Marketing Solution for Car Industry (Development)
A platform to create and manage marketing campaigns for the car industry. Its capabilities include:
• Ability to bulk send campaigns over SMS and email using an automated process
• Ability to attach phone numbers to campaigns and receive calls
• Ability to record and track calls, SMS, and emails
• Ability to interact with clients in real time, sending and receiving SMS and emails
• Sentiment analysis of clients based on responses (SMS and email)
As part of the team, my role was to help architect the solution and decide the best solution for front-end as well as back-end. I was in charge to provide a resilient, scalable, and fault-tolerant architecture inside AWS, as well as provide a continuous integration and deployment solution.
Tech: Vagrant, Docker, Laravel 5.8, Vue.js, Sass, MySQL, Redis, Node.js
AWS Services: EC2, AutoScaling, ELB, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, RDS, ElasticCache, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, EC2 Parameter Store, VPC, S3, CloudFront
Links under NDA.
Mobile App for Residential Communities and Neighborhoods (Development)
A mobile app for residential communities and neighborhoods.
• The platform offers an Android/iOS app and a web application.
• The project has a multitenancy architecture, developed from scratch. As the only developer in the team, my role was to model and design the database and the architecture of the API.
• The app UI/UX was developed based on the design provided by the client.
Tech specs: Ionic 3, Laravel 5.6, AWS SNS, AWA S3, AWS Route53, AWS Pipeline, Pusher
Co-parenting Platform (Development)
Co-parenting platform based on subscription billing model. The platform allows users to create recurring events based on pattern scheduling, expense registration, album and photo upload/management, and real-time notifications. Based on Laravel, AngularJS, Docker, Redis, and AWS.
Freight Prices in Real Time (Development)
The platform allows users to compare freight prices in real time using an auction style. The site was developed from scratch using designs provided by the client.
Tech specs: AngularJS, Google Maps API, Laravel, Sass, Gulp, Forge
A site for business insurance. Built-in AngularJS with a RESTful API built in Laravel 5.4 and architected on AWS.
Tech stack: AngularJS, Laravel, AWS (EB, Route53, ELB, CloudFront, RDS, S3, API Gateway), Sass, Gulp, Git
Sports Video Group Hybrid App (Development)
SVG Europe Hybrid App (Development)
Industrial Security Management Application (Development)
Auto installable web application for access control to security monitoring of facilities, equipment, employees, documents, etc.
Modules: CRM, Training, Documents, Core Registry.
Allows root users to create distributors—each distributor is able to create fresh installations of the application in custom domains/subdomains with isolated resources.
Tech: Angular, Bootstrap, Laravel, AWS Route53, S3, RDS, Codepipeline, EB, VPC
Tenant Sales Report (Development)
Tenant sales report application for sales reporting and decision making for malls and shopping centers. Allows the user to generate complex reports very quickly.
Laundry on Demand App (Development)
The app allows you to request cleaning and laundry service at the door. You can see all available laundry services and get information about the laundromat closest to you.
Developed in Ionic and Laravel, Sass, AWS Codepipeline, and EB for CD, with Firebase for push notifications.
Customer Global Management System (Development)
A web app for a global co-leader in its field to manage customers over the world. Features includes:
• Bulk file download (more than 1GB per file);
• Share file feature: Allows users to select many files and share or download the files in a compressed folder
• Role-based authorization
• Automatic notifications based on cron jobs
• Customer budget ledger
• Approval process for actions performed by users.
Tech specs and tools: AngularJS, Laravel, AWS CodePipeline and Beanstalk, AWS RDS, AWS S3, AWS Route53, Grunt, Sass, Git
Patient Control for Health Insurance Company (Development)
Web application to control patient and generate custom reports for a health insurance company.
Under NDA, link available only for demo.