Owner and Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTCossey Web Solutions
- Developed an application that provides scheduling, curriculum, instruction, offline Google Classroom downloads, discipline tracking, inventory tracking, and full student information systems integration between Google Cloud and IBM Cognos to schools.
- Trained school administrators and teachers on the most efficient ways to use the application and the most efficient team structures within the school to encourage team building.
- Provided support to over 10,000 users for over 150,000 lines of code.
Senior Full-stack Developer2005 - 2014The Learning Institute
- Led a team of developers with duties including scheduling, architecting, designing, monitoring, and reviewing work.
- Developed a suite of web applications providing assessment building and data report tools to over 125 schools districts in the state of Arkansas.
- Assisted in designing algorithms, which performed at 85% accuracy, to predict future performance on standardized assessments by individual students.
- Received the Arkansas Business of the Year Award in 2010.