Chief Technology Officer2019 - 2020eSSENTIAL Accessibility
Technologies: Website QA, QA Testing, Architecture, APIs, Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), Sass, Scaling, People Management, Management, TypeScript, Accessibility
- Interviewed, developed, managed, mentored, and motivated software engineering teams, including QA.
- Tracked and organized tasks in Jira following the Scrum methodology.
- Developed and rolled out a scalable, fast, and cross-browser/devices eA platform to manage an automated and manual digital accessibility testing process, including a crawler, analytics, and reports.
- Created and measured product and team goals (OKRs).
- Acted as a strong team leader with strategic thinking to execute from, who knows every corner of IT, even hands-on coding.
- Architected and implemented the development cycle, including Scrum methodology, code review, automated quality steps, CI/CD, deployment, change management, monitoring performance, and executing automated E2E and unit tests.
- Authored ASLint, an automated accessibility testing tool that is being used in the eA platform.
- Created/reviewed accessibility rules, processes, and testing strategy as a member of the eA accessibility committee.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019Infor
- Created a software development build process, including quality and testing.
- Mentored team members and achieved 100% higher quality and development velocity.
- Organized a scrum process successfully and passed the knowledge to others.
Accessibility Engineer2015 - 2016Apple
- Responsible for checking quality, giving advice in the accessibility area, and driving accessibility implementations.
Software Developer 4 (Principal Engineer)2015 - 2015Oracle
- Contributed to a project related to the Oracle Applications and Services Cloud that allows users to build the application from independent components and hook REST services.
- Implemented accessibility standards based on WCAG 2.0 specification.
- Worked on telemetry to measure the application performance.
- Aided with the planning, organizing, and monitoring workflow.
Software Developer 22012 - 2015Microsoft, Skype Division
- Co-authored the client-side, cross-browser library that provides video, audio, chat, and notifications.
- Authored the i18n and g11n library; implemented the i18n framework and the right-to-left solutions.
- Co-led the the team that made Skype for Web more accessible.
- Created the writing tools for the A/B testing.
- As a scrum master, managed the process about how the information was exchanged; via various tech session in order to pool shared knowledge.
- Worked on the build process: the validation and the deployment using Ant and Grunt.
- Contributed to the construction of the API that connects Office 365 to Skype.
- Invented a solution that received a patent in the United States.
Software Developer2011 - 2011Nokia
- Constructed a dashboard with all the analytics based on data from Nokia Maps.
- Implemented a responsive design for the dashboard.
- Authored an extension for Google Chrome that enables one to manage Nokia Maps favorites through the browser directly.
- Optimized the sorting and presentation of a large amount of data on the dashboard.
- Created all of the charts using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Developed a library to communicate with Nokia Maps REST services.
CEO2003 - 2011Ikeris
- Regulated the finances (budgeting, controlling finance flow, working with accountants), negotiations, and led the web development.
- Developed Google Chrome extensions and an application to manage tourist reservations and offers.
- Performed server administration on the Ubuntu Server; caching the network using Varnish, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and managing network traffic (balance usage).
CEO / Founder1998 - 2003Freelance Work
- Worked on financial documentation and with accountants.
- Built and maintained strong customer relations for the company; also provided customer support.
- Provided IT services for small and large companies using ITIL practices; dealt with networks and servers mostly.
Salesman1997 - 1998ATS - Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Customer Service
- Responsible for maintaining customer relations with major customers, generating offers, networking, and aiding in contract negotiations.