Verified Expert in Engineering
Web App Developer
Cezary has over ten years of experience in web technologies, and he is passionate about managing projects and people. Cezary has worked the complete product lifecycle from beginning to the end as and is experienced in hand-coding, using the Semantic Web, writing usable code that is cross-browser compliant, and adheres to web content accessibility guidelines from W3C. Cezary specializes in search engine and performance optimization solutions.
MacOS, Git, Visual Studio, Web Accessibility
The most amazing...
...project that I've worked on was when I co-authored and deployed the client-side, cross-browser library for Skype for the internet.
Proximity Insight Ltd
- Implemented Font Awesome Pro 6 to use it across different places: inline, CSS, or in Sass.
- Trained junior engineers and provided feedback on their requests for the code review.
- Improved UI design based on feedback from the software engineering side. For example, suggestions for states like focus for users who use keyboard navigation.
Front-end UI Developer | Project Maintenance
BCLJ Consulting LLC.
- Normalized front-end workflow to make the whole building consistent.
- Trained in digital accessibility and provided solutions.
- Mentored, coached, and helped all team members to walk through the fog of the front-end development.
Chief Technology Officer
- Interviewed, developed, managed, mentored, and motivated software engineering teams, including QA.
- Tracked and organized tasks in Jira following the Scrum methodology.
- Developed and rolled out a scalable, fast, and cross-browser/devices eA platform to manage an automated and manual digital accessibility testing process, including a crawler, analytics, and reports.
- Created and measured product and team goals (OKRs).
- Acted as a strong team leader with strategic thinking to execute from, who knows every corner of IT, even hands-on coding.
- Architected and implemented the development cycle, including Scrum methodology, code review, automated quality steps, CI/CD, deployment, change management, monitoring performance, and executing automated E2E and unit tests.
- Authored ASLint, an automated accessibility testing tool that is being used in the eA platform.
- Created/reviewed accessibility rules, processes, and testing strategy as a member of the eA accessibility committee.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created a software development build process, including quality and testing.
- Mentored team members and achieved 100% higher quality and development velocity.
- Organized a scrum process successfully and passed the knowledge to others.
- Responsible for checking quality, giving advice in the accessibility area, and driving accessibility implementations.
Software Developer 4 (Principal Engineer)
- Contributed to a project related to the Oracle Applications and Services Cloud that allows users to build the application from independent components and hook REST services.
- Implemented accessibility standards based on WCAG 2.0 specification.
- Worked on telemetry to measure the application performance.
- Aided with the planning, organizing, and monitoring workflow.
Software Developer 2
Microsoft, Skype Division
- Co-authored the client-side, cross-browser library that provides video, audio, chat, and notifications.
- Authored the i18n and g11n library; implemented the i18n framework and the right-to-left solutions.
- Co-led the the team that made Skype for Web more accessible.
- Created the writing tools for the A/B testing.
- As a scrum master, managed the process about how the information was exchanged; via various tech session in order to pool shared knowledge.
- Worked on the build process: the validation and the deployment using Ant and Grunt.
- Contributed to the construction of the API that connects Office 365 to Skype.
- Invented a solution that received a patent in the United States.
- Constructed a dashboard with all the analytics based on data from Nokia Maps.
- Implemented a responsive design for the dashboard.
- Authored an extension for Google Chrome that enables one to manage Nokia Maps favorites through the browser directly.
- Optimized the sorting and presentation of a large amount of data on the dashboard.
- Created all of the charts using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Developed a library to communicate with Nokia Maps REST services.
- Regulated the finances (budgeting, controlling finance flow, working with accountants), negotiations, and led the web development.
- Developed Google Chrome extensions and an application to manage tourist reservations and offers.
- Performed server administration on the Ubuntu Server; caching the network using Varnish, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and managing network traffic (balance usage).
- Worked on financial documentation and with accountants.
- Built and maintained strong customer relations for the company; also provided customer support.
- Provided IT services for small and large companies using ITIL practices; dealt with networks and servers mostly.
ATS - Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relations with major customers, generating offers, networking, and aiding in contract negotiations.
ASLint | Accessibility Testing Toolhttp://www.aslint.org
Grunt, NPM, Adobe Photoshop, Subversion (SVN), Jira, Bower, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Mocha, Visual Studio, Apache Maven, Apache Ant, Jenkins, VirtualBox, Inkscape, GitHub
Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration (CI), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Unit Testing, Model View Controller (MVC), Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Design Patterns, Continuous Deployment, REST, Functional Programming, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Prototype-based OOP, Management, Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
Windows, MacOS, WordPress, Ubuntu Linux, Windows Server
Website Performance, Mentorship, People Management, Web App Development, WCAG 2, Accessibility, SEO Audits, CTO, Web Accessibility, Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA), Front-end Development, Architecture, QA Testing, Linux Servers, Customer Service, Elycharts, Team Mentoring, Scrum Master, Scaling, APIs, Website QA
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems
Technical University of Computer Science and Information Systems - Szczecin, Poland
Partially Completed Bachelor's Degree in Material Engineering
Technical University of Mechanical Engineering - Szczecin, Poland
High School Diploma in Mechanical Repair of Rolling Stock (Rail Way Vehicles)
Rails Technical Secondary Schoool - Szczecin, Poland