance Web Developer | Freelance SEO Expert2010 - PRESENTFreelance
- Developed Creamcredit.lv, a portal for personal crediting. I used Pug, Sass, and a custom Gulp build process.
- Built Enjoycopenhagen.dk, a web app that sells tours in Copenhagen. It was built with React, Node.js, and Firebase.
- Created VRdreams.co, a portfolio website for a video production company, specializing in VR and 360 videos. It was built with WordPress.
- Developed Oreshakabg.com, a dual-language WordPress website for a local hotel.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Brickshare
Technologies: React, Styled System, Styled Components, Storybook, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, Docker
- Created a UI component library with styled-system, TypeScript and Storybook.
- Building and maintaining maqan.dk, brickshare.dk and new.brickshare.dk.
- Performed in house training in web app performance optimisation.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Copenhagen University
Technologies: Angular, Python (Flask-Diamond), PostgreSQL
- Built apps that are used for medical research.
- Implemented a Flask-based back-end and AngularJS-based front-end.
- Developed with PostgreSQL and SQL Alchemy.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Enjoy Copenhagen Ltd.
Technologies: React, Sass, Firebase, Node.js
- Created a platform for selling tours for various tourist attractions in Copenhagen.
- Developed the front-end with React and Sass.
- Built the back-end up with a combination of Firebase and Node.js.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Systems Engineering Ltd. (Syseng.dk)
Technologies: React, Firebase, Sass
- Developed a prototype for a web app that allows users to apply the systems engineering concept to their projects; built with React.
- Built the UI with the Material UI React library and a React template.
- Developed the back-end using Firebase's real-time database.
- Set up the build process with Webpack.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017MentorMate.com
- Developed a copy of Spotify's web player, during my internship at MentorMate. Users can log in, view their profile, saved playlists, artist and albums as well as browse public content on Spotify.
- Developed a web app which allows you to create an account and save cooking recipes and choose to make them public or not.
- Implemented React in Conway's Game of Life.
- Built a donation app for a school with AngularJS, Firebase, and Sass (Hill-murray-dev.firebaseapp.com/main).
Project Manager2016 - 2017SmarTest.bg
- Automated the examination process; the tests are now generated, published, and graded in a matter of a few clicks. That means more free time for teachers to do what they are supposed to do: teach.
- Coordinated a four-person, multi-national team and assign tasks to each member; the communication is mostly done online.
- Won third place at SoftUni Techfest (Techfest.softuni.bg).
- Won third place in a social entrepreneurship competition (Ideinik.tuk-tam.bg).
- Developed an MVP which is now live and is currently being tested (individual teachers use it and give us feedback). Currently selecting a school for a large-scale pilot project.
Project Manager2016 - 2017Gidr.io
- Managed client projects; mostly built with Meteor.
- Led and handled our own product—a project management tool that competes with JIRA, built with MeteorJS.
- Designed mockups and features for our clients and our own apps.
- Conducted end-to-end testing with Nightwatch.js and Sikuli.
- Implemented manual testing of our various projects.
Engineer2015 - 2016Prototyp Ltd.
- Received customer designs and then figured out how to get them built; usually in a very limited amount of time so speed was essential.
- Wrote and implemented scripts that automated the drawing process which increased my productivity tenfold.
- Worked extremely productively; on a recent task, while being given the same amount of time, I created 45 drawings while a colleague with ten years more experience made five drawings and the project manager made 24.
- Led a team of four engineers during my last three months.
- Assigned tasks and explained how they should be completed to the team.
- Ensured that all the drawings were in order before they were sent for manufacturing.
- Communicated with our clients.
CEO | Co-founder2014 - 2015DroneSystems.org
- Worked as the CEO as well as chief engineer and pilot.
- Pitched to investors at the demo day of the Start It Smart Pre-Accelerator and the Startup Sauna competition.
- Won the "Best Marketing Startup" award at the JAStartup Competition (Jastartup.jabulgaria.org).
- Established a team of four people covering every key role in an early-stage startup.
- Launched our prototype and attracted out first customers (Kamenitza, Nivea, and JoinThePlayers).
SEO Expert2012 - 2014ApartmentsApart.com
Technologies: Google Analytics, SEMrush, Excel, WordPress
- Worked as part of the team behind a number of successful apartment rental websites and online stores.
- Started out as an SEO expert and managed the marketing campaign—keyword researching, link building, analyzing traffic and bounce rate, and more.
- Set up and maintained a network of 400+ WordPress blogs.
- Conducted routine manual quality assurance (QA) on our money sites.
- Was promoted to team leader when the Bulgarian team expanded.