- Accessibility Engineer2015 - 2016Apple
- Responsible for checking quality, giving advice in the accessibility area, and driving accessibility implementations.
- Software Developer 4 (Principal Engineer)2015 - 2015Oracle
- Contributed to a project related to the Oracle Applications and Services Cloud that allows users to build the application from independent components and hook REST services.
- Implemented accessibility standards based on WCAG 2.0 specification.
- Worked on telemetry to measure the application performance.
- Aided with the planning, organizing, and monitoring workflow.
- Software Developer 22012 - 2015Microsoft, Skype Division
- Co-authored the client-side, cross-browser library that provides video, audio, chat, and notifications.
- Authored the i18n and g11n library; implemented the i18n framework and the right-to-left solutions.
- Co-led the the team that made Skype for Web more accessible.
- Created the writing tools for the A/B testing.
- As a scrum master, managed the process about how the information was exchanged; via various tech session in order to pool shared knowledge.
- Worked on the build process: the validation and the deployment using Ant and Grunt.
- Contributed to the construction of the API that connects Office 365 to Skype.
- Invented a solution that received a patent in the United States.
- Software Developer2011 - 2011Nokia
- Constructed a dashboard with all the analytics based on data from Nokia Maps.
- Implemented a responsive design for the dashboard.
- Authored an extension for Google Chrome that enables one to manage Nokia Maps favorites through the browser directly.
- Optimized the sorting and presentation of a large amount of data on the dashboard.
- Created all of the charts using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Developed a library to communicate with Nokia Maps REST services.
- CEO2003 - 2011Ikeris
- Regulated the finances (budgeting, controlling finance flow, working with accountants), negotiations, and led the web development.
- Developed Google Chrome extensions and an application to manage tourist reservations and offers.
- Performed server administration on the Ubuntu Server; caching the network using Varnish, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and managing network traffic (balance usage).
- CEO / Founder1998 - 2003Freelance Work
- Worked on financial documentation and with accountants.
- Built and maintained strong customer relations for the company; also provided customer support.
- Provided IT services for small and large companies using ITIL practices; dealt with networks and servers mostly.
- Salesman1997 - 1998ATS - Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Customer Service
- Responsible for maintaining customer relations with major customers, generating offers, networking, and aiding in contract negotiations.