Data Engineer2019 - 2019TV Time (via Toptal)
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, SQL, Snowflake, Looker
- Created BI reports being used on the decision-making process.
- Developed data import scripts from AWS to Snowflake.
- Analyzed data and generated charts using Excel and Snowflake.
Database Analyst2017 - 2019Bridge Lab | Federal University of Santa Catarina
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Optimized a health data reporting system at the national level, making it possible to use it.
- Contributed to the planning of the implementation of a business intelligence system for health data.
- Developed a database benchmark system to the buildings monitoring system of the ministry of health.
- Shared my knowledge and experiences in a lecture program.
Senior Database Analyst2016 - 2017Suntech
Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL
- Developed a review of database procedures, eliminating some security breaches.
- Contributed to the development of new modules of the company's system.
- Deployed new modules of the system.
- Reviewed system queries in order to improve the performance.
Database Analyst2013 - 2016Dataminer
Technologies: Python, Linux, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Automated the backup portion of all the company's systems.
- Helped to develop a tool where clients can cross data from companies and individuals and that can apply the filters the way they prefer.
- Contributed to the process of applying machine learning techniques to trace the profile of the company's customers and generate a data model to complete missing data.
- Developed crawlers for data capture from companies on the internet.
Database Administrator (DBA)2011 - 2013Inphonex LLA
Technologies: PHP, Linux, MySQL
- Contributed to the development of a tool for control of VoIP telephony, enabling several user facilities.
- Migrated the business rules from one of the company's systems to the database, keeping the maintenance centralized.
- Helped to develop a replication control system for the company's databases, making it easier to generate new snapshots and restore points.
PL/SQL Developer2010 - 2011Brasil DB
Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL
- Automated the ETL process for capturing data from companies on the internet.
- Developed several procedures to speed up the cross-checking of data by the production team.
Database Administrator2008 - 2010Cellmidia Communication
Technologies: Linux, PHP, MySQL
- Helped to migrate the company database from SQL Server to MySQL.
- Migrated the servers to machines outside the country, switching the operating system from Windows to Linux.
- Initiated the project of monitoring the SMS boards and the automatic services, sending messages to the team in case of problems.
- Supported the development of a tool for generating data profiles by clients, with support for SMS sending and market campaign generation.
- Increased the capacity of sending messages (using new technologies, such as tables in memory) by more than tenfold.