Founder | Expert WordPress Consultant2019 - PRESENTWPHeroes
Technologies: API Integration, Theme Development, Plugin Development, WordPress, Google SEO
- Worked on a freelance and contract basis for various clients and businesses.
- Furthered my skills and worked across a broad range of projects and brands.
- Worked on numerous projects involving web development, enhancing security, and improving websites performance and online presence.
- Maintained and updated current environments by dealing with weekly updates.
- Migrated static websites to WordPress and prepared my clients on how to make the most of WordPress.
Contract Back-end Developer2019 - 2019Feed Agency
Technologies: API Integration, Development, WordPress
- Worked along with the design and marketing teams in order to redesign a client's website and migrate everything to live quickly and smoothly.
- Implemented speed improvements and enhanced yje SEO.
WordPress Developer (Contract)2018 - 2019Third Space Learning
- Developed a UK startup platform; currently, still ongoing.
- Respected and met tight deadlines.
- Created marketing pages for A/B tests.
Freelance Tutor2017 - 2019First IT Tutors
Technologies: Java, C, C++, MySQL, Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS, HTML, PHP
- Offered in-house training for students in programming languages (C, C++, Java) and web development (PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL).
Freelance Tutor2016 - 2019Tutora
Technologies: WordPress, MySQL, CSS, HTML, PHP, C, C++, Java
- Offered in-house and online training for students in programming languages (C, C++, Java) and in web development (PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, WordPress).
- Provided in-house and online tutoring in math for children at a primary level and secondary level.
WordPress Developer (Contract)2018 - 2018Eulogy
- Developed a website for a UK startup.
- Managed the project and worked onsite with the marketing and design team.
Web Developer and Project Manager2017 - 2018Inception Group
- Created a landing page for a new pop-up venue, Spritzandgiggles.co.uk.
- Managed the development of Mr. Fogg's collective multisite.
- Dealt with the weekly maintenance (updates, A/B testing, and security checks).
- Optimized the speed and performance of all the company venue websites.
- Optimized the SEO score for all venue websites.
- Integrated a "mood recognition" feature in newsletters to help the MK team more efficiently track the conversion rates.
- Implemented an isotope gallery for the IG website.
- Found and removed malicious viruses from Mr. Fogg's websites.
- Developed an in-house events menu builder that is currently helping the Events & Design teams to work better.
- Learned a new front-end framework (React) to create in-house apps to promote the company venues and to boost the engagement rate with recurring clients.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2017Filologica (via Toptal)
- Migrated four static websites to four custom WordPress themes according to the initial design and improved the system logic.
- Redesigned a WordPress website according to the PSDs by creating a custom theme using the Bootstrap framework.
Full-stack WordPress Developer2015 - 2016Akson
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, jQuery, WordPress, CSS, HTML, Git, MySQL, PHP
- Created a WordPress plugin for an e-learning platform where the administrator has the ability to assign courses to custom user roles.
- Developed a WordPress eLearning platform where members can apply CRUD operations on custom post types depending on their privileges; including an integration with BuddyPress for social media activities.
- Created a WordPress eCommerce website for a coffee shop; included the capability of buying coffee via subscriptions based on custom grinds and quantities (bags or not) which would be delivered in regular intervals.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that lists all the upcoming orders by date and distinct products from all orders in a given day. Each order contained a preferred delivery date.
- Wrote an algorithm for a WordPress e-learning platform where courses can be structured very easily using trees for a given pattern (a week or day module).