- Web Developer | Product | UX2016 - PRESENTPopularium
Technologies: Django, HTML5, CSS3, Foundation, jQuery, Git, Sass
- Built the entire front-end from the ground up.
- Developed a set of standards and best practices for the front-end.
- Came up with the analytics and UX testing strategy.
- Wireframed, brainstormed, and developed specifications for new UI features.
- Identified UX concerns, implemented tests, and evaluated the findings to optimize the UI/UX.
- Front-End Developer2016 - 2016Gigmor
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Blade, HTML/CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Git, Browserify, jQuery
- Joined the team part-time, and got through a major backlog of bugs and product improvements.
- Audited the codebase, and noticed many major flaws. After years of using bad contract developers, they had a Frankenstein monster. I came up with a strategy for improving the site's code and design.
- Started by deleting unused views and methods and all coordinating stylesheets and scripts.
- Cleaned up the Blade files, reorganized the structure, and implemented a new, cleaner markup.
- Converted the entire site to Bootstrap with an even newer design.
- Front-End Developer2013 - 2016CrowdRise
Technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP, CodeIgniter, Git, Sass
- Came up with strategy for converting the old codebase to be responsive using Foundation.
- Did a large design refresh solo to start the responsive conversion process.
- Worked closely with design and product management to streamline UX flows.
- Strategized and developed a major new project for the company, that ended up becoming 40% of company revenue after 12 months.
- Developed the global style guide and the UI library.
- Front-End Developer2013 - 2014Reconstrukt
- Developed several Facebook tab apps for a cruise line, hotel chain, and a candy company using pure HTML/CSS.
- Developed several major cosmetics company promotional sites using HTML/CSS and jQuery.
- Crafted several international email campaigns for major cosmetics companies.
- Created a series of HTML/CSS/jQuery prototypes for a major cybersecurity firm.
- Web Developer | Designer2013 - 2013Case Partners
Technologies: WordPress, Photoshop, HTML/CSS, Sass, SVN
- Redesigned and developed a company website.
- Went to client meetings to ascertain the design needs of the project.
- Designed, wrote the HTML/CSS templates, and implemented the WordPress back-end for a law firm's website.
- Designed, wrote HTML/CSS templates, and implemented the WordPress back-end for a cruise line's website.
- Designed a web video portal for a local event series.
- Front-End Developer2008 - 2013BlueFace Media
Technologies: HTML/CSS, Sass, jQuery, WordPress, PHP, SVN
- Worked on a site for a jewelry company using HTML/CSS with a PHP back-end.
- Worked on a site for a nonprofit using HTML/CSS and jQuery with a PHP back-end.
- Ran QA testing for my projects and others.